Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2005, 08:32 PM

Default Freemasonry and witchcraft

Quote:
6) Since Masonic Lodges are religious temples, what are they searching for since they do not worship Jesus Christ?

"Freemasonry is a search for Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 741, Pike was a 33rd Degree Mason, Head of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction]

7) But isn't the Kabalah a religion?

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati ... all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their symbols." [Pike, Morals and Dogma ] We wish to warn all our Jewish friends who are caught up in the revival of Kabalah study, they are believing in the very Satanic counterfeit to the Torah and other Old Testament books of the Bible that the Pharisees and Sadducees of Jesus' day were practicing. Did you know that the major reason the Pharisees and Sadducees plotted to murder Jesus, in spite of His obvious supernatural power, was because they were practicing the witchcraft of the Kabalah? You can read the full details in two of the Cutting Edge's former Radio Programs -- CE1077, "Secret Societies Killed Jesus Christ" and CE1078, "Secret Societies Originated Unpardonable Sin, and Ramifications". Once you read these two articles, you will understand why Jesus was so unrelenting in His pronouncements of damnation against the Pharisees, which is totally out of character of His love and compassion for ordinary sinners, even grievous sinners. Jesus knew the Pharisees and Sadducees were practicing the witchcraft that later was to become known as the Kabalah.

13) Now wait a minute! Are you saying that the 'light', for which Masonry is looking, is found with Lucifer?

"LUCIFER, the Light-Bearer .. Is it he who bears the Light? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 321.; Emphasis in the original]

14) Hold it! Isn't Lucifer, or Satan, the black god? The evil one?

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God. For Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force ..." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 102] Pike's statement in the letter, quoted in paragraph 12, above, defines pure Satanism. They believe God and Lucifer are equal Gods, were competitors in the Garden of Eden, with Adonay God of the Holy Bible getting "temporary" victory. But, occultists believe that, at the Battle of Armageddon, God Lucifer will overthrow God Adonay and claim his rightful throne in Heaven. All Luciferians, including the Illuminati, believe this with their whole heart. God Adonay is the cruel God, as demonstrated by all the times He ordered the Israelites in the Old Testament to slaughter entire populations of people for the only sin of worshipping Lucifer, His adversary; Lucifer, on the other hand, has no such slaughter on His record, and is considered to be the Good God.

Furthermore, calling Lucifer or Satan, a Force instead of a Person, Pike fulfills Biblical prophecy for Antichrist. In Daniel 11:38, God gives this prophecy. "But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:" Neither Albert Pike, nor any other Luciferian, will ever know they just fulfilled Bible prophecy for the forces of Antichrist. However, as we point out in free01, "Teachings About Jesus Christ", their doctrine of Jesus also fulfills the Biblical definition of Antichrist exactly.

15) Is Satan, then, perceived to be God, the source of Light?

"To conceive of God ... the Kabala imagined Him to be a 'most occult light'." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 740]

16) Since the Masonic religion is a "front" for the religion of the Illuminati, is the Masonic "light" the "light" of the Illuminati ?

"The result is light or illumination. Such are the Illuminati." [J.D. Buck, 32nd Degree Mason, Mystic Masonry , Introduction, p. xl.] Once again, we see Freemasonry convicted of being Luciferian by the words of their own authors. It is really too bad that over 95% of all Freemasons do not take the time to read the very books we, and other Christian authors, have read. Such doubting Masons have not done one iota as much research as we, and yet, they choose to believe their lying Superiors.

17) Isn't the Masonic candidate told the full truth of Freemasonry's religion and god when they enter the Blue Lodge, where they receive their first three degrees?

"The Blue Degrees (the Blue Lodge degrees) are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them ." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819; Emphasis added]

All Freemasons need to read and re-read this very illuminating paragraph. Pike has just boldly told his 30th Degree Adepts that they are to be free to intentionally mislead lower ranking Masons. Such poor slobs are to imagine that they understand the symbols of Freemasonry! Such bold-face lying comes from the Evil One, Satan, not the Holy God of the Bible!
Click here to read full article (recommended)

do they pretty much expose themselves?

Old 01-29-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Freemasonry and witchcraft

8-) Intersting post Doctor x. I for one appreciate it!. The links between the two are indeed there i have seen them on certain sites that i cant locate right now. But from my understanding freemasonry is purely a single sex based fraternity. That is why women are given their own fraternity called the Order of the Eastern star or somethng like that.They dont believe in mixing the sexes like witchcraft that is one difference i am aware of there are many others!. 8-)
Old 01-29-2005, 09:40 PM

Freemasonry is both racist and sexist, yet somehow never gets called to task on either count.
Not only does it segregate its female members to the Order of the Eastern Star, but separate Prince Hall lodges were created for black members.
So much for "making good men better".
Old 03-01-2005, 08:38 AM

Quote:
DoctorX wrote:
Quote:
6) Since Masonic Lodges are religious temples, what are they searching for since they do not worship Jesus Christ?

"Freemasonry is a search for Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 741, Pike was a 33rd Degree Mason, Head of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction]

7) But isn't the Kabalah a religion?

