Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2011, 06:36 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Excuse me, but as you pointed out and as I have pointed out that which you have pointed out, Freemasonry is a religion.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.
I have not said that Freemasonry is a religion. I have never said that. It doesn't meet the criteria for being a religion.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:39 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
I am not referring to you then. My concern is for people who are Christians, authentic ones, being sucked in and deceived by the quasi-religious group called the Freemasons.
I am an authentic one as I said. Again, who are you to define one's relationship with God? Can you see into my soul? Do you know God's judgement of me? I don't think so.

It's self righteous people like you that almost drove me entirely from going to church.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:55 PM
KYCH

First off, please note that from my previous post, that while I stopped going to church for a long time, my faith in Christ never stopped.

Quote:
I am sure if I put my good works up to yours, I'd come out as worthy (in the way you look at it) as you are, if not more so, but the Bible says that my goodness is like filthy rags compared to complete Holiness, complete perfection.
Wow, just wow. Think a little highly of yourself don't ya? You know nothing about me and what I've done in my life. I'll never say you haven't lived a good life, as I don't know you, but you cannot say your life is comparable to someone else when you don't know them.

Again, I have never denied any of the tenets of Christianity. I know I'm not perfect and that Christ is my Redeemer.

Quote:
I put absolutely no faith in my good works to make me worthy for heaven.
You should both have faith and do good deeds.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM

I am absolutely no one I am simply saying what the bible says is a Christian. I have no authority of myself but my authority as it is supposed be for all true Christians is the Bible. I only said that I would never presume that my good works however they might compare to yours would be the reason I am worthy of heaven. I have said, I have nothing in myself, but I have done by His grace the only thing that will make me worthy and that is accept that Jesus Christ paid for my worthiness. It is given, not achieved. Actually, I know I am nothing in and of my own self. My hope is totally in Christ Jesus alone. Yes, I have lived a very giving and morally straight life. Not that it is of any bearing on my worthiness for heaven. And I take no credit for whatever good is in me or that I have done. The only works worth anything are the ones that He in me does in and out through me. My faith is in Jesus Christ and my union with him is where the good works worth anything come from. The Bible says He is the vine we are merely branches. Except for the life of the vine, the branches would never have fruit. I actually think highly of Christ alone. Which is why saying that His very name can't be said in a lodge meeting, which does meet the criteria of what a religion is, is a big red flag, it is cult. Look up the definition. It is a false religion. A cult.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:28 PM

Your posts though do suggest that you have a very high opinion of yourself. I would never actually compare my deeds to anyone's. I said that to show that if we are using that as a judge of who is worthy, I say neither you or I according to the Bible no matter how "good" compared to others, we are is far, far from perfect which is the standard of a Holy God, who is perfect in every way. Thus the need for a Savior.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 06-10-2011, 11:39 PM

It is foolish, as St. Paul said to boast. Any good thing that has come from me has come from the Holy Spirit working in and out through me. This is true of every authentic Christian. We are the branches, He is the True Vine, the Bible says. It also says, "it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure." God the Holy Spirit. The Bible says if you have not the Son you don't have the Father. It is all in there. It is my authority. I have none in my own feeble reasoning.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:52 PM

Obviously, I said I do have faith and good deeds, though I take no credit for any of them. There is no such thing as true faith that doesn't produce good works. But it is all coming from His Spirit not my tries to do good. Attaining by good works is what Freemasonry teaches. It teaches "do all of our principles and you will be worthy of the Heavenly Lodge" or some such nonsense. If you are a Christian, then tell me how man made principles have even the least superior comparison to the pure word of God? It doesn't. You can be sure whatever comes out of the pride of humanity is evil and leads to arrogance and self-centeredness all the while pointing to some good deeds to justify themselves. Many, many people who have never stepped a foot into a Lodge are givers of the first degree of time, talent and money and not to gain some reward or title. More outside of the Lodge are givers than are members of the Lodge. Freely without having to tell everyone what they did.
This exclusiveness is simply pride. The idea of gaining some secret knowledge that regular people don't know is simply pride, it is all very foolish, especially for a born again Christian, because as a Christian, the Bible says the love of God has been shed abroad in our hearts. It also says we have the Light of Jesus living in us. It also says that the Holy Spirit is the teacher of any mysteries we need to know and this is available to every human being, regardless of sex, race, or handicap. It is a cult. That is the truth, it has, because most people don't know what is done behind closed doors, gained an appearance of goodness through the philanthropy that is widely broadcast. Enough of what goes on has been revealed for any knowledgeable (scripture - wise) Christian to discern. It is a great deception. But you have to be willing to really look at what scripture says to see that. Taking those oaths is forbidden in the Bible, and there are many other practices incompatible with authentic Christianity.

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:10 AM

To say I am SELF-Righteous, is laughable. If anyone knows that in myself I have nothing and am not worthy of heaven, it is me, no matter how "good" a life I may have lead. Getting to heaven by keeping some principles and getting titles and degrees is what self-righteousness looks like. "Look at me, I am a good man, see all these other men in this exclusive organization tell me I am, I have all these degrees, I have given all this money, etc, etc." That is self-righteousness in a nutshell. I claim no true righteousness outside of what Christ has given me by simple Grace, through faith in His finished work. Maybe you better examine what self -righteousness really means. If freely given worthiness given by Christ to you, almost turned you away from church, then I feel sorry for you. Truly. That is all I have been talking about "His worthiness", given (imputed) to us, not my good deeds making me worthy but by His Grace. No one's good deeds will make them worthy for heaven or some silly celestial Lodge. Only Christ alone. His spirit produces good works, not our joining some cult.

