Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #411  
Old 06-14-2011, 01:12 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?


Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'd rather have them be irrelevant than false like the many lies held against Freemasonry.

Your posts are irrelevant because they are false.

Otherwise, name the 15 oaths.

If you can't and won't'; you've proven that your comments/posts on CC are irrelevant and false and that you shouldn't be posting on this forum and I'll see to that.

I won't be back to Lodge for months, but I see no reason to ban me again. I have broken no rules. Unless telling the truth is a violation of sorts on this forum, but then again this forum doesn't really thrive on truth.
You don't have to break any rules to be banned from Club Conspiracy. Please read the sticky at the top of this forum which states that anyone can be banned for any reason or no reason at all.

Capice?


Dude, this forum supports truth, but you don't as in refusing to name the 15 oahs.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-14-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 06-14-2011, 01:59 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I did name the 15 oaths, I just didn't post the entirety of those obligations. The names of the oaths are the same as the degree they are found in, so therefore, I did name them. You can ban again if you will, but I'll still be back.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:05 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I did name the 15 oaths, I just didn't post the entirety of those obligations. The names of the oaths are the same as the degree they are found in, so therefore, I did name them. You can ban again if you will, but I'll still be back.
Dude, you didn't name the 15 oaths and if I ban you again I'll ban you forever; which I didn't do the last time; therefore, you won't be back.

Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:12 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Inform the forum of Freemasonry's 15 oaths or be banned forever.

This forum is quite tired of your know all attitude, but can't part with the secret information.

FYI, CC is not a secret organization.

People here part with the information.

Part with it or be banned forever because, otherwise, your presence here on CC is useless.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-14-2011 at 02:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 06-14-2011, 02:29 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Dude, you didn't name the 15 oaths and if I ban you again I'll ban you forever; which I didn't do the last time; therefore, you won't be back.

I did name them in this post. I just didn't post the entirety because it is against my oath to do so and for you to ask me to is to break my fidelity, and I will never do such a thing.

I won't be back as KSigMason, but I'll be back under a different nom de guerre.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 06-15-2011, 04:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I did name them in this post. I just didn't post the entirety because it is against my oath to do so and for you to ask me to is to break my fidelity, and I will never do such a thing.

I won't be back as KSigMason, but I'll be back under a different nom de guerre.
You haven't been banned so why would you come back under a different nom de guerre and, FYI, if you are banned as KSigMason and return under a different username, you'll be banned under that name, as well.

Since you can't post the 15 oaths because you took an oath not to reveal them, I suggest it is safe for us to assume that Freemasonry is a SECRET SOCIETY.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-15-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 06-15-2011, 09:20 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You haven't been banned so why would you come back under a different nom de guerre and, FYI, if you are banned as KSigMason and return under a different username, you'll be banned under that name, as well.

Since you can't post the 15 oaths because you took an oath not to reveal them, I suggest it is safe for us to assume that Freemasonry is a SECRET SOCIETY.
I'd only show up under another name if you banned me and unless I made it clear who I was you wouldn't realize it was me.

No, secret societies hide their meeting location and who their members our. We don't. We're a private organization who has secrets.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:42 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'd only show up under another name if you banned me and unless I made it clear who I was you wouldn't realize it was me.

No, secret societies hide their meeting location and who their members our. We don't. We're a private organization who has secrets.
Dude, if I ban you, you are banned.

And, if you re-appear under another user name, I'll be informed of the same and that username will be banned, as well.

If you can't disclose the 15 oaths of Freemasonry because you took an oath not to disclose same, than this verifies that Freemasonry is a secret society.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-15-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 06-17-2011, 04:52 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

If you say so.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 06-18-2011, 12:24 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'd only show up under another name if you banned me and unless I made it clear who I was you wouldn't realize it was me.

No, secret societies hide their meeting location and who their members our. We don't. We're a private organization who has secrets.
Dude, do you seriously think that a member of this forum has to make it clear to the moderator that they are one and the same otherwise we are too stupid to know?

How many members of this forum do you think have come before you under different usernames that were banned by me because I knew they were one and the same?

We have our ways, KSigMason, so, if and when I ban you and you return under another username, rest assured, that whether you make it clear to me or not, I'll know that it is you and you'll be banned again.

Let me clarify for you since you seem to be confused.

Any society that hides their membership; their meeting locations and has secrets is a secret society.

FREEMASONRY is a secret society.

You are a member of a secret society; hence, the reason you cannot make public the 15 oaths; because they are secret to the secret society of Freemasonry of which you are a member.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-18-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex-Masons For Jesus Freemasonry 39 03-04-2009 08:34 PM
A prayer for the masons marypopinz Freemasonry 22 03-04-2009 08:31 PM
if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens? Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 13 05-26-2008 10:18 PM
Free Masons and the church 55132 Freemasonry 1 07-26-2005 05:12 PM
Nakedsnake calling all Masons..... nakedsnake Freemasonry 42 05-19-2005 03:27 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.