Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #221  
Old 05-17-2010, 10:56 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?


Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Sorry to butt in here BlueAngel but are you suggesting that Lenin was a Freemason?

I heard he was not and attempted to remove the Masons from Revolutionary Russia. Lenin described Freemasonry as a middle-class confidence trick.

I distrust any organisation (as everyone else should as well) that cannot openly state its aims and beliefs in public.

The best the Masons can ever say is.......oh its a charity.........or oh its a fraternity, brotherly love etc, etc.......

Well if that is all it is then why all the oaths of secrecy, the degrees and the ritual?
You should be sorry for butting in because I never said anything of the sort.

The article was about Lemmi and not LENIN!


Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-17-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You should be sorry for butting in because I never said anything of the sort.

The article was about Lemmi and not LENIN!
Again BlueAngel you are showing evidence of being delusional.

This is what was quite clearly stated in your quote:

Quote:
Lemmi, in turn, was succeeded by Lenin and Trotsky, then by Stalin. The revolutionary activities of all these men were financed by British, French, German, and American international bankers; all of them dominated by the House of Rothschild.
I have nothing to feel sorry for BlueAngel.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 05-18-2010, 01:23 PM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

She'll still think she's right though! Probably threaten to ban you too for pointing out she's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 05-18-2010, 05:33 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
She'll still think she's right though! Probably threaten to ban you too for pointing out she's wrong.
Sorry, ted, but I don't ban members for pointing out when I'm wrong.

Stop trolling.

That is reason for being banned.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 05-18-2010, 05:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Again BlueAngel you are showing evidence of being delusional.

This is what was quite clearly stated in your quote:



I have nothing to feel sorry for BlueAngel.
Those aren't my words.

You have excerpted them from an article I posted.

Sorry, but, I have never shown evidence of being delusional.

However, you have with your comment that those are my words.

The article suggests that Lemmi was a Freemason.

As I said, those aren't my words.
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 05-31-2010, 07:49 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
She'll still think she's right though! Probably threaten to ban you too for pointing out she's wrong.
If this were true, I would have been banned long ago. As long as you are somewhat respectful and follow the forum rules you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
If this were true, I would have been banned long ago. As long as you are somewhat respectful and follow the forum rules you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Why do you refer to yourself as "The Master Mason?"

And, while we're at it.

Please tell us how it is you are able to provide yourself with this "title" under your username as you appear to be one of the few who are able to do so.

The rest of us are provided with the customary titles of member; junior member; senior member and home away from home by CC.
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why do you refer to yourself as "The Master Mason?"

And, while we're at it.

Please tell us how it is you are able to provide yourself with this "title" under your username as you appear to be one of the few who are able to do so.

The rest of us are provided with the customary titles of member; junior member; senior member and home away from home by CC.
I don't know why I put it there, I guess I could change it to just "Master Mason". Just curious, but as a Moderator shouldn't you know how to add a custom title? For those who don't know though, click on User CP, then on Edit Profile and insert any Title you would like.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:11 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I don't know why I put it there, I guess I could change it to just "Master Mason". Just curious, but as a Moderator shouldn't you know how to add a custom title? For those who don't know though, click on User CP, then on Edit Profile and insert any Title you would like.
Sorry, your instructions failed.
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:16 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

User CP --> Edit Profile --> Custom User Title. Its not a failure on my part if someone can't follow directions.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex-Masons For Jesus Freemasonry 39 03-04-2009 08:34 PM
A prayer for the masons marypopinz Freemasonry 22 03-04-2009 08:31 PM
if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens? Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 13 05-26-2008 10:18 PM
Free Masons and the church 55132 Freemasonry 1 07-26-2005 05:12 PM
Nakedsnake calling all Masons..... nakedsnake Freemasonry 42 05-19-2005 03:27 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.