Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 AM

Exclamation Re: Are the Masons evil?

Religion & freemasonry christianity something to me. Churches infested with your smelly brothers. Ministers have even hinted to me in their handshake, plus all their phony balony Political correctness, Humanism etc they seem to preach these things in sermons more than the Gospels themselves and this is protestants, baptists,methodists etc to be specific not just catholics which i regard as even worse. Infact only one thing worse than secret societies and thats religion any religion, in that respect i have something in common with agnostics.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Ahoy stompk I hardly think attacking masons is a christian thing to do i mean Freemasonry= Religion any religion are like two peas in the same pod, we dont have this pyramid control system without it.
I dont really understand all these pple that attack freemasonry based on christian position when i have never encounted a christian in my physical or cyber experience that has ever had anything to say about masons at all, let alone be anti mason. Most lay christians so dumb they dont even think masons exist so how could they be anti or not.
Like I've said before, I'm not a Christian. I don't belong to any religion. I believe in God, and Jesus, but I feel the idea of a Church, Temple, or Lodge, is simply a device of control by Satan.

In America, every small town has the Masonic signs at the entrance of the town...they control all banking, politics, etc, and they are loyal to the Queen of England, which in my opinion is the most traitorous organization in America.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:56 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Churches infested with your smelly brothers.
Smelly? That's harsh and unnecessary...and untrue. Plus are we not allowed to worship along side our fellow Christians (as many Masons are Christian)?

Quote:
Ministers have even hinted to me in their handshake
Hinted what?

Quote:
plus all their phony balony Political correctness, Humanism etc they seem to preach these things in sermons more than the Gospels themselves and this is protestants, baptists,methodists etc to be specific not just catholics which i regard as even worse.
What does political correctness or humanism have to do with Freemasonry?

If you don't like the sermon let the minister know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Like I've said before, I'm not a Christian. I don't belong to any religion. I believe in God, and Jesus, but I feel the idea of a Church, Temple, or Lodge, is simply a device of control by Satan.
And you have the right to that opinion and belief. Nothing is wrong with having an opinion.

Quote:
In America, every small town has the Masonic signs at the entrance of the town
Examples of this is? Can you really prove that EVERY small town has a Masonic sign at the entrance? I think you are exaggerating.

Quote:
they control all banking, politics, etc,
Incorrect. Freemasonry has no control outside the bounds of the Lodge and an attempt to circumvent any process through Freemasonry is an offense that would earn a Brother expulsion.

Quote:
and they are loyal to the Queen of England, which in my opinion is the most traitorous organization in America.
No we're not, on both of your assertions. We American Masons are not bound to the British Crown (Queen or King) nor do we foster any activity that would label us as traitorous by any rational mind.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:48 AM
I work for God

Ksig calls himself Emminent commander. Is this guy in love with himself, or what.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:24 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Ksig calls himself Emminent commander. Is this guy in love with himself, or what.
I do love myself as everyone does, but my title is not something egotistical, it's a literal title.

The title "Eminent Commander" is my current office in the York Rite of Freemasonry, as I am in charge of a Commandery of Knights Templar (one of the bodies). I didn't choose the name as it was already set-up and has been set-up for nearly 2-centuries by the Grand Encampment.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:26 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Plus, what does this have to do with the thread?
Old 05-22-2013, 06:11 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I do love myself as everyone does, but my title is not something egotistical, it's a literal title.

The title "Eminent Commander" is my current office in the York Rite of Freemasonry, as I am in charge of a Commandery of Knights Templar (one of the bodies). I didn't choose the name as it was already set-up and has been set-up for nearly 2-centuries by the Grand Encampment.
What have you done to gain such a lofty title??
Old 05-22-2013, 09:12 AM
KYCH

Quote:
What have you done to gain such a lofty title??
Short answer: I was elected.

Long answer: After attaining the Master Mason I waited 2-years before joining the York Rite as I worked on my proficiency ticket in Lodge. When I did join I didn't take an officer position in the Commandery as I was Master of my Lodge that year. It wasn't until after September when the Commander at the time was expelled and in the vacuum the officers moved up and I jumped into the line at the request of the acting-Commander. From there I moved up the lines of elected officers until I was finally elected last November to serve as Commander.

At the end of this year the members can vote me in again or elect someone else. I have no control over that. After this year is done I do not foresee myself presiding for the next several years.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:13 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Religion & freemasonry christianity something to me. Churches infested with your smelly brothers. Ministers have even hinted to me in their handshake, plus all their phony balony Political correctness, Humanism etc they seem to preach these things in sermons more than the Gospels themselves and this is protestants, baptists,methodists etc to be specific not just catholics which i regard as even worse. Infact only one thing worse than secret societies and thats religion any religion, in that respect i have something in common with agnostics.
So Freemasons are not allowed to go to Church?

I don't get why everyone thinks that every awkward handshake is a Masonic grip. I'm completely against political correctness and no Freemasonry has nothing to do with humanism as you must have a belief in a Supreme Being before you're allowed to petition, and in some jurisdictions you must be Christian to join the Lodge. In the American York Rite you must be a Christian to join Knights Templar. I could keep going, but you should get the point.

I don't get why people see secrecy as wrong as it is universally used and there's nothing inherently wrong or immoral about it.