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:10 AM
KYCH

But you've made the assumption that I don't follow the Bible as you have previously said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
I am not referring to you then. My concern is for people who are Christians, authentic ones, being sucked in and deceived by the quasi-religious group called the Freemasons.
You have made assumption of which you would have no knowledge of.

I do believe all that I have done I have acheived, but by the good grace of God and how he has guided me in life. I am very thankful for my life as it is something I have almost lost several times; many before I even left my Mother's womb. I praise God for keeping me.

Quote:
Which is why saying that His very name can't be said in a lodge meeting, which does meet the criteria of what a religion is is a big red flag, it is cult. Look up the definition. It is a false religion. A cult.
We allow men of all faith into our Lodge so we use a generic term so that every man may sit on an equal basis. The individual is important and so is his individual religion. To whom he prays is his own. When we pray I pray to Christ while I know one of my Brothers prays to Allah. It's what is in our heart that counts and God knows who is loyal. I know what a cult is and many things can be called a cult, to include the many, many churches out there. Any group that holds similar ideals can be called a cult, but by what you want the word to mean, Freemasonry is not.

I find it funny in the days where atheists are attacking God left and right, that some zealots find it necessary to attack a group who pushes for faith. You would think they would count us among them, but no, the self righteous hatred drives them to attack others, even those of the same faith. So much for "love one another".

I don't have a high opinion of myself, but I am assure of my knowledge of the Craft and its compatibility with Christianity.

Freemasonry even teaches that it is by the blessings of God that we will be welcome into Heaven.

So you think that "faith, hope, & charity" is wrong? You think "brotherly love, relief, & truth" is wrong? You think that the virtues "temperance, fortitude, prudence, & justice" is wrong?

I've never said that only Freemasons are charitable. Before I joined I was a long time donator to the Red Cross, homeless shelters, and the ACS. Freemasonry doesn't reward you with titles for just giving money. You must earn your place through the Lodge and all of Freemasonry. It teaches that your actions should be selfless and for good, not for sinister, ulterior, or mercenary motive. Freemasonry gives millions a day to charitable work, never asking for anything in return, as it should be.

Quote:
This exclusiveness is simply pride.
By your words prior, isn't heaven "exclusive"?

I didn't join to gain some "secret knowledge". Nor do we say we're the only place to gain any enlightenment. I joined out of historical interest and as well I enjoy being a part of philanthropic organizations. Our meetings are not some meeting place of NWO planning. Our meetings are not that exciting.

Many of what has been "revealed" I have long proven as a lie.

I don't believe, nor should any Mason believe, that I will gain entry to Heaven by my acts in Freemasonry. Freemasonry doesn't teach that in any way. I didn't join Freemasonry to try and gain a free pass into Heaven. If you think that Freemasons believe we'll go to heaven for simply being members then you have a horrible misconceived knowledge of Freemasonry.

Quote:
If freely given worthiness given by Christ to you, almost turned you away from church, then I feel sorry for you.
Like I said, I walked away from the church, not Christ. I don't need some preacher to tell me how to be good or how to define my relationship with Christ.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:38 PM

So you think that "faith, hope, & charity" is wrong? You think "brotherly love, relief, & truth" is wrong? You think that the virtues "temperance, fortitude, prudence, & justice" is wrong?

I've never said that only Freemasons are charitable. Before I joined I was a long time donator to the Red Cross, homeless shelters, and the ACS. Freemasonry doesn't reward you with titles for just giving money. You must earn your place through the Lodge and all of Freemasonry. It teaches that your actions should be selfless and for good, not for sinister, ulterior, or mercenary motive. Freemasonry gives millions a day to charitable work, never asking for anything in return, as it should be.

Those things come as a result of being a born again Christian and having the spirit of Christ living in you. No, not against those things, but when those things are the only thing not a secret, (because it makes an evil organization look good) in the case of Freemasonry, it is worthless as far as making good men better. Your faith is in a generic God, not the God of the Bible. There is no name like G.A.O.T. U. ascribed to Almighty God. The Bible says if you deny the Son before me, He would deny you before God.

Again what teachings for a Christian could be better the the Bible? Your principles are so far, far inferior to the the pure Word of God. No Christian needs secret knowledge and yes, that is what it is all about, having knowledge that you are told other people don't have. Pride of Life is what that is about and it is exactly what Satan promised in the garden of Eden.

Taking oaths to pagan Gods of the mystery religions is idolatry. But you know this if you know anything about the Bible which is the only book that was written for the edification of born again believers.

No, heaven is not exclusive. It is open to all who will simply receive the Savior, it is not closed to women or disabled men or from what I understand black men. In fact a friend of mine who was a practicing Mason 32 degree Scottish Rite has told me straight out that no black man would every be privy to the same knowledge that a white Mason receives.

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-11-2011 at 04:28 PM.