Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Suddenly I feel like I'm back in Bible Study class.

Point. They slaughterd ur ass back then,, it could happen again...

Old 12-30-2010, 05:45 AM
KYCH

In response to the first blog post, I take great offense to being called a secret society and more particularly, a Jewish one, as I am a Christian, and Freemasonry doesn't hold hold any religion above another. Every member must worship in his own way. Also, Bínai Bírith isn't a part of the Masonic family nor is it a superior hierarchy.

Barack Obama is not a Freemason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Colllin is the dictionary.. what does that have to do with Masons ????
this is a mason god. yes or no.. Collin did not invent that...nor did collin draw that.. what is ur point..
So who drew it? When was it drawn?

Quote:
Eisenhower was a jewish Freemason.. he murdered over 1 million germans after the peace treaty was signed...ALL over the internet.. go prove for ur self... faker. I have the story here posted. U look up and disprove
FREEMASONS EVIL>>>>MURDERS innocent Germans. Of the over million that were killed, many were children and women.. Truman just as blame..
Patton would never do that .He was a true american..
Strange that even the Germans don't seem to recall missing 1 Million people. I'm not going to read on another one of your stupid sites. If you don't want to post it that's fine, but your word means very little, as well as people like you...nutcases.

To the Boy Scout blog post, Freemasons don't promote homosexuality and we do not deny God. Politics is definitely not allowed to be discussed within the Lodge. We are made up of members of various beliefs and so for the Lodge to take up sides would cause discord among the Brethren.

I was a Boy Scout and I agree wholeheartedly with the values they teach. That is a proposterous and slanderous thing to say about the founder, Lord Baden Powell. There are Lodges named after him because of the good he did. You don't have to be a member to have a Lodge named after you.

Freemasonry is actually fairly conservative due to its requirement to be religious and, IMO, most liberals don't believe in any god or hold any religious beliefs. Its ironic that this moron tries to say Freemasonry is connected to the fascist despots of history, when in reality they were victims of their oppression and aggression.

By using logic, non-Masons are lower on the tier of knowledge than they are as they are actual members. Unless the blogger is so arrogant that he believes he is better informed than actual members. He also assumes too much as most members do research before joining.

He also assumes too much on people's souls. He is not God, nor can he define one's relationship with God. One can spew words, but its what is in their heart that matters.

And Popeye is random blogger, not a journalist.

I've done my research, I've prayed and done soul searching, and I've observed many things; Freemasonry isn't evil. So many anti-Masons are so filled with hate, I would never want to associate with them or any organization they belong to.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:47 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Point. They slaughterd ur ass back then,, it could happen again...
Yeah, you're going to come slaughter us? Round us up and jail us? In today's world, never. We have freedom, something you oppose. Your thought process would take us back to religious oppression and the dark ages.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Yeah, you're going to come slaughter us? Round us up and jail us? In today's world, never. We have freedom, something you oppose. Your thought process would take us back to religious oppression and the dark ages.

JABAULON will ?????
Old 04-28-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty View Post
Evil? No, far from it.

The idea of Mason being evil, in with the devil, comes from christianity. To find a silly excuse to close down these freethinkers, they made people belive they were in with the devil.

Most masonic temples have tours, go on one. You wont be able to see everything, but pretty much every room is covered.

No windows? Well, look around. How many temples have windows? How many churches have windows? By that, I mean windows you can look inside without risking braking your neck. Windows are high up etc. etc. There is also the mystical aspect of it, and keeping the rituals a secret etc. etc. Most rituals are today well known, so there is really no secrets.

The masonic orders have no religion, even if the have both the bible and the koran. Most places have a prayer room, were these book lay repectfully, and were those who feel like prayer can do so. Except from that, I know that some use the bible to swear to uphold the brotherhood.

I would argue that freemasonic teaching is religion, maybe one of the better, but with a strong focus on characterbuilding. You learn to respect all sorts of people, you feel welcomed in a group and you learn respect of symbolic rituals. The rituals themselfs are there to read as you want, they dont have one simple meaning and no preacher fill your head with dogmas. And there is the difference of masons and other religions, no dogmas.

The pentagram? Well, what is the pentagram but a christian invention. Lucifer is older then christianity, meaning light bearer or son of dawn. In Roman astrology its Venus, the morning star, shining brightest before the sun rises. What is the sun? It is God, and they just had to trow Lucifer out of the sky to make room for "thau shalt not have more then bla bla bla".

