Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-16-2009, 02:33 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
So basically what you are saying is that Freemasonry takes religious people and changes them into non-religious people.
That's not what I said at all. We are taught to each worship our creator in our own way. The Lodge is not the place to talk about secular religion as we are made up of members of different faiths. Freemasonry ensures tolerance of the religions so no discord occurs; respect for one another's views.

__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 07-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
That's not what I said at all. We are taught to each worship our creator in our own way. The Lodge is not the place to talk about secular religion as we are made up of members of different faiths. Freemasonry ensures tolerance of the religions so no discord occurs; respect for one another's views.
You mean respect for Luciferian unreligion like Thelema to which Ordo Illuminati swears allegience when they place their hand on the Book of the Law?

What do you mean?

Do you even know what you mean?

Do you mean anything?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 08-03-2009, 07:46 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They've taught you that outside of the lodge, you can tolerate all religions so no discord occurs and to have respect for other's views.

Too bad your own INTELLIGENCE couldn't teach you this and that you needed to become a Freemason in order to obtain this knowledge.
I didn't need the Freemasons to know this, but it's a rule in the Lodge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
And you're what religion?
I am Christian, but as I said I didn't need the Freemasons. It's just one more thing I like about them...tolerance. Something many here don't quite grasp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
KSigMason, obviously, you have relinquished your brain to to the Freemason elders who tell you how to think, act and behave.
Nope, in fact I'm the one who sets the precedent in the Lodge, which run themselves, as the Grand Lodge really only meets once a year.

Many of you are under the impression that I just walked into the Freemasons blindly without doing an ounce of research. I've looked at all the crap you all have. I read books, I looked at sites, I talked with people (for and against), and when I was ready I chose to join. I left the Mormon church because they tried to run my life. I chose to take the position I was elected to so I could leave my mark, not so I could be ran like some puppet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
You mean respect for Luciferian unreligion like Thelema to which Ordo Illuminati swears allegience when they place their hand on the Book of the Law?

What do you mean?

Do you even know what you mean?

Do you mean anything?
What I said isn't a hard concept.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 08-03-2009, 11:09 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
A rule? How lovely.

Many of us here have demonstrated that we grasp the concept of tolerance because we TOLERATE you and have tolerated much more. So, your statement would be INCORRECT.
Do you think rules bad?

You tolerate me because you have to, I have broken no rules so the mods/admin won't ban me. Besides that, what have I written that is so beyond reasonable that your words make it sound almost unbearable.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 08-04-2009, 10:56 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It is sad that an adult male finds it necessary to belong to a group who imposes rules upon the members because, obviously, HE can't impose his own rules upon himself and needs others to do that for him.

You said that many of the members of this forum are intolerant and I commented that your statement was inaccurate because we tolerate you.
Well, you are basically mocking me and the members of Freemasonry. It's not like we call each other asking what we should wear or how we should act. We have our own will and thoughts. Freemasons make GOOD men better. You have to go in with pure intentions and heart.

In all of this, we have will free of the Order - most of the Brothers I see on Friday nights. Some are good friends that were hanging out before we joined the Freemasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There is an IGNORE function and those members who find you unbearable can certainly use it or just not respond to your posts.
You are right, but what's the point of ignoring opposing thought?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 08-05-2009, 11:21 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Because some people just might have better things to do with their lives.
If that were true why would people be on a conspiracy site?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Freemasons always come across as sad and just a little pathetic to me. They can't stand on their own two feet so they join a cult loosely disguised as a fraternity, to find the exceptance that they cannot find in the ordinary world. All the self congratulations, the back slapping, the calling each other brother, the secrets and lies, the insistance that they can make a man a better man, the ridiculous garb (apron and white gloves) is all part of the subtle brainwashing that goes on in the lodges.
And the sad truth is that they don't really understand whats going on because that's the way the cult is designed to be.

"It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. There true implications is reserved for the adepts-the princes of masonry."
Morals & Dogma. p.819.


