Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2009, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Do you think rules bad?

You tolerate me because you have to, I have broken no rules so the mods/admin won't ban me. Besides that, what have I written that is so beyond reasonable that your words make it sound almost unbearable.
It is sad that an adult male finds it necessary to belong to a group who imposes rules upon the members because, obviously, HE can't impose his own rules upon himself and needs others to do that for him.

You said that many of the members of this forum are intolerant and I commented that your statement was inaccurate because we tolerate you.

You stated that WE HAVE to tolerate you because you have not posted anything that would require you be banned.

You are right.

I am a moderator of this forum and you have not posted anything that would require you be banned.

However, we don't have to tolerate you.

There is an IGNORE function and those members who find you unbearable can certainly use it or just not respond to your posts.

Don't give yourself more credit for your presence on this site than you deserve.

You're not really that big of thorn in our side as you seem to believe.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-04-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:56 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It is sad that an adult male finds it necessary to belong to a group who imposes rules upon the members because, obviously, HE can't impose his own rules upon himself and needs others to do that for him.

You said that many of the members of this forum are intolerant and I commented that your statement was inaccurate because we tolerate you.
Well, you are basically mocking me and the members of Freemasonry. It's not like we call each other asking what we should wear or how we should act. We have our own will and thoughts. Freemasons make GOOD men better. You have to go in with pure intentions and heart.

In all of this, we have will free of the Order - most of the Brothers I see on Friday nights. Some are good friends that were hanging out before we joined the Freemasons.

Quote:
There is an IGNORE function and those members who find you unbearable can certainly use it or just not respond to your posts.
You are right, but what's the point of ignoring opposing thought?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Well, you are basically mocking me and the members of Freemasonry. It's not like we call each other asking what we should wear or how we should act. We have our own will and thoughts. Freemasons make GOOD men better. You have to go in with pure intentions and heart.

In all of this, we have will free of the Order - most of the Brothers I see on Friday nights. Some are good friends that were hanging out before we joined the Freemasons.

You are right, but what's the point of ignoring opposing thought?
What's the point of ignoring opposing thought, you ask.

Because some people just might have better things to do with their lives.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:21 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Because some people just might have better things to do with their lives.
If that were true why would people be on a conspiracy site?
Old 08-06-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
If that were true why would people be on a conspiracy site?
Obviously, you're under the assumption that anyone who is a member of a conspiracy site MUST respond to every opposing thought.

Sounds ridiculous to me.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:18 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Freemasons always come across as sad and just a little pathetic to me. They can't stand on their own two feet so they join a cult loosely disguised as a fraternity, to find the exceptance that they cannot find in the ordinary world. All the self congratulations, the back slapping, the calling each other brother, the secrets and lies, the insistance that they can make a man a better man, the ridiculous garb (apron and white gloves) is all part of the subtle brainwashing that goes on in the lodges.
And the sad truth is that they don't really understand whats going on because that's the way the cult is designed to be.

"It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. There true implications is reserved for the adepts-the princes of masonry."
Morals & Dogma. p.819.

"Conceals it's secrets from all except the adepts and sages, or the elect and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of it's symbols to mislead, to conceal the truth which it calls light, from them and to draw them away from it."
Morals & Dogma.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Freemasons always come across as sad and just a little pathetic to me. They can't stand on their own two feet so they join a cult loosely disguised as a fraternity, to find the exceptance that they cannot find in the ordinary world. All the self congratulations, the back slapping, the calling each other brother, the secrets and lies, the insistance that they can make a man a better man, the ridiculous garb (apron and white gloves) is all part of the subtle brainwashing that goes on in the lodges.
And the sad truth is that they don't really understand whats going on because that's the way the cult is designed to be.
Anything can be a cult. Any GROUP with set ideals is a 'cult' by definition. Any religion can be called a cult. We don't join the Masons for 'self congratulations'. I joined the Masons because I'm a history nerd and I love esoteric work and symbolism. I gained a group of friends in a town I just moved to and the leadership training is good.

Plus I like to be involved in groups that do philanthropic work; I was a part of the Kiwanis youth group when I was in high school (really good time). Community service is something I increased in my Lodge as Master. I also gave a donation to a homeless shelter this year and we will give another right before Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

So Mint, did you get bored on ATS and decided to come on here and start slandering the Masons? Oh, and realize that 'Morals and Dogma' is intended just for the Scottish Rite, a branch of Freemasonry. I'm also curious as to why everyone picks the Scottish Rite for so many conspiracies? Why not the Shrine or York Rite?
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

No, my masonic friend, I left ATS because you and your masonic friends within that site banned me when I got too close to the truth. I was invited back but kindly told them to stick their invite where the sun don't shine.
Masons are pathetic. You want to continue this charade that your all about charity and so on, but when anyone asks you and your fellow occultists difficult questions you retreat and accuse people not taken in by your cult of being unfair or biased against the freemasons. . . Tell me , if this is the case why is that every belief system, every church worth mentioning is solid in their belief that you're anti christian? Not everyone is taken by the masonic lies. . . The weight of evidence against your cult is growing and sooner or later you will be seen for what you are. An elitist sect who feel they can manipulate history in their favour.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:38 PM
KYCH

Quote:
No, my masonic friend, I left ATS because you and your masonic friends within that site banned me when I got too close to the truth. I was invited back but kindly told them to stick their invite where the sun don't shine.
Well, that sucks. I didn't mind you at all on ATS. I only got aggravated with Suzq and vx.

Quote:
Masons are pathetic. You want to continue this charade that your all about charity and so on, but when anyone asks you and your fellow occultists difficult questions you retreat and accuse people not taken in by your cult of being unfair or biased against the freemasons. . . Tell me , if this is the case why is that every belief system, every church worth mentioning is solid in their belief that you're anti christian? Not everyone is taken by the masonic lies. . . The weight of evidence against your cult is growing and sooner or later you will be seen for what you are. An elitist sect who feel they can manipulate history in their favour.
There's no need to be rude and use insults. Regardless of good, bad, or indifferent, you are biased, just as I am biased to be in favor of them. And the charity is not a charade; it's legitimate.

Well, many religions think we are a religion and we are not. The catholics don't like the Freemasons as they don't like anything that doesn't strictly follow their guidelines, as they are still catching up with science. Same goes with radical Islam. You can tell me what you think is true, but my own experience tells me different. What you say doesn't trump what I see on a regular basis and what I've experienced. It's like telling me the sky is red even though I look up and see that it is blue.

I would like to point out that the only bodies that have banned Freemasonry or gone after them in a major way were extremists, fascists, or tyrants. Those that have come after us stating that we have dark deeds have done worse than what we have been accused of. Oh, and until the 1st amendment is no more we will go on gathering as we have always done. There is no legitimate proof of criminal activity so no arrests.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:46 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Well, even I have to admit that Susq's accusations of masonic ritual child abuse was well over the top and unfounded. And let me also say that besides your self the only other mason I conversed with on ATS who I respected was network dude. The rest were all about preserving the illusion that masons are friendly charity workers who love everyone and have nothing to hide.
If I've insulted you let me say it's only because you're a fereemason. Personally you may be a great guy but the fact that you seek comfort within this cult just fills me with dismay. Get out before it's too late.