If there is something smelly and shadowy about it, its christianity with its history. Even Hitler chased down the masons, and many ended their life in prison camps. At worst its a boysclub, that sometimes can be used for the wrong things, like using your "brother" for private interests and such. It used to be big amongst the powers that be, politicans and such, but have lost its spunk over the years. But dont come and tell me that priests, good christians, muslims, hindu or what ever never spun webs for their own good?
Yes, the freemasons originally were formed to escape the tyranny and forced slavery of the Christians. Christianity and the bible itself were created (in my opinion) to control the masses. It has since turned into the misconceptions perceived by so many in modern times.

Christianity uses it's churches and clergy to convince people not to compare their bible and other literature that they produce to other facts that are available in the world today for research.

This in my opinion is why the Vatican library was closed for 3 years between 2007-2010. It just doesn't take 3 years to install air conditioning as they claim as their reasoning. It takes 3 years to rewrite records. Something that has become increasingly important for them as more and more people have gained access to the internet.

Christians and Protestants alike are followers of years of lies and deceit designed to take their money and control their thinking.

What was originally the "Masons" was a revolt. The revolutionists called themselves "Freemasons" but originally they were slaves to Christianity. They formed the Freemasons to escape that tyranny.

Last edited by Chaser Tiponi : 04-28-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:23 PM

I believe that authentic Christianity and Freemasonry are in opposition to each other. One big red flag was the forbidding of praying in the name of Jesus Christ. This is a commandment that we should pray to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ, whose name is above any other name.

Our Bible says that if we deny the Son of God and all of who He is which is God (the Living God) incarnate or in the form of man. For non-Christians there is no problem because they do not accept what Christ has done for them. But for a believer, to deny who Christ is and to pray and omit the in the name of Jesus is in opposition to what the Bible teaches.

Freemasonry teaches that all of the God's of the different religions in the world are basically the same God. So Christian, Muslim, Buddist or even Satanist strictly speaking would be essentially worshiping the same God. True enough all of the other religions are worshiping the same god, the god of this world, but Christians are praying to the One True and Living God.

Freemasonry teaches that there are certain principles to follow like Hiram Abiff, to reach the Great White throne and enter heaven. By good works and charity. This is opposite from what an authentic Christian believes. A Christian believes that he is privileged to enter heaven for one reason and one reason alone. That is that God in the form of man Jesus Christ paid the penalty once and for all and is the door and THE Way to heaven, that no man will enter except by faith in his finished work. Christians know that good works come from a changed life, not as a way to attain heaven.

Christian pastors have no business involving themselves in secretive and exclusive fraternities, that reject a man with a disability. Jesus spent most of his time on earth with the poor, the sick, the disenfranchised. Everything He did was in the open for all to see. He never spoke of there being any other way to heaven except through Him.

There have been enough ex-masons give testimonies on John Ankerberg and other places who have told enough to make any listening Christian who has been deceived about the true nature of the doctrines of Freemasonry and be seduced by the prideful names and titles they can attain. The praise of mere men becomes more important than pleasing God.

The Bible clearly states that Christians should not take oaths but let their yes be yes and their no be no. These terrible blood oaths taken are Satanic in nature.

I am only talking about Christians, unbelievers are in their element until they come to Christ and they live as their unregenerate hearts tell them to, but a true believer is acting against the Holy Spirit who now lives in them. Due to ignorance or simply that they are only religious and not true born again Christians.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM

I am amazed that you paint Protestant churches as you do. All giving in my church is voluntary. I understand that to be a Mason you have to pay your dues. So what is that but an organization to suck money out of unsuspecting and uninformed people. The pride of life is the reason it is so seductive.
Anyone at anytime can freely come into a church and know all that is said. There is no other requirement than that you open the door and walk in. Their is no requirement that you even believe. There is certainly no requirement that you put anything in the offering plate. And there is no restriction based on gender, or physical fitness. There is a world of difference between authentic Christianity and what you are saying.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:25 PM
KYCH

Well, I wish I would have read this earlier, but alas I'm going to bed now. I'll be back on later.

Ironically I just finished a book called, "Workman Unashamed" and he refutes the many claims against Freemasonry and the intolerants claim that it is incompatible with Christianity (which it is not).
Old 06-09-2011, 02:07 PM

Because there have been brave men and women from the Eastern Star, Rainbow type groups who have come out of it and told the truth about it. It isn't really a secret because the secrets have been revealed. It is obviously a very devil inspired organization to deceive and seduce men by the pride of exclusiveness, and the silly exalted degrees and titles. As the Bible has said those things which were hidden will be shouted from the housetops. Lucifer is the father of lies so what surprise is it that members who are deceived will do the works of the orchestrator. Lies are part and parcel of the Freemasonry labyrinth. Pride and fear hold men captive. It is evil to the core. Good men may be deceived, but eventually people who want truth will come out of it.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Many Christians and mostly Jews were also killed in concentration camps.