Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2008, 05:22 AM

Post Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Maybe someone else can help you. You just keep repeating questions and saying off the wall stuff LOL, almost like a BOT...
In regards to why the profane dont like Freemasons it is due to just the fact that you consider most of us to be little more than cattle or lambs to the slaughter.
The Freemasonic doctrine towards the profane which i have read in various places is no different from the jewish talmud and its attitude towards gentiles.
Infact most that have spilt beans Freemasonry and spread anti masonic propaganda are actually cowans eg OFF members etc. I am sure you get my drift, just about every single source of anti sentiment starts with a disgruntled ex member every single one.
You and his worshipfulness in this forum could actually make a start on the road toward reconciliation with yours truly at least by answering my questions addressed to Masons when i ask them like the one in:"Are masons Monotheists thread." Or is that too much to ask.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzzen View Post
Maybe someone else can help you. You just keep repeating questions and saying off the wall stuff LOL, almost like a BOT...
Actually, I don't need help.

I repeated two questions to you because YOU DIDN'T answer the first time.

No off the wall stuff, pal.

Just observations.

I'm sure you GET it.

No need to play dumb.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Haunted Contributor

To be a Mason ask a Mason, we don't recruit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Discuss paranormal, conspiracy theory and other alternative topics.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:08 PM

Quote:
To be a Mason ask a Mason, we don't recruit
HUH?

I'm not looking to be recruited.

You said you were a Mason and, therefore, I'm asking YOU what one needs to do to become a Shriner because, you said, all Freemasons have to be Shriners and, I'm asking YOU, what one needs to do to become a FREEMASON.

Simple questions that you don't seem to want to answer.

You came to this site proclaiming that you were sure we would all be interested in you because you're a Freemason.

Not all that interesting, IMO.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:45 AM
Haunted Contributor

LOL, whatever...

To be a Mason, you have to petition for it and get sponsored by Masons. Then you get voted on, if you pass that, then you go through 3 degrees to become a full Mason. There is no higher degree in which you are fuller than 3rd. Sorry for not explaining that part. I see where you could have been annoyed by it. My apologies...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Discuss paranormal, conspiracy theory and other alternative topics.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
LOL, whatever...

To be a Mason, you have to petition for it and get sponsored by Masons. Then you get voted on, if you pass that, then you go through 3 degrees to become a full Mason. There is no higher degree in which you are fuller than 3rd. Sorry for not explaining that part. I see where you could have been annoyed by it. My apologies...
LOL, whatever...

It was you who was annoyed and not me.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:28 PM
KYCH

REALLY LONG POST AHEAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
First, one must be introduced to a belief that the God of Abraham, Moses, Noah, Jesus, you and I, is not the truth.
Now that's new to me since you have to be religious to join. Also, when you join the York Rite you have to be a Christian to petition.

Quote:
They draw people away from God and towards Baphomet.
And yet there is no conclusive evidence of Baphomet attached to the Freemasons. Plus, if you use the ATBASH cipher, Baphomet translates into Sophia.

Quote:
Why do you think there are no windows in Masonic Temples?
Uh...cause the meetings are secret? Duh.

Quote:
Do I think they are sacrificing children? I don't know for sure, but they seem to concentrate on childrens hospitals in charities.
That's just the Shriners. The York Rite I believe does occular research. The Scottish Rite gives to another charity, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Quote:
I don't need proof. I simply plant the seed.
That's a little reckless. Planting the seed of hate and fear. It's people like you planting false lies to push the people against the Freemasons.

Quote:
Condi Rice, keeper of the great seal, has gone to great lengths to dispell the conspiracies surrounding the symbolism of the seal, and it's connections to Freemasonry.
Here's an article I wrote on the Seal. Plus I should note that back in the day, books of symbols were used commonly so it's not entirely impossible that some symbols were used commonly.

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I've decided to start a thread where I'll post some conspiracies and I'll post my beliefs/thoughts on the subject:

ONE DOLLAR BILL

THE GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Let us start with the Great Seal. Conspirators try to point out that Masons designed it, but what they don't realize it that Ben Franklin was only on the 1st committee. There were a few more committees that didn't include any Masons.

Let's start with the the hidden anagram. If you look at the 13-stars above the Eagles head you are able to draw a 6-pointed star (Star of David). Then take that star and place it over the disc with the pyramid and all-seeing eye. Five of the points point toward the letters: A, S, N, O, and M. Switch them around and you get 'MASON'. Many conspirators believe this "definitively" proves the Masons have their hand in the making of the One Dollar Bill and from that the government. I personally think this is folly. It's the same argument conspirators use to say Masons designed the roads in Washington DC.

The Eagle. There are a couple things I have heard about the Eagle on the bill: a) it's really a Phoenix and b) the Eagle connects Freemasonry to the Egyptian god Aman-Ra. To start out, Ben Franklin originally wanted a Turkey to be the American bird. He believed it be a courageous bird. As for the Phoenix twist, I have yet to see the Phoenix in any of my ceremonies. Nor do we have a connection to the Egyptian sun god Aman-Ra. Some point out the whole All-Seeing Eye is the Eye of Ra, but I'll get to that later. Some point out that the wings have 32-feathers on one wing and 33-feathers on another. I believe this to be a spectacular coincidence and not some connection to the Scottish Rite. The American Bald Eagles seemed like a symbol for strength and freedom, thus the reason it was picked.

