Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

Ephesians6, blindness is an understatement for you. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-03-2005, 10:33 PM

NOT TO BE WEIRD BUT.

Freeman... ( I feel gabby tonight) It is strange that we should arrive at so many of the same conclusions.. You have led a much different life than have.. and yet the same conclusions?.. Very interesting.

I have always been a loner.. no gangs, no clubs, no church, no nothing.. Just me and my family, and yet we come to the same end.

Oh... There was a time, when I was fourteen.. and my interest was in the Forteian society.. I was a science friction addict as a teenager in the early 60's..Then I lost all control and liked to play loud music in front of a bunch of people.. I still have the habit.

Oh.. I was interested the the Rosicrucian's and the UFOs.. But every time I went to their meetings it seemed like they were fakes... (one meeting was usually enough)

Eventually I concluded that there is a lot of evil flakysh*t out there and I wanted to have nothing to do with it... because it was all fake...

I eventually concluded that I was the only person that I could count on.. In fact I once had Charlie Manson's girls in my house.. with X's freshly carved in their foreheads.. They had blood on their knees and shaved heads.. (They had crawled on their knees for 10 miles to make a statement.) and they came to my house, and I knew them because I was there... because I offered my guitar at Charlie's "trial"

The reason that Manson was such a villain in the media, was hidden even in the press of 1969.. The reason that he is still in prison, is that he had made a list of the people who were screwing up the Earth.. On that list were many of the members of the NWO.
I'm an old dog.. Let them come and get me.. I know nothing except imprisonment is my social security.
And yet to this day..35 years later, I have never seen anyone who could break the laws of physics, or even have the "psychic power to influence the flicker of a flame"... And I have looked very hard for 50 years.. and I have seen no magic at all... ever.

Hypnotism might work.. but then it's still an illusion in the mind of the brainwashed dummie.
But once while on acid in 1971.. I was a part of a miracle. There is a big difference between "magic" and miracles..
I think I have had only one.. but who knows?.. I'll tell you about it later.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:35 PM

Freeman, may I ask you a few questions?

You said,

--"How any real Christian can stand by and watch George Bush's phony war on terror and remain silent -- or even worse supportive -- belies the true priniples of the faith."

Why group all Christians together? I see right through Bush and his agenda. I've never bought into anything Bush has ever said. Perhaps many so-called christians buy Bush's act, but not all do.

--"How any real Christian clergyman could NOT preach against Freemasonry, the Illuminati and the NWO right from the pulpit on a regular basis speaks volumes toward what mainstream Christianity has degnerated into."

I agree with you. My own former denomination is supposedly filled with Masons.

--"How any real Christian could get sucked into this materialistic trap of NWO "funny money", easy credit and stratification by personal wealth a la the Rockefellerian apostasy demonstrates more of the same."

I haven't bought into any of this.

--"Study the people who would tell you that they are followers of the meek and lowly Jeus, look at them closely and see if they really do exude the correct combination of faith and works, love and charity, longsuffering patience and righteous indignation, before you let them lead you anywhere."

You're missing something. Being a follower of Christ does not mean that one becomes perfect. Sin will be with us us until we're santified by Christ. It's not easy to follow Christ but the alternative is no alternative. You can't fight what's coming with the NWO--it's already been foretold in prophesy. I applaud your efforts to wake up people about these threats but just remember that without Christ you can do nothing.

As for Jesus being "meek and lowly" I would suggest that you break out the book of Revelation and see just how "meek and lowly" He'll be when He returns. He's coming back to kick some evil arses including these NWO types, and to establish "His government."

Even before that, the Tribulation is His wrath poured out on mankind--hardly a "meek and lowly" time period.

Why do so many believe that Jesus is just a wimp? You need to read the entire Bible to get the proper perspective about what's coming and who Jesus really is.

Better yet, you best get on His side before very long because hell-on-earth is coming soon!

If you can't read the signs of the time and see that everything Jesus foretold is true--then you're in great danger.

Read Matthew 24 and 25--it's Jesus own personal account of what's coming.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:41 PM

SableFish, that was a fascinating story.