"Conceals it's secrets from all except the adepts and sages, or the elect and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of it's symbols to mislead, to conceal the truth which it calls light, from them and to draw them away from it."
Morals & Dogma.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Freemasons always come across as sad and just a little pathetic to me. They can't stand on their own two feet so they join a cult loosely disguised as a fraternity, to find the exceptance that they cannot find in the ordinary world. All the self congratulations, the back slapping, the calling each other brother, the secrets and lies, the insistance that they can make a man a better man, the ridiculous garb (apron and white gloves) is all part of the subtle brainwashing that goes on in the lodges.
And the sad truth is that they don't really understand whats going on because that's the way the cult is designed to be.
Anything can be a cult. Any GROUP with set ideals is a 'cult' by definition. Any religion can be called a cult. We don't join the Masons for 'self congratulations'. I joined the Masons because I'm a history nerd and I love esoteric work and symbolism. I gained a group of friends in a town I just moved to and the leadership training is good.

Plus I like to be involved in groups that do philanthropic work; I was a part of the Kiwanis youth group when I was in high school (really good time). Community service is something I increased in my Lodge as Master. I also gave a donation to a homeless shelter this year and we will give another right before Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

So Mint, did you get bored on ATS and decided to come on here and start slandering the Masons? Oh, and realize that 'Morals and Dogma' is intended just for the Scottish Rite, a branch of Freemasonry. I'm also curious as to why everyone picks the Scottish Rite for so many conspiracies? Why not the Shrine or York Rite?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

No, my masonic friend, I left ATS because you and your masonic friends within that site banned me when I got too close to the truth. I was invited back but kindly told them to stick their invite where the sun don't shine.
Masons are pathetic. You want to continue this charade that your all about charity and so on, but when anyone asks you and your fellow occultists difficult questions you retreat and accuse people not taken in by your cult of being unfair or biased against the freemasons. . . Tell me , if this is the case why is that every belief system, every church worth mentioning is solid in their belief that you're anti christian? Not everyone is taken by the masonic lies. . . The weight of evidence against your cult is growing and sooner or later you will be seen for what you are. An elitist sect who feel they can manipulate history in their favour.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-24-2009, 07:38 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
K.T.C.H.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: D.C.
Posts: 801
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
No, my masonic friend, I left ATS because you and your masonic friends within that site banned me when I got too close to the truth. I was invited back but kindly told them to stick their invite where the sun don't shine.
Well, that sucks. I didn't mind you at all on ATS. I only got aggravated with Suzq and vx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Masons are pathetic. You want to continue this charade that your all about charity and so on, but when anyone asks you and your fellow occultists difficult questions you retreat and accuse people not taken in by your cult of being unfair or biased against the freemasons. . . Tell me , if this is the case why is that every belief system, every church worth mentioning is solid in their belief that you're anti christian? Not everyone is taken by the masonic lies. . . The weight of evidence against your cult is growing and sooner or later you will be seen for what you are. An elitist sect who feel they can manipulate history in their favour.
There's no need to be rude and use insults. Regardless of good, bad, or indifferent, you are biased, just as I am biased to be in favor of them. And the charity is not a charade; it's legitimate.

Well, many religions think we are a religion and we are not. The catholics don't like the Freemasons as they don't like anything that doesn't strictly follow their guidelines, as they are still catching up with science. Same goes with radical Islam. You can tell me what you think is true, but my own experience tells me different. What you say doesn't trump what I see on a regular basis and what I've experienced. It's like telling me the sky is red even though I look up and see that it is blue.

I would like to point out that the only bodies that have banned Freemasonry or gone after them in a major way were extremists, fascists, or tyrants. Those that have come after us stating that we have dark deeds have done worse than what we have been accused of. Oh, and until the 1st amendment is no more we will go on gathering as we have always done. There is no legitimate proof of criminal activity so no arrests.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex-Masons For Jesus Freemasonry 22 03-04-2009 07:34 PM
A prayer for the masons marypopinz Freemasonry 21 03-04-2009 07:31 PM
if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens? Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 13 05-26-2008 09:18 PM
Free Masons and the church 55132 Freemasonry 1 07-26-2005 04:12 PM
Nakedsnake calling all Masons..... nakedsnake Freemasonry 42 05-19-2005 02:27 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.