Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2011, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzzen View Post
If you call doing charity for kids and making good men into better men evil, then something is totally wrong here.
I hope you don't think that giving to charity is exclusive to Masons? And the "good men" I have seen turn out to be self-centered arrogant and prideful about being a Mason. Don't see how "pride" which is one of Satan's calling cards, is making good men into better men. It is only a slogan with no real substance to it.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:54 PM

What possible thing excellent to the Bible does any Christian need to read to find out what living a life for Christ is? As I understand it, the name of Jesus Christ is not allowed in the Lodge meetings. As there is no other Name higher this is a big red flag as to the slow indoctrination to meld all gods into one. Allah is not the same God as the Lord God Almighty. All other religions worship a form of Satan. Authentic Christianity worships the One True God, and is the only "religion" with a Savior and a promise that that Savior is living and wants to live in believers by faith. That our salvation is not attained but received by Grace through faith. There is no need for a secret organization to tell born again Christians where to find the light. The Bible says as believers we have moved from the kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of Light. So for a Christian to say I am in darkness is a lie. A lie that must be spoken to be initiated into the Masons. Christ did nothing in the dark, but out in the open. He healed the sick, raised the status of women, and spent most of his time with the poor and needy. His main enemies were people who felt they were earning heaven by their works. In fact it was this group that instigated his murder. However, God used the evil of their hearts to make a way for Salvation to ALL who would come to Him in faith in His Son Jesus Christ. To refuse to name the Name of Jesus Christ in any organization says a lot about the organization. No mature Christian would stay in such an organization. One that makes mere men's opinions more important than the opinion and will of Almighty God. There is no where in scripture that God is called by such a name. This man made name is not the name of God Almighty. The Bible says if you deny Jesus before men, then He will deny you before the Father. This is something that should bring conviction and reverential fear in the hearts of Christian men. So much so that they would disconnect themselves from such and organization.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:57 PM

Yes, exactly.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:22 PM

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 06-09-2011, 09:07 PM
KYCH

The Bible also says that secrets are not bad either. I can cherry pick the Bible as well.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:46 PM

I wouldn't call myself an intolerant. I am speaking strictly to other Christians, an authentic Christian. Meaning a person who has believed by faith that Christ was the Only Begotten Son of God, born of a virgin, who lived a sinless life, was crucified in our place and rose on the third day from the dead, then ascended to heaven after 40 days. Who then sent His Holy Spirit to dwell in the hearts and be in union with the spirits of those who have accepted His sacrifice for them and asked Christ to come into their lives, forgive their sins and regenerate them, impute righteousness by grace as a free and unearned gift. Christian (in name only) doesn't count.
Those people who are genuine believers have no business in an organization who will not allow the name of Jesus mentioned in the lodge meetings, who teach that any man by following lodge teachings can attain heaven, and that men can save themselves through good works and charity. It is changing men who have been made new in Christ into men who confess that they are in darkness even though the Bible declares that a true Christian has moved from the Kingdom of Darkness into the Kingdom of Light. The Light, the true light is already in them. The symbolism in being hoodwinked is appropriate, because men are blindly making oaths without really thinking of what they are saying. To please and be part of an organization and become slaves of fear and intimidation there after. Christians were saved to be free, not to be put back into bondage. Satan knows that Christ Jesus is the Savior so His name will naturally be subtly and for seeming good reasons never be allowed in lodge meetings. There is no more fearful name to Satan than the name of Christ Jesus who at the cross defeated Him, and in resurrection completed the plan. When Jesus said "It is finished" The forces of evil shook. The devil has perpetrated the same lie as he put forth in the garden. He said, "If you have this knowledge you can be like God." He is still using the same old tricks. You can save yourself through knowledge.

Freemasonry is an elaborate,evil seduction and deception. True Christians should run, not walk, from such an organization cutting all ties and repent of any oaths. Never to look back again. Jesus said if we deny Him before men, He would deny us before the Father. He also said that there would be many who would say at the end, Lord, Lord and He will say "I never knew you". That is a sobering and serious thing to consider. All things leading to Godliness are already in the Holy Bible. Masonic interpretations are un-needed and in opposition to true Christian growth. There is scripture in the book of Acts chapter 4 that speaks of the Stone that the builders rejected becoming the chief cornerstone. That Stone spoken of in the book of Acts is Jesus Christ. It is amazing to me that even then God provided scripture to speak to an organization based on stone masons. There is nothing new under the sun. Jesus is the Rock (or Stone) upon which a Christian's salvation is secure. He is the only way to God the Father. This GAOTU is a god all right but not Almighty God, Maker of heaven and earth. There is no name in scripture listed for the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, where He is referred to as GAOTU. It is a man-made name for a false deity. Again, a Christian who puts God's Word above any other Word, will not be able to continue as a Mason when reading what the Holy Bible actually teaches. The taking of oaths is forbidden as well, especially ones on pain of death. It may not seem serious to an unregenerate man, but to a true believer, it will strike Holy fear of a Holy God, who does not change, who the Bible says is the same yesterday, today and forever. God is not a man that He should lie.

