Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2008, 08:04 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

When it comes to Hitler, your thinking about the Thule Society "Study Group for Germanic Antiquity". But he never was a member, he got money from them to do spread his politics. Some of the fairytales of the clean race up north, might have come out of this gang. Thule being the islands/land up north, like england, iceland and scandinavia.

Hitler was never a mason, and he didnt kill masons to keep a secret. You base this on what? In his book Mein Kampf you can read:"Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him -the jew- completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening." He killed them caus they were part of the jewish conspiracy.

The sad thing is how you and Hitler share views, I bet you never thought about it. I know you dont wanna kill jews, but this is in fact a long old christian view that has become indoctrinated into us humans. The jews killed Jesus, this started as early as when the first christian Roman emperor Constantine
(285-337 CE) about it. Hitler was a christian, he got his anti-jewish ideas from christian society. Martin Luther, the father of protestantism, was a crazy old fart who belived he saw the devil and witches do magic. By the way, when he wanted to chase the devil away. He put his ass up in the air and farted! Anyway, Luther had a tenpoint plan to get rid of the jewish problem.

I am not a mason, nor will I never be. I am, like you, interested in it. To take the conclusion that I am a mason, just because I dont fear them and bite into a christian paranoia, is far from being a mason. There is no logic to your conclusion, non at all.

I have some questions to you, if you are not a christian, were have you learned about Jesus?

Second, from were have you learned that masons are evil? A church? A webpage? A person?

Third, have you ever been inside a masonic hall/temple?

I hope you answer with truth, being a beliver in Jesus and all.

Old 02-14-2008, 08:25 AM
I work for God

I've been an electrical contractor for many years. I have been in just about every kind of building, including a Masonic hall, and some of their locked back rooms.

But the truth is, I base a lot of my theory on reaction.

And a personal library collection of over 600 valuable books. Almost every conspiracy theory throughout recent history has some sort of Masonic tie-in, including the banking scandals at the Vatican.

As your hostile reaction insinuates, Masons are more concerned with trying to cover up, than accepting that secrecy inherently brings mistrust.

So sorry if your offended. Maybe you shouldn't read my writing, as I am very critical of secret organizations of all kinds.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:27 AM
I work for God

And as for how do I know Jesus?

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:33 AM

My reaction is not more hostile then yours, so were does that leave us?

You should base your theory on facts, and one fact is that you dont know me. Another fact is that we have freedom of speech, at least in my country, meaning I dont have to agree on you. The conspiracy theory line is that if someone dont agre with you, they must be part of the conspiracy. There is no logic in that.

Most huge madmen in our history, Hitler, Stalin etc. have belived in the same you do. We see how they loved freedom, dont we? So might it not be that your barking up the wrong tree?

When it comes to you and Jesus, from what you have written, I can take a wild guess. Your related to him?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:17 PM
I work for God

Morty, since we all stem from Noah, we are ALL related to Jesus.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:25 PM

Christian biblical stories, okay? I thought I shouldnt call you christian? But I wonder, isnt Adam & Eve the first human beings? And how was that again, Noah lived 1000 years?

But this brings us into something interesting, caus you`ll find Noah in gnostic, jewish, islamic and christian stories. They are all a bit different, so what is the right one? The you have the Gilqamesh flood, astra-hasis and the earliest mentions of the flood from the sumerian age. What about them? Noah a rewrite of old stories?

Then you have the fact that Jesus is given life in Maria by the holy ghost, God, so that really sucks if your related to Joseph. Right?

There is also the fact that they must have been having sex with eachother, brother and sister, and were in the good book is that okay?

Well, if we use your "facts", that would mean that freemasons, illuminati and all other evil is also related to Jesus. And that puts us?

Who was that swedish viking by the way?
Old 02-14-2008, 02:53 PM
I work for God

When did the christians become the owner of the stories of the bible. The Bible was around long before the christian.

Viking? Rollo Ragnvaldsson. My last name is Svensson. But I've already told you that you wouldn't believe me anyway, so how about we get back to the op, which is about the Masons.

