Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

Quote:
No, my older sister got involved in the female masons (rainbows) and I was dragged to her rainbow functions every now and then. They have similar rituals. It's really fucking lame. She was with it for about six years before she found somethin' else to do with her life.
But neither one of you ever offically renounced your oaths? You're both just "lapsed members"?

Old 01-03-2005, 08:45 PM

What do you mean? I do'nt understand. :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-03-2005, 08:47 PM

Oh nevermind, Yeah, I renounced the oath as it's as worth as much as toilet paper to me. As for my sister, she's just a lapsed member as you say.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:59 PM

You seem like a great guy, nohope, and I am casting NO aspersions, but as one of the "profane goyim" on the outside looking in, I can't help but wonder:
If you were in a situation where a fellow Mason displayed the handshake or the help sign, such as a legal proceeding, how would you respond?
Would you not fear retaliation if you didn't respond?
Old 01-03-2005, 09:06 PM

No, I'd kick his ass 'cause he deserves the shit that's coming to him as a result of his poor choice of path in life. As for fear of others coming after me, I've got a bullet with their name on it. Besides, they usually do'nt go after defectors in the junior levels. Or so believe that to be so. :-P
Old 01-03-2005, 09:22 PM

Good response, but I urge you to be careful.
There are still those within the ranks of the Craft who remember more than you think, and you may not find them so eager to forgive and forget in a scenario such as I described.
As for bullets, they never give you a clean target to shoot at. That's what makes them who they are.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:41 PM

Well, you're right there, but I can't live in fear of being gunned down in a grocery store and since I've served in the military, they probably already know where I live since they already have my social and service records and who knows what else. Unlike people who call themselves Christians, I actually make an effort to fight the NWO by wearing my anti-NWO t-shirts from infowars and propagandamatrix everywhere I go to unlock minds from the right/left paradigm instead of saying, "I want you to know Jesus loves you friend, 'cause I do'nt want you to miss the rapture." which is totally bullshit. They will either wake up from seeing the message I wear or they will wake up too late.. Besides, I have better chances of staying alive fighting the info war than doing nothing. :-P
Old 01-03-2005, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Unlike people who call themselves Christians, I actually make an effort to fight the NWO
Yeah, you said a mouthful there, nohope.
(I have to bite my tongue, because that really applies to something else on this forum that I should just let lie -- ah, not I won't.)
So here we go:
Remember the scripture, "And ye shall know them by their works." That has been the litmus test for me of REAL Christians.
How any real Christian can stand by and watch George Bush's phony war on terror and remain silent -- or even worse supportive -- belies the true priniples of the faith.
How any real Christian clergyman could NOT preach against Freemasonry, the Illuminati and the NWO right from the pulpit on a regular basis speaks volumes toward what mainstream Christianity has degnerated into.
How any real Christian could get sucked into this materialistic trap of NWO "funny money", easy credit and stratification by personal wealth a la the Rockefellerian apostasy demonstrates more of the same.
Study the people who would tell you that they are followers of the meek and lowly Jeus, look at them closely and see if they really do exude the correct combination of faith and works, love and charity, longsuffering patience and righteous indignation, before you let them lead you anywhere. Otherwise you may just find yourself chasing another flavor of the same old poison.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:16 PM

You da man, Freeman! I could'nt have said it better myself. :-P
Old 01-03-2005, 10:16 PM

You might be in great danger Hopeless, especially since you've hinted that you have a bullet with "their name on it."

Masons shouldn't be threatened, even in a boisterous jest, because their reach is far and wide. At the highest levels they pray to the Satanic god Baphomet, so effectively, they are Satanists.

I know, I know--you hate and despise Christians and so you probably also don't believe in Satan. (But just because you're too foolish to know that Satan exists doesn't mean that he doesn't exist or have men doing his bidding!)

Masons are clever and powerful people--they won't do anything rash or obvious. In fact, the police in most cities and towns have Masons on the force, often in high-ranking positions.

Since you reject Jesus Christ, you are very alone (and vulnerable) in this world. To make threats against men who serve Satan and then to reject the only One who can protect you is not only foolish but dangerous.