Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Asia
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2007, 09:40 PM

Default I Have Question About Rise of China.

What would Rise of China mean to Western World/Power/Elite?

We are seeing great shift of economic power.

Investors like Marc Faber and Jim Rogers are betting that China is going to be the next superpower.

I am sure Western World would not like it.

How are they trying to cease China's rise?

and how would Chinese Elite counter it?

Thanks a lot!

Old 11-20-2007, 07:05 AM

Default Re: I Have Question About Rise of China.

I would be cautious of the "Red Army" and the "secret government's" control/ownership of China.

What do you think the probability is of a US invasion and take-over by the Chinese?
Old 11-21-2007, 10:08 PM

In short term there would no martial conflict between U.S. and China.

But, historically, there has been clash between existing power and emerging power.

Also one side is Algo-American establishment and the other is the Chinese.

The transition of political and economic power would take a lot of time and massive covert conflict.

Or maybe they all could work together and rape us.

Although there is not any bullets going back and forward, they are in economic war.

The interest and the value of currency is the new weapon.

So far I think China is benefiting from U.S. consumption. But if the value of dollar become pretty much zero, China would lose everything.

So it is so hard to predict what would happen without knowing true/real relationship between U.S. and China.

what do you think?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:19 PM

Is there a weather war being waged against China?

What better way to nullify many of the gains made by trade and put the government on the defensive with it's own people than by an intentionally generated famine? Additionally, with the problems created by the falling dollar and the likelihood of a cutback in the burgeoning new industries that trade with the US had made possible, there was already a class of disgruntled craftsmen, manufacturers and entrepreneurs ready to vent their frustration over the loss of their newly found affluence.

The focus of China's government will have to be turned inward to solve it's own internal food and potable water problems, which makes it less likely that any serious saber-rattling will be coming from that quarter. However, when you stop to consider that the NEW China is just the old communist China with a huge trade surplus of soon-to-be worthless American dollars and a worrisome over-population problem, it is possible that they will use famine to solve what forced abortion could not. With a million plus military, it wouldn't be hard to put down any food riots.

However this plays out, it would appear that China is being set up for some serious chaos. Considering that the architects of the New World Order thrive on and are masters of chaos, out of which they bring their own Order, it is no wonder that most of the planet is now in chaos, whether it be financial, war related or natural (?) disaster.

At this point in time, only Russia seems to be relatively problem free and financially secure. A mutual defense treaty with Iran could change that and finally throw the whole world into chaos.

http://www.enn.com/ecosystems/article/25470
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 12-24-2007, 11:35 PM

I spent a few hours on Christmas eve shoping at three different Wal Marts.

I think they won!
Old 07-04-2008, 05:22 PM

China is a rising power. I think that the West will try all they can to either stop China's rise or try economic imperialism.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaman View Post
China is a rising power. I think that the West will try all they can to either stop China's rise or try economic imperialism.

No they won't. Their gonna turn the world into a big grid. It's like China's over 'there' right, and we're over here, but we're all gonna be connected with this internet thingy right, and then it's just gonna be like one big world state, ok. And then it's like everybody is gonna be like, "Hey man, it's all about the peace and love, you know." And their gonna try to get everybody stoned and watching American Idol and Family Feud and things like that.

Except I'm going to destroy it.