So either you should consider if your idea of what a true Christian is, is actually compatible with scripture, or keep believing the lies. It is a very serious matter of eternal consequences.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-09-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 PM

Actually you need to say exactly where that is in the Bible. There are secrets and there are secrets. The ones Masons say they have are not secrets, they are simply the same old lies.
The secretiveness of the organization is a mark of a cult. However, there are enough men and women who have come out of it and shed light on much of what goes on that people can evaluate enough of it to know it is not of God. You don't have to know every part of the evil to see most of it. The Bible also speaks to that saying that the things that are hidden will be shouted from the rooftops. I can provide scripture references for everything I have written. And they will be in context. It is obvious you do not know your own Bible. If you studied the Word of God, the Holy Bible, a fraction of the time you spend studying these silly Masonic teachings you will see for yourself the truth of what I say. It is plain for anyone who is willing to see and follow the truth in the Word of God.
Cherry picking is exactly what Masons do with the Bible twisting it, adding to it and making it into a tool of deception. There will come a day when all of that will be judged, but there is a way out of that judgement and that is repentance and leaving lies behind. God is merciful to sinful men and women who come to Him in repentance. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. He is love but He is also Holy. Without Christ we have no hope of seeing a Holy God. But in Christ we are made new, and given eternal life. God is so good. But He is also just.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
So either you should consider if your idea of what a true Christian is, is actually compatible with scripture, or keep believing the lies. It is a very serious matter of eternal consequences.
I am not a Christian, true or otherwise.

I do not belong to any religious group.

I believe in GOD and HE believes in ME!

That's all that is required.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-09-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 PM
KYCH

Who are these brave men and women from the OES? I mean, the men are by requirement Master Masons. The women are required to be related to a Master Mason, but are not entitled to anything in any other appendant order or anything from the Blue Lodge.

"Rainbow type groups"? Do you really know anything about the structure of the Masons? I mean, there is a group called Rainbow Girls, but they would know nothing of the mainstream bodies of Freemasonry. What do you consider to be the higher echelons of Freemasonry?

How is Freemasonry inspired by the devil? As for Bible references, the Good Book says that the wise man will keep a secret while the fool lets his mouth run.

Pride can be a good thing and a bad thing. Pride can make someone excel and do great things, but at other times it can inspire corrupt, horrible thoughts and actions. And I'm sure when you're talking about pride, you're talking about the Seven Deadly Sins, which actually are not found in the Bible. I'm skipping over a huge part of its history, but basically the 7 Deadly Sins didn't take hold until the 6th Century when enacted by Pope Gregory I.

I don't think he ever said that charity is exclusive to Freemasonry. No one has ever said that. Our charities do a lot of good work though as do most charities (Masonic or not).

I'm not going to say all Masons have, are, or will be good. Masons are still human and humans are flawed. Freemasonry has a penal system for punishing those who disgrace the Fraternity through their actions.

In the Lodge we use a generic term that to each Brother represents their individual creator as not all of our members are Christian. We don't use Christ's name specifically, but that is because we allow men of all faiths and in the Blue Lodge we don't elevate (nor do we say that everyone's God is the same or equal) any one religion over the other. Politics is also not allowed to be discussed within the Lodge as we want to keep harmony within the Lodge.

In the York Rite, we do pray specifically to Christ as the York Rite is for the most part a Christian-oriented branch of Freemasonry.

As for the "authentic Christianity" comments, but who are you to say what is in a man's heart and define their relationship with God. What authority do you hold for such a thing? No human has this authority to define my relationship with God.

Freemasonry is not a religion so it does exist for the salvation of your soul. It leaves that up to your individual faith.

The only darkness you hold is in regards to Freemasonry. Freemasonry never says you are in religious darkness.

Quote:
Meaning a person who has believed by faith that Christ was the Only Begotten Son of God, born of a virgin, who lived a sinless life, was crucified in our place and rose on the third day for the dead, then ascended to heaven after 40 days. Who then sent His Holy Spirit to dwell in the hearts and be in union with the spirits of those who have asked Christ to come into their lives, forgive their sins and regenerate them, imput righteousness by grace as a free and unearned gift.
I have never denied Christ or denied any of the miracles he did and has done.

God knows what is in our hearts and it is by His judgement not yours that I will enter into His Heavenly Kingdom.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:45 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
Actually you need to say exactly where that is in the Bible.
I guess I'm not the one who needs to study his Bible more.

Proverbs 12:23 - A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.

Proverbs 11:13 - A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Proverbs 10:14 - Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction. (please note that "lay up" means to store for future use)

Quote:
The secretiveness of the organization is a mark of a cult.
You're confusing "secretiveness" with privacy, something everyone enjoys and has a right to. You even keep many things private, or secret, from others. That you cannot deny.

Quote:
However, there are enough men and women who have come out of it and shed light on much of what goes on that people can evaluate enough of it to know it is not of God.
Such as who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I am not a Christian, true or otherwise.

I do not belong to any religious group.

I believe in GOD and HE believes in ME!

That's all that is required.
I know you don't care what I'm about to say, but I can respect your belief. You're a strong willed individual who will no doubt live a worthy life.