Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2008, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

the hidden treasure is the art of turning lead into gold ,like the whole alchemy thing . taking us the [dirt,sheep,unintellegent,[he he]lead=heavy weight =atlas carring the earth,us people ,u being atlas us the earth,and socializing us in what ever you see as perfect=gold. the great work as it is also called. i can go on and on

Old 06-13-2008, 08:17 PM

Talking Re: Are the Masons evil?

the hidden treasure is the art of turning lead into gold ,like the whole alchemy thing . taking us the [dirt,sheep,unintellegent,[he he]lead=heavy weight =atlas carring the earth,us people ,u being atlas us the earth,and socializing us in what ever you see as perfect=gold. the great work as it is also called. i can go on and on
Old 06-13-2008, 08:22 PM

Old 07-02-2008, 10:02 AM

but ? are the masons evil ?

most poeple who just sit back and do nothing , are evil !

infact ? it is a strong conviction of mine , that since there are only a few that make the world bad place up top , and generally most of man kind is full of mid-fence sitters who claim they cant do anything to justify why they dont do anything , and only a hand full of poeple who search the truth who are concidered wiered , or strange , but actually do something about it ,

raises me to theconclusion that the most reason why , we have this spiritual famin and evil pestilance , is because those we call polotitions , make polocies , these polotcies are made for the masses , who ? do nothing about it , there fore , the masses are to blame for this sick twisted planet because they do everything to accept it in their minds and life , but also do everything to make sure , that they do othing about it .

are the freemasons evil ? probarbly !!

are the masses evil ? yes they are !

we are what we do !
actons speek louder than words .
all truth is its own evidance !

Last edited by ice : 07-02-2008 at 10:05 AM. Reason: spelling !
Old 07-02-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
but ? are the masons evil ?

most poeple who just sit back and do nothing , are evil !

infact ? it is a strong conviction of mine , that since there are only a few that make the world bad place up top , and generally most of man kind is full of mid-fence sitters who claim they cant do anything to justify why they dont do anything , and only a hand full of poeple who search the truth who are concidered wiered , or strange , but actually do something about it ,

raises me to theconclusion that the most reason why , we have this spiritual famin and evil pestilance , is because those we call polotitions , make polocies , these polotcies are made for the masses , who ? do nothing about it , there fore , the masses are to blame for this sick twisted planet because they do everything to accept it in their minds and life , but also do everything to make sure , that they do othing about it .

are the freemasons evil ? probarbly !!

are the masses evil ? yes they are !

we are what we do !
actons speek louder than words .
all truth is its own evidance !

Yes, there are those who perpetrate wickedness (the few) and there are those who allow it (the many).

The Bible says people are willingly ignorant, they choose to be stupid, and also says the people perish for the lack of knowledge.

People are also waxed fat, which means I am comfortable, dont rock my boat, turning a blind eye towards others wickedness and suffering.

"By the people for the people" is something I consider in different ways.
The questions one needs ask is, by what people for what people ?, and, in what way for what way ? (there are only two ways from which to choose one, good or bad).

I think about the Bible story where the people want the good guy crucified while wanting the bad guy set free.

The story about people being more wicked in the end times (now) than before the flood, (here's the good news) or ever will be.

Is this all by chance ?
Or is there orchestration ?

I say that we are in that short season in which Satan is released, and that that season is almost over.

Good times are just ahead, for mankind, though I wont be seeing it, I can see it.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:18 PM

TheLucifer ?

i used to be much of a faith man , although at one time i was a born again Christian .
until i learned , under no cercumstances are christians suposed to pray to him ,ie jesus , but to god only . ie , praying to jesus is a satanic mind trick of idolising .
anyway to side step from that , last night , after 15 year of rebellion , and almost finishing 5 years work on how religion imprisons free thought and practices ignorance , i changed my mind again !

i am now , seriously concidering , altering much of my book before i get it published . it is the "right thing to do !" especially after a rescent event .

anyway , also getting away from that ,

Luther King ; and i quote ,

he who passively accepts evil is as much involved with it as those who perpatrate it . he who accepts evil with out protesting against it , is really co-operating with it !

logan pearsall smith ;

it is amongst poeple who think no evil , that evil can flourish without fear.

this one will say it all

Edna st vincent millay

evil alone has oil for every wheel .

yes ! our masses are to blame for our world sickness , not so much our leaders .
there are enough of our masses to protest ! so why dont they ? after all polotitions make polocies , for those , they govern . they only make polocies , it is the actions and inactions of the masses , that commit the acts and do nothing about it !

we surely are at the ass edge of hell in these days . thaks to our masses ignorance , fear . poverish back stabbing system loving ridicule , and stupendousely profound vanity !quite frankly , i dont feel sorry for them . also if it is realy near the end ? hhhhhhoooooooooooooorrrrrraaaaaaaaay !

im not a person who wants poeple to perish .
i am a person who wants poeple to reap what they sewe ! thats all !
Old 07-03-2008, 09:57 AM
FR33DOM

Well done Stompk, 10 out of 10 for this post. See how the Masons all have something to say from behind the curtains. If it's such a good, charitable fraternity ? why do they all hide and deny membership ?
Old 07-03-2008, 10:32 AM

because as usuall , they have something to hide !
Old 07-28-2008, 07:24 AM

Post Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
If there is something smelly and shadowy about it, its christianity with its history. Even Hitler chased down the masons, and many ended their life in prison camps.
Your plain wrong there Hitler was very much into the occult secret society thing as were many high ranking men of his time. True he may not have been a Freemason however he was part of a theosphist spin off known as the "Thule Society" an occult Order this where Hitler sourced many of his Nazis ideas including the Aryan master race thing from Blatavatskys writings like the "Secret Doctrine" also a favourite of some Masonic orders.Whether hitler encouraged or hated freemasonry is a mute point because his ideals were inspired by occult ideals with the same source as Freemasonry in Gnosticism, Qabalism and other mystery pagan religions of antiquity. I have studied this subject well so your not dealing with fool in my case. It will take little more to pull the wool over my eyes if your still around mate!.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 07-28-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:55 AM
I work for God

Question Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Your plain wrong there Hitler was very much into the occult secret society thing as were many high ranking men of his time. True he may not have been a Freemason however he was part of a theosphist spin off known as the "Thule Society" an occult Order this where Hitler sourced many of his Nazis ideas including the Aryan master race thing from Blatavatskys writings like the "Secret Doctrine" also a favourite of some Masonic orders.Whether hitler encouraged or hated freemasonry is a mute point because his ideals were inspired by occult ideals with the same source as Freemasonry in Gnosticism, Qabalism and other mystery pagan religions of antiquity. I have studied this subject well so your not dealing with fool in my case. It will take little more to pull the wool over my eyes if your still around mate!.
This is the most intelligent thing you've said in this thread.

What part of 'the Queen is head of all of these societies' do you not understand.

Do you work for her directly?