Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

I cannot speak for others get_real, I was in a loving relationship, I have never had or never wanted a mistress, I was loving, caring and the proud father of a lovely baby boy. My partner is expecting our second child soon.

I long for those halcyon days to return and miss my family terribly.

I have never understood men (or women for that matter) who cheat on their partners whom they pertain to love.

I did everything for them, without question or reservation.

Yours

Aye

Old 01-13-2005, 09:01 AM

You seem to be a high spirited man, yeoshua. What are you looking for in freemasonry you could not find by yourself?
Old 01-13-2005, 09:05 AM

Quote:
john wrote:
You seem to be a high spirited man, yeoshua. What are you looking for in freemasonry you could not find by yourself?
You took the question right out of my mouth, John.
Sincerely, get_real
Old 01-13-2005, 09:21 AM

I was starting a family, Freemasonry has always interested me from being a child. My grandfather I believe was a Freemason. In recent years I have developed a natural interest in The Knights Templar etc.

I am at at time in my life (thitysomething) where night clubbing, lads holidays and generally getting slaughtered on a Saturday night does not hold any appeal anymore.

I felt it was time to join a circle of friends, of professional people, labourers and good men, knowing they would be friends for life.

It is also of comfort to me knowing that if anything happened to me, my family would want for nothing.

Yours

Aye
Old 01-13-2005, 10:03 AM

As long as freemasonry represents friendship and meeting other people having common interests, it can be only positive. Just like adhering to any other cultural society, I suppose.

But there is a specificity in freemasonry: the SECRET. Being part of a secret society -which means a society having the cult of the secret (unless this society is under persecution)- involves certain risks such as:

- becoming self-sufficient as a "secret knowledge guardian";
- adhering to some childish brainwashing mystical elitist misbeliefs such as those which misled the Templars` grand masters concerning a certain superior "Bloodline" in mankind.

And, of course, if you become self-sufficient enough and/or brainwashed enough, you do exactly the opposite of what you wanted: instead of evolving spiritually, you simply regress.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:40 PM

Yes Yeoshua. There are only 3 degrees...

for the plebs.

I'll say this and no more...

The Masons as a whole are evil. The lower levels are indeed populated by decent men. And thats where they'll stay.

You will never progress.

By your talk you are a decent man.

The Masons worship reason...Lucifer.

Another gigantic body worships reason...THE CORPORATE ENTITY.

They believe with just a bit more computing power and a good spread sheet they will put God out of a job.

Twas reason that said..."you know, we need more profits. Chop down that forest and displace that villiage that has sat there for 2000 years. If the inhabitants dont like it kill them all, including the children".

Or this..."you know, a friend of mine from Israel over at the Pentagon reckons the Middle East needs reshuffling to lay the groundwork for Glabalization of the region"...

...secretary..."but sir that may kill tens of thousands of Iraqi's"!...

..."tut tut my dear. The end justify's the means. Without this the stock market will go bust and how will I finish off my 30 million dollar mansion"?

Thats Lucifer at work. Reason not balanced with feeling.

The Mason's abhor religion and it's mystery. Masons and all the others are populated by weak men who cannot stand the word 'doubt'.

They cannot stand alone before God. They are lonely, pathetic people who refuse to bow down to God. I repeat...GOD...not some religious organization.

Only fools do that. They worship reason and Lucifer. Take one look at WW2...theres what reason and the quest for power got us and theres more on the way.

Pure reason will justify culling billions to 'protect' the planets eco system. Pure reason will dictate who lives and who dies...are you useful to the state? You're in a wheel chair...off to the disrupter chamber for you!

And all because it makes perfect sense.

Great evils are done in the name of such banality.

The Masons are evil. PERIOD. They are also banal and populated with the biggest fools I have ever met.

Grandiose "Masters Of The Universe" COCKHEADS!

They know nothing of history and prefer a Tom Clancy novel to a book on ethics and morality or the works of the great masters like Socrates.

They are Plato's "Philosopher Kings", born to rule! But not willing to take the responsability!

They leave the responsibility to the corporation. An entity that cannot go to jail.

That absolves the CEO of responsibility and lets the worker bee's fall into the blessed oblivion of the child like state of the Garden Of Eden..."I'm not responsible! My boss told me to do it"!

....or..."the state told me to kill those Iraqi's and stick broom sticks up their arses"!

Want to finish off Lucifer?

Kill the Corporation.

Let the small to medium business's thrive.

Remove all Corporate law.

Libertarians forever.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:58 PM

Yes Get Real, you're right.

In an effort to be sensationalist i forgot the boring way.

You will only ever be admitted to the lower levels.

Also these woman are probably Lezzo's or bisexual and think you're a bit of all right. They like the young ones in...i'm not trying to offend.

These people are into ALL sorts of great stuff!

She may have just liked you. Again, you'll never progress past the lower levels.

Besides these Elite need helper bee's.

In the end these people are human.

Many have lovely qualities. They are not pure evil.

There great evil is far more banal. The evil that wants to knock off %80 per cent of us in the name of common sense and reason.

Others however...take the Belgium child rape/killing/kidnapping ring...are pure EVIL. They cover all areas of life.

Ironically I have known hard core high up drug dealers who are the most generous and kind human beings I have ever met. I did not like what they did.

Ironically, Judges...some of the most twisted evil kiddie fiddler scum you will ever meet put them in jail. The "Purple Circle" is filled with homosexuals and perverts of the highest order that the Belgium case brought out. High order Free masons one and all.

Best.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:52 PM

The only way to 'infiltrate' the Craft is to testify your faith in one God, to be of lawful age, to be a free man, and to have fostered a life of goodness. You must then ask a Master Mason in good standing whom you have known long enough for him to be able to recommend you to a Lodge of the same.

If you come with deceit in your heart, God alone will be your judge.