Oh, well.

I replied.

Deal with it.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:55 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I couldn't care less about what the countless Christians have to say about anything just the same as I couldn't care less about what the countless Freemasons have to say about anything.
Then what is the point of debate if you are just here to rant?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Then what is the point of debate if you are just here to rant?
I clearly defined my position in regard to this debate and it didn't include a rant.

Obviously, as evidenced by your posts, it is you and not me who is here to do nothing more than rant on and on about Freemasonry.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-14-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:34 PM
KYCH

I was posting about the misinterpretations that have led to so many falsehoods against Freemasonry.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:54 PM

I believe that the Mason is a 100% religion. And just like you cannot have 2 network provider on one phone, you cannot have 2 religions at once.

I believe Masons are idol worshippers, and therefore - they "cease" to be christians.

So the Masons end up being an dishonest religion, because they are not honest about their belonging and their beliefs.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:59 PM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwaypianoman View Post
I believe that the Mason is a 100% religion. And just like you cannot have 2 network provider on one phone, you cannot have 2 religions at once.

I believe Masons are idol worshippers, and therefore - they "cease" to be christians.

So the Masons end up being an dishonest religion, because they are not honest about their belonging and their beliefs.
Glad your on board.

You wouldn't happen to be Chembreather from ATS would you?
Old 11-17-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I was posting about the misinterpretations that have led to so many falsehoods against Freemasonry.
Oh, okay.

Well, if that's the case.

Thanks for ranting because you have definitely cleared up all of those misrepresentations about Freemasonry for us.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-17-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:50 PM
KYCH

Moreover I find it funny that Lucifer, bringer of light, is tied in with Satan, the Prince of Darkness. Wouldn't light be associated with Heaven? All of this over a misinterpretation of the Hebrew language, well that and the lies of the Frenchman "Leo Taxil", who was kicked out of Freemasonry and in spite drummed up lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwaypianoman View Post

Freemasonry doesn't meet the requirements of religion. No theology. No plan of salvation. We don't advocate any particular faith or practice. We don't seek converts/members. We don't raise money for religious practices.

Freemasonry has no idols to worship. Each brother worships his own God in his own way. In fact, the York Rite branch of Freemasonry requires you to protect the Christian faith.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:08 PM
I work for God

Quote:
Moreover I find it funny that Lucifer, bringer of light, is tied in with Satan, the Prince of Darkness.
Hmm, I wonder why Lucifer is tied with Satan. Could it be;

Isaiah 14
"12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
"
Quote:
Freemasonry doesn't meet the requirements of religion.
Really, is that why this guy who looks like he has one foot in the grave is called a

Grand High Priest?
Quote:

Grand Chapter
State of New York
Royal Arch Masons

Grand High Priest 2009 - M .. E .. Alan C. Lewis
Grand Chapter State of New York Royal Arch Masons
Old 11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Hmm, I wonder why Lucifer is tied with Satan. Could it be;
I will refer you to my previous post:

Quote:

And for the billionth time someone has misquoted Albert Pike. Lucifer is referring to light, ie knowledge, enlightenment. And in fact, the Bible is not referring to Satan when they speak of Lucifer, but in fact they are speaking of a Babylonian king, Helal, son of Shahar (translated from Hebrew to mean: Day Star, Son of the Dawn). In the original Hebrew Lucifer is not used as it is a Latin name. The confusion of all this comes from mistranslation/interpretation. King Jame's scholars did not translate from the orginal Hebrew into modern English but used previously translated versions from the 4th century (St. Jerome). Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell.
Like I said, this misinterpretation and the lies of Leo Taxil led to todays craze of Masonic-Satanism conspiracy. Leo even confessed that he made everything up and did it to embarass the church and the Brothers that expelled him, but the damage was done and the lie spread like fire on a dry plain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Really, is that why this guy who looks like he has one foot in the grave is called a Grand High Priest?
Because in the Royal Arch degree you re-enact the Jews return to Jerusalem and the rebuiding of King Solomons Temple. The High Priest was in charge of them and so we commemorate them by naming our head as High Priest. The High Priest actually does no priestly duties (he just presides over the Royal Arch ceremonies/meetings) as the Royal Arch has a Chaplain. Like I said before, the York Rite requires a Christian faith, but the Blue Lodge doesn't.

Last edited by KSigMason : 11-18-2009 at 05:42 PM.