Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:24 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
WHAT!!? God, you're pathetic. It's like conducting a conversation with a complete moron. If you're going to try to argue with me keep up with the debate you fool.
Very interesting debate!

Just can't keep up.

YAWN!

Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm a BlueAngel not a Blue Demon.

What about you?

Are you a MintwithaDEMON or a MintwithoutaSOUL?
You're a Blue Dickhead!!!
I'm a demon when I have to be and don't ask if I have a soul because I don't!!! I am the incredibly minty Mintwithahole, and you would do good to remember my name for it is the name of a man, and his number is 666. . .
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:25 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
You are no opposition.
Yes I am.

That's why you're so angry.

If you're going to debate me, kindly try to keep up.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
You're a Blue Dickhead!!!
I'm a demon when I have to be and don't ask if I have a soul because I don't!!! I am the incredibly minty Mintwithahole, and you would do good to remember my name for it is the name of a man, and his number is 666. . .
True colors come out!

We know you don't have a soul.

Thanks for the verification.

Who took your soul from you?

The Freemasons?
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
True colors come out!

We know you don't have a soul.

Thanks for the verification.

Who took your soul from you?

The Freemasons?
No! Idiots like you who try my patience.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

And here we have it! The last refuge of an imbocile. . . Repeating my very words back to me. I say, try to keep up, so you say try to keep up. . . I thought insulting you would be mildly entertaining but since you have the intellect of an asthmatic pox riddled pussy, and the debating skills of George W Bush, I will bid you good day.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
And here we have it! The last refuge of an imbocile. . . Repeating my very words back to me. I say, try to keep up, so you say try to keep up. . . I thought insulting you would be mildly entertaining but since you have the intellect of an asthmatic pox riddled pussy, and the debating skills of George W Bush, I will bid you good day.
Yes, and there we have it.

You say, "try to keep up" and I say, "try to keep up."

Unbelieveable.

I repeated your words.

Call the police.

Insulting someone is how you derive mild entertainment?

Speaks volumes of yourself.

What a ridiculous question.

Asking me if I knew my mother.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-24-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 09-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes, and there we have it.

You say, "try to keep up" and I say, "try to keep up."

Unbelieveable.

I repeated your words.

Call the police.

Insulting someone is how you derive mild entertainment?

Speaks volumes of yourself.

What a ridiculous question.

Asking me if I knew my mother.
Seriously, Blue Angel, book yourself in with a psycho therapist and get yourself seen to. Without a doubt you are a fecking lunatic. Here's hoping that you get the treatment you deserve and one day can join the rest of us normal people. However, I don't hold out much hope.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 09-26-2009, 05:25 AM
ConFuse ConFuse is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Seriously, Blue Angel, book yourself in with a psycho therapist and get yourself seen to. Without a doubt you are a fecking lunatic. Here's hoping that you get the treatment you deserve and one day can join the rest of us normal people. However, I don't hold out much hope.
I, would actually consider BlueAngel more 'normal' than you seem. Keep your childish antics to yourself, an interesting discussion was taking place here before you started asking people do they know their own relatatives.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 09-26-2009, 03:32 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
YOU know nothing of importance.
So says the non-member. You know nothing of what I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Let me make my feelings about feeemasonry perfectly clear. . .
While accepting that not all masons are evil I have to continue to argue the point that theres something inherently rotten within the heart of freemasonry. There's to much evidence to show that the cult is up to no good.. . I worry about those who just can't, no matter howw hard they try, see that they are being manipulated, abused and used in some greater game that they can't imagine mainly because they have bought into this cults belief systems. Please answer these three simple questions?

1. How can you deny being elitist when you say that the masons are full of members who have been made better than ordinary people purely by belonging to a lodge?

2. Why is that masons say they believe in a supreme being without stating who this supreme being is?

3. How can masons claim to be good and decent when as part of the masonic ritual they swear under oath to kill anyone who reveals their secrets?

I say agin, get out and distance yourself from this cult as soon as you can. No good can come of it.
I am curious as to what evidence there is that makes Freemasonry evil?

We make someone individually better, we never said they are better than ordinary people. I don't see myself as someone more important or better than anyone else because outside of Freemasonry, I'm a 25-year-old Sergeant in the Army.

We say Supreme Being because allow men of different faiths to join. Not everyone calls their higher power 'God'. And the penalty of our Oaths is purely symbolic. Several people have been kicked out of Freemasonry for divulging secrets, but are still breathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
As a mason this is what KsigMason would have sworn. . .

"I do promise and swear upon the Holy Bible never to reveal where I have received this degree. . .and in failure of this, I consent to have my body opened perpendicularly and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air so that the venomous flies may eat my entrails, my head to be cut off and put on a highest pinnacle of the world, and I will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose this degree and break this obligation. So may god help and maintain me. Amen "

This is pretty self explanatory. . . To become a mason you have to swear that you will kill, dismember and behead a fellow mason who dares divulge masonic secrets. Let me ask you this? Would you swear to do this!!?
I know I wouldn't. . .
Our Oaths are a lot longer than that, even the shortest one. But no where does it say that we as Brothers kill a Brother for spilling the secrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
It's the blood oath, freely available on the web. Just google it!
We don't take a blood oath, that requires the spilling of blood.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex-Masons For Jesus Freemasonry 39 03-04-2009 07:34 PM
A prayer for the masons marypopinz Freemasonry 22 03-04-2009 07:31 PM
if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens? Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 13 05-26-2008 09:18 PM
Free Masons and the church 55132 Freemasonry 1 07-26-2005 04:12 PM
Nakedsnake calling all Masons..... nakedsnake Freemasonry 42 05-19-2005 02:27 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.