E Pluribus Unum is not often used as a conspiracy support, but lets cover it. Out of Many, One. It refers to one nation created out of many individual states. That's it.

Let's jump to the other disc. At the top is written, Annuit Coeptis: God has favored our undertaking. At the bottom is written, Novus Ordo Seclorum: New Order of the Ages, though conspiracy theorists say it means "New World Order. Conspirators say that the two phrases taken together means "God has favored this New World Order". But anyone who has the smallest knowledge of Latin would know it really says "New Order of the Ages".

To a very familiar symbol to all the Craft, the All-Seeing Eye. A very "damning" piece of evidence for the conspiracy, supposedly. While the All-Seeing Eye is frequently used in Freemasonry this symbol is also used and has been used in mainstream religions with the same meaning; God.

As for the pyramid, I have heard from the same "Egyptian mythology" conspirators that the pyramid is where Masons are initiated. Masons know otherwise.

At the base of the pyramid are some plants. Some say it is the acasia which certainly would be a symbol of Freemasonry. While it seems too small to depict, it would be very funny if it was an acasia.

Let's play the number game. The theory is that the number 13 is a number held in high esteem by Masons. I laugh because while 13 is used every on the dollar bill it couldn't possibly be a reference to the original 13-colonies.

MASONS ARE SATANISTS

Albert Pike, a Confederate General, author, and well-known Freemason scribed the famous Masonic book, "Morals and Dogma". Inside this book the following passage is cited:

Quote:
Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!
For semantics sake, many people don't realize that Biblical scholars still argue over the fact that Lucifer may not be Satan since the only reference to Lucifer is in Isaiah:

Quote:
Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Also, in Roman mythology was the name of the morning star, commonly known as the planet Venus. The morning star preceded the sun (light) of the day.

Also, here is quite an interesting verse:

Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty View Post
Most masonic temples have tours, go on one. You wont be able to see everything, but pretty much every room is covered.
Yeah, I give tours all the time to people who come up. I'm surprised to see how many women come up and bring there boyfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty View Post
Even Hitler chased down the masons, and many ended their life in prison camps.
Hamas even refers to the Freemasons in their charter.

Quote:
Hitler was a Mason for a period.
Can you post a link proving this? I can only remember the Lodges in Germany being dissolved after Hitler took power. Going off-topic for a sec: the Grand Lodge of Idaho was the first Masonic body to denounce Hitler and his actions against the Jewish people. We still keep in relations with Fiat Lux Lodge (which merged with another Lodge recently).

MUSLIM4LIFE, would you be surprised to know that there are Muslims in Freemasonry? I know personally there were Lodges in Iraq until Saddam had them destroyed, but now they are popping back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
To freemasony jesus is the lodge, they are not waiting for a jesus to return.
LMAO! LOL! That one made me laugh.

Quote:
1. Its secret

Which means nothing of good and evil. Secrecy doesn't necessarily mean bad.

Quote:
3. When a man becomes a mason he swears oaths of secrecy, to fellow masons and especially to non masons.

And how do you know this? Oaths of Freemasons do not intrude onto our lives with family, country, or God...it appertains to Freemasonry only.

4. & 5. are you personal opinion only

Quote:
6. Masons swear to help other masons even if the one being helped is in fact a criminal.
Quote:
7. Freemasonry is Racist, a black man cant be a mason.

Not true, my Lodge has several black men in it. Back in the late 18th, early 19th century this may have been true, but Prince Hall started a branch of Freemasonry and by tradition it still survives, but Freemaonry accepts black men into all bodies.

Quote:
9. Discriminates against handicapped, a handicapped person cant become a mason, and if a mason becomes handicapped he is expelled from the craft.

Again false. I am a disabled (knee) veteran and a Past Master of my Lodge is blind and works at the State house for the Blind committee.

Quote:
10. According to Freemasonry non masons are damned to hell, they wont be going to the lodge in the sky.
Not true. I do wonder how you get your information, but your username sure speaks volumes and gives me ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm asking YOU what one needs to do to become a Shriner because, you said, all Freemasons have to be Shriners and, I'm asking YOU, what one needs to do to become a FREEMASON.
Actually, you have to be a Freemason first before you can be a Shriner. Once you get your 3rd deg Master Mason you can then petition with the Shriners.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
You underestimate me.

Damn! They DO look similar!

That proves it...
Old 03-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Banned

Default Re: Secrets of the Great Seal Revealed. Pfft.

Quote:
Condi Rice, keeper of the great seal, has gone to great lengths to dispell the conspiracies surrounding the symbolism of the seal, and it's connections to Freemasonry.

Source: Great Seal secrets revealed! - Yahoo! News

That was awfully nice of them to come out of the closet and explain.

Thing their not watching these conspiracy forums?

Huh Delta, huh Shadow?
Well done! We are pleased by your actions. My Master needs more faithful servants such as yourself to aid us in our war.
Do not be discouraged, my friend. You will be rewarded when the war is won and my Master establishes His Empire here on Earth. Great will be your reward from my master should you hold fast and remain faithful.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:29 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Secrets of the Great Seal Revealed. Pfft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Well done! We are pleased by your actions. My Master needs more faithful servants such as yourself to aid us in our war.
Do not be discouraged, my friend. You will be rewarded when the war is won and my Master establishes His Empire here on Earth. Great will be your reward from my master should you hold fast and remain faithful.
And who is your Master?