Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 05:55 AM

Default Re: Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

Good Morning Sablefish! This one's for you: "Where did you get your info that there are only 10,000 'of them'?"

Old 01-13-2005, 05:58 AM

Hey nohope:
How did your sister get into Rainbows?
NO CAN DO, if your parents/guardians are not in.
Explain yourself, or I'll whack ya!
Truly, get_real :-x
Old 01-13-2005, 06:03 AM

Hello freeman:
Just asking some questions this morning to get acquainted with you all and get some answers.
Someone said there are only 10,000 masons.
Hmmm. If so, you mean to tell me all this nation can do is hide its head and pray? That's not how freemasonry saw things, and look what power they achieved. Seems to me, that we are a nation that says "oh well", and then "pray for your enemy". Help me out here alittle. Thanx for your response in advance. Sincerely, get_real.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:19 AM

Hello Truebeliever: this one's for you:
There are exceptions to the rule when you say that you need a few mil to be invited in. When you are an adult, that has something they can use, you CAN be invited in. I know. I won't go into detail.
And believe me, I'm not a millionaire, nor was I born with a silver spoon in my mouth. However, an elderly lady I was taking care of, was formerly a high priestess in OES (order of the Eastern Star) had asked if I was ever invited to be a 'sister'. Won't go into detail why she took this dialogue with me. When I said that I never was approached, there seemed to be a possibility on her part to have me "be seen and heard". By who? Who knows.
When I was doing caregiving, I must have taken care of at least 12 or more clients that were Freemason/OES people. Some treated me ok, some tried to use "techniques" and "tactics" to demean and keep me in "my place" (outside of the work title). Some didn't want me there.
Have a nice day, await any response. Sincerely,
get_real. :-)
Old 01-13-2005, 06:32 AM

You poeople, with your hatred and fear of what you don't understand.

"They never give you a clean target to shoot at....."

"They're evil dudes"

Listen to yourselves, you fear what you don't understand, like most people.

I don't understand it - Kill it.

Do any of you know what happened to the Cathars? Their beliefs were feared and misunderstood by the Catholic church, so they were slaughtered. Read - it might do you good.

If the current global conspiracy is a perpetuation of the Nazi NWO, why is it in the manifesto of all Nazi organisations that masonry will be wiped out and that membership will be illegal????

There may be many American wings of Freemasonry, some AREN'T real masonry. Shriners, American Knights Templar, Demolay, Rainbow - Please - IT'S NOT FREEMASONRY

There are ONLY 3 degrees to masonry. No more no less, this 33rd degree bollocks is another fraterity, nothing to do with the recognised craft. If they want to ponce around with their swords and their losely based ritual, let them.

I swore an oath on the bible, I am a free man, of good repute and mature age. I am also a Master Mason.

Blaming Freemasonry for the evils of this world is akin to blaming spoons for Roseanne Barr being fat.

Get a grip people.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:51 AM

RE: American wings of Freemasonry...
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :lol:
Old 01-13-2005, 07:42 AM

Hello Yeoshua:
Can you please tell me (just a plain jane here), what Freemasonry is all about? Can you tell me anything that they do? Just asking.
Sincerely, get_real :-)
Old 01-13-2005, 07:55 AM

I had a friend of mine that was in DeMolay . . .

I went to a meeting, signed up as a prospect, or whatever they called it, just to give it a fair chance.

I recognised that I didn't feel comfortable during the rituals, but I still gave it a few more chances . . . and I eventually said, ya know what, this aint for me.

My father wasn't a mason, but they would have taken me in whole heartedly . . . they wanna get ya young.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-13-2005, 08:29 AM

Quote:
get_real wrote:
Hello Yeoshua:
Can you please tell me (just a plain jane here), what Freemasonry is all about? Can you tell me anything that they do? Just asking.
Sincerely, get_real :-)
Hi get_real

Our three founding principles are: Truth, Relief and Brotherly Love.

The entered apprentice is taught that his family is more important than anything else in his life.

We work for charity (My Province recently raised over 240,000 for charities).
We perform in a series of moral plays that symbolise the struggle of 'the man' and attempt to guide the individual to be what we call 'A worthy man'. None of our ceremonies are adverse to any of our moral teachings, that is, they all point to the benefits of honesty, fidelity, piety and respect for the laws of the country in which we live and also the benefits of education.

After that, we gather in a social meeting, share jokes, toast other worthy men and our sovreign (if we have one) then we go home.

I promise you.

Yours

Aye
Old 01-13-2005, 08:48 AM

Yeoshua:
I will ask you one more question. I know from reading a post, that some people don't like questions. But anyway, The Freemasons that I've known and still know a few, all have mistresses.
Why is that? You say, 'family comes first'.
I know of caregivers, housekeepers, and those in so called 'service-type' related work to be the targets of one's desires. Do you deny this?
Several women 80 years old or so that I have taken care of, with nothing to fear anymore, all have admitted to me that their husbands were unfaithful. Also, there were those whose husbands gave away the newborn because HE didn't want kids. Surely these women had something to tell. Something like this is not concocted for pure enjoyment of getting their 'kicks' with the caregiver, or whomever. Oh and by the way, please don't tell me that because these women were up in age, they were hellucinating. NOT SO.
These people were very intellectual. No alzheimers there. Is not the Latter Day Saints off-shoots of freemasonry. Enlighten me. I welcome your response.