I know from a very reliable individual that Charles Manson may indeed have possessed some sort of--let's say--unsual powers. Did some of the Family recount to you Charlie's 'powers?'
Old 01-03-2005, 11:37 PM

Whoever said Jesus was weak had better go back and read the bible again . . . Jesus took one of the worst beatings in recorded history, and not only lived long enough to drag a 400 lb. cross to the site he was going to die in, but he KNEW he was going there to die, and he, to the best of his ability, knowingly carried his cross. AND they beat his ass along the entire way. So whoever said that Jesus was a wimp, should try getting beat with a hook flail within an inch of his/her life, then drag a 400 lb, splintery cross, with a crown of thorns around the head, while getting spit on and verbally abused by a crowd, while soldiers kick your ass the whole way there. I think that makes Jesus just a bit tougher and braver than, say, 150 people put together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-04-2005, 09:49 PM

Quote:
If you can't read the signs of the time and see that everything Jesus foretold is true--then you're in great danger.
Yes, I know. I am in danger from people like you, but fortunately God has given me the insight to recognize and reject you.
Further dialectics are useless in your case.
You have perverted the true message of Jesus the Christ. You want to hate and kill in His name and convert others to do the same, with your paranoid babblings of imminent threats from Moslem terrorists, etc.
You are part and parcel of the NWO conundrum. You do not fool me or many others on this forum.
But feel free to ply your craft; however, don't expect me to waste my valuable time on you.
For some reason that defies all earthly rationale, I believe that God still loves you, but even He knows that you're the type who will have to learn the hard way.
And you will.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Freeman... ( I feel gabby tonight) It is strange that we should arrive at so many of the same conclusions.. You have led a much different life than have.. and yet the same conclusions?.. Very interesting.
Yes, the way you describe it, we seem to have had very little in common with our respective life experiences, yet people like us and Dr. Makow have arrived at way too many of the same conclusions through long, painstaking examination and research for this "conspiracy" to be any less than a reality IMHO. That's what reinforces it in my own mind.
The only commonality I see in your biography is your description of yourself as a independent, a loner, someone not easily infuluenced against his own will. That is probably the common denominator, based on what I've learned of Dr. Henry's past experiences as well as my own. There are, quite simply, a certain percentage of people (albeit much less than the majority) who cannot have the wool pulled over their eyes indefinitely. That is the big gaping hole in the NWO doughnut. Thatis what keeps them up at night.
I find your Manson anecdotes intriguing. Are you saying you think he was innocent of the crimes for which he was convicted? I know he tried to mock Freemasonry in the courtroom by displaying secret symbols he had learned (he was a member, probably converted in prison), and shortly thereafter he was restrained and gagged.
Certainly he seemed to me like someone who had dabbled deeply in Satanism. It is entirely possible that he might possess such a list -- and that he might have even used it to bargain his way out of execution.
And no, I have seen no miracle workers either in my lifetime, but remember, Christ prophesied such for this generation -- until the very final days.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:37 AM

Infiltrate the Freemasons? But isn't that exactly what the Satanists did? (Remember, you do not have believe in the existence of Satan to believe in the existence of Satanists, any more than you have to believe in the existence of Christ to believe in the existence of Christians.)

Even taking the most benevolent view possible of the Freemasons-- that they were originally just a mutual back-scratching club that is therefore necessarily secret, the long term consequence of the presence of such an organisation within society is that all the top positions will gradually become occupied by corrupt incompetents. Once that has happened, the obvious route for any evil organisation that seeks power is to infiltrate the Freemasons. Clearly, you can change a bad organisation from within if your intention is to make it worse, but changing it for the better (including destroying it) from within may be impossible. Sorry to shoot your down like this, but you would either have to do harm or be harmed.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Infiltrate the Freemasons? But isn't that exactly what the Satanists did?
You're right, Steve.
Many of the founding fathers, like Washington and John Quincy Adams spoke out against this later in their lives, even though they had originally been Freemasons themelves, alluding to a corrupting influence of "the French lodges".
The mantra of Freemasonry was never really admirable IMHO, but after the infiltration by Weishaupt and the Illuminati it got much worse.
As you say, that may be the inevitable course of infiltration within any group. Positive reformation seems more associated with the creation of a new group, like Luther's rebellion against the Vatican.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:19 PM

Hey I could be a mason ... my father did not want to join up but his brother is a mason ... Their father was a mason .. not sure about the great grandfather situation.

Joining does not guarentee shit though.
like some one wrote on here you gotta be pretty damn evil to rise through the ranks.
If anything start your own
ANTI-NWO club .. most people would think its about wrestling .. which could be good or bad?
Play their own stupid game against them.
Use propaganda like they use .. who knows maybe it could work wonders

maybe you'd get shot! I think the time is ripe and RIGHT now to have an alternative anything With a lot of people feeling disenfranchised about how the government is treating them. You could spark a political party all about truth and most people would almost have to listen.