My Grampa was a mason. He actually laid bricks. He was an honorable man.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:35 PM

As far as I see, Rollo Ragnvaldsson was norwegian, but had his base on Iceland. He died in 932, and was probably not christian. Well, not before he became the 1st Duke of Normandy. But it does still not make sense, since its 500 years before the first Jesuites. Well, and the fact that you said he was swedish.

I you are related to him, then you would be related to Elizabeth II. Isnt she the Grand Patroness of the Freemasons? Isnt she a bloodsucking lizard, and pure illuminati bloodline too?

Yes, the freemasons. I still havent gotten any hardcore proof yet, just some hints that they are evil as evil can be. I reccon that your grandfather laid bricks, not in himself, but to lay fundamants of buildings and such. My father did that to, but that has nada to do with the subject.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I work for God

Yes, the queen is the Head of The Knights of Malta.

The most powerful secret society in existense.

Bush sr. recently became a member.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3am2TDIqKEo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3am2TDIqKEo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

If all religion are tolerated in Masonry, as they claim,

then they also tolerate Satanic worship, according to their

own guidelines, and therefore there could be a sinister element

in Masonry.

Last edited by stompk : 02-16-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 PM

First of all, thanks for the video, but it wasnt very good. It failed to look into the symbols, many of who are really simple to understand.

The hexagram, or the star of David, seal of Solomon or what ever you wanna call it. The seal of Solomon comes from the tale of Solomon, who had gotten a ring from the heavens with the name of God engraved in it. With this ring he could controll the demons, good and evil. It is also to be found in Arabian Night, among other the tales of Sinbad the Sailor. I guess you can also see it a yin and yan, up and down, heaven and earth or the fire and water. You also find the symbol in eastern religions, Hinduism and Buddhism.

In Encyclopedia of Freemasonry it says: "The interlacing triangles or deltas symbolize the union of the two principles or forces, the active and passive, male and female, pervading the universe... The two triangles, one white and the other black, interlacing, typify the mingling of apparent opposites in nature, darkness and light, error and truth, ignorance and wisdom, evil and good, throughout human life."

The pentagram, that many christians see as an evil sign, was also used by christians. It was a symbol of the wounds of Jesus. Its origin is probably just a symbol of a star. You will find mention of the pentagram in the Old Testament, keyword: Moses.

In Norway the pentagram was used to scare evil creatures/demons away, carved over the door of your larder.

If you turn the pentagram, upside down, you have the satanic form. This is pretty modern, compared to how old the symbol is. The Sigil of Baphomet is first found in the book “La Clef de la Magie Noire” from 1897, the one we know is from the Church of Satan, the LaVey satanism. He wrote the Satanic Bible in 1969, and by then freemasonry had been around for a very very very long time.

If you enter a masonic lodge you will find a prayer room, there you will find the books from the to most common religions, the christian and muslim. Ask the next time your in one, they will probably be happy to show you around.

But to belive LaVey? Isnt that kinda odd? Remember that Satan/Lucifer is a christian creation, and is simply just a personification of the morning star, Lucifer. The star that shine brighest before the sun comes up, early on seen as something good. The bringer of light, and light here is God. That why still today you have many christians symbols showing sunrays out of the sky, from there we come to another simple symbol, the eye of Providence.

The eye of Providence, also known as the all-seeing eye, is an old symbol of God. The form often used by masons, also found on the dollar bill, is from around 1700 -1800, but the eye as an symbol is much older, like the eye of Horus. In Buddhism its called the eye of the world.

It is also a old christian symbol for God, the all-seeing God. The triangle is the symbol of trinity.

Its a powerfull symbol, and old, thats all. There is nothing scary about it, if you dont wanna make it that way.

Why the word Providence? Well, its just another word for God. It means to see the future, or see ahead. Further you can look at the word provide, or the provider. It is read in different ways in different religions, or different directons of christianity. Providence is important in American history, like the manifest destiny.

When it comes to religion in masonry, what you say is not true. Most are open to all religions, but in Scandinavia the tradition is to only let christians be let in. This is different from masonry to masonry.