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati ... all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their symbols." [Pike, Morals and Dogma ] We wish to warn all our Jewish friends who are caught up in the revival of Kabalah study, they are believing in the very Satanic counterfeit to the Torah and other Old Testament books of the Bible that the Pharisees and Sadducees of Jesus' day were practicing. Did you know that the major reason the Pharisees and Sadducees plotted to murder Jesus, in spite of His obvious supernatural power, was because they were practicing the witchcraft of the Kabalah? You can read the full details in two of the Cutting Edge's former Radio Programs -- CE1077, "Secret Societies Killed Jesus Christ" and CE1078, "Secret Societies Originated Unpardonable Sin, and Ramifications". Once you read these two articles, you will understand why Jesus was so unrelenting in His pronouncements of damnation against the Pharisees, which is totally out of character of His love and compassion for ordinary sinners, even grievous sinners. Jesus knew the Pharisees and Sadducees were practicing the witchcraft that later was to become known as the Kabalah.

13) Now wait a minute! Are you saying that the 'light', for which Masonry is looking, is found with Lucifer?

"LUCIFER, the Light-Bearer .. Is it he who bears the Light? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 321.; Emphasis in the original]

14) Hold it! Isn't Lucifer, or Satan, the black god? The evil one?

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God. For Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force ..." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 102] Pike's statement in the letter, quoted in paragraph 12, above, defines pure Satanism. They believe God and Lucifer are equal Gods, were competitors in the Garden of Eden, with Adonay God of the Holy Bible getting "temporary" victory. But, occultists believe that, at the Battle of Armageddon, God Lucifer will overthrow God Adonay and claim his rightful throne in Heaven. All Luciferians, including the Illuminati, believe this with their whole heart. God Adonay is the cruel God, as demonstrated by all the times He ordered the Israelites in the Old Testament to slaughter entire populations of people for the only sin of worshipping Lucifer, His adversary; Lucifer, on the other hand, has no such slaughter on His record, and is considered to be the Good God.

Furthermore, calling Lucifer or Satan, a Force instead of a Person, Pike fulfills Biblical prophecy for Antichrist. In Daniel 11:38, God gives this prophecy. "But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:" Neither Albert Pike, nor any other Luciferian, will ever know they just fulfilled Bible prophecy for the forces of Antichrist. However, as we point out in free01, "Teachings About Jesus Christ", their doctrine of Jesus also fulfills the Biblical definition of Antichrist exactly.

15) Is Satan, then, perceived to be God, the source of Light?

"To conceive of God ... the Kabala imagined Him to be a 'most occult light'." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 740]

16) Since the Masonic religion is a "front" for the religion of the Illuminati, is the Masonic "light" the "light" of the Illuminati ?

"The result is light or illumination. Such are the Illuminati." [J.D. Buck, 32nd Degree Mason, Mystic Masonry , Introduction, p. xl.] Once again, we see Freemasonry convicted of being Luciferian by the words of their own authors. It is really too bad that over 95% of all Freemasons do not take the time to read the very books we, and other Christian authors, have read. Such doubting Masons have not done one iota as much research as we, and yet, they choose to believe their lying Superiors.

17) Isn't the Masonic candidate told the full truth of Freemasonry's religion and god when they enter the Blue Lodge, where they receive their first three degrees?

"The Blue Degrees (the Blue Lodge degrees) are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them ." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819; Emphasis added]

All Freemasons need to read and re-read this very illuminating paragraph. Pike has just boldly told his 30th Degree Adepts that they are to be free to intentionally mislead lower ranking Masons. Such poor slobs are to imagine that they understand the symbols of Freemasonry! Such bold-face lying comes from the Evil One, Satan, not the Holy God of the Bible!
Click here to read full article (recommended)

do they pretty much expose themselves?
Satan (Lucifer) has always been after God's throne. In fact, this is found in Isaiah 14:12-15:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

No surprise that Satan's organizations claim Adonay (God) to be evil. And as for the Illuminati...Illuminati=illuminated. Satan appears as an angel of what? Light!
Old 03-01-2005, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Alexandra wrote:

Satan (Lucifer) has always been after God's throne. In fact, this is found in Isaiah 14:12-15:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

No surprise that Satan's organizations claim Adonay (God) to be evil. And as for the Illuminati...Illuminati=illuminated. Satan appears as an angel of what? Light!
and again in Thessalonians 2:2-12

not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this?
And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming.
The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

and again: (Revelation 16:13-16)

And I saw, issuing from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet, three foul spirits like frogs; 14 for they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. 15 ("Lo, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake, keeping his garments that he may not go naked and be seen exposed!") 16 And they assembled them at the place which is called in Hebrew Armaged'don
Old 03-02-2005, 10:44 AM

satan, lucifer, masonry---you people just can't get enough
Old 03-03-2005, 05:54 PM

Hello Freeman:
Are the Black Freemasons actually in the same boat as the White Masons? (Gee, I just realized I used the word boat. Well, not intended for humor.)
People such as Sharpton, for one, seeks only for the blacks. However, I see Colin Powell differently. Do you think they have the same type of initiation, degrees, etc. Or do they have a completely different thing all together?
An associate 'pastor' of a local all black church has a front tag on his car that says, "A Gift from God". I think maybe same, yet different.
-get_real