Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2008, 04:40 AM
I work for God

Default Re: The energy non-crisis.

Don't think the government employs children? Ever see the news where the 13 yr old girl is used as bait for the pedophiles?

How about posting something about the subject next time. Or else, nothing would be preferable.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:58 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Do you actually think they use a REAL minor as bait?

You must be as gullible as the Paedophiles that they catch!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Thumbs down Re: The energy non-crisis.???!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Do you actually read (or understand) all the contradictions that you loosely write?
- Thank you for providing an easy way to put you in your place for the last time :

---> Read what you just wrote, & apply it to yourself after taking a GOOD look at the true dynamics of reality, instead of thinking that everything 'new' you hear is propaganda, & that you are totally correct, & need to waste your time trying to argue that the sky is orange, basically, What you are doing is like Alex Jones making us think pollution is not a problem, & that it's just a front for a carbon tax, population control & eugenics. - He never mentions the solutions, & nor does Al Gore, & guess what? - Your opinion that there is no crisis is an insult to the people who know the truth more than it insults every person on this Planet who ever lived, & everyone in the future, because THE TIME IS NOW:: To realize that The way things should be & could be & must be is for mass production of solar, etc, & your ancestors struggled & strived to survive to make just you, & your father's taxes contributed to the black , special access protects where UFOs were reverse-engineered, & you yourself have paid thousands of dollars on gas & energy utility companies UNNESSESARILY! (Unless, of course, you are in fact living with your mom or something.
- STOP being negative! *^&%$^ !!! We have to work together, & live together if you currently like it or not, so let's make the best of it. - Not only do we only live once, but this is a critical time in history that will determine the future of all life on Earth... Important enough for you to realize that if the government cared anything about us, mass production of solar & or the release of free -energy devices would not be3 something we need to talk about . You pick on the people who you can, but you have nothing to say to me? Be a bit more mature please, it's another day, & we all grow, & learn new things... You should be no exception.
Have a nice day.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:03 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The energy non-crisis.???!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
- Thank you for providing an easy way to put you in your place for the last time :

---> Read what you just wrote, & apply it to yourself after taking a GOOD look at the true dynamics of reality, instead of thinking that everything 'new' you hear is propaganda, & that you are totally correct, & need to waste your time trying to argue that the sky is orange, basically, What you are doing is like Alex Jones making us think pollution is not a problem, & that it's just a front for a carbon tax, population control & eugenics. - He never mentions the solutions, & nor does Al Gore, & guess what? - Your opinion that there is no crisis is an insult to the people who know the truth more than it insults every person on this Planet who ever lived, & everyone in the future, because THE TIME IS NOW:: To realize that The way things should be & could be & must be is for mass production of solar, etc, & your ancestors struggled & strived to survive to make just you, & your father's taxes contributed to the black , special access protects where UFOs were reverse-engineered, & you yourself have paid thousands of dollars on gas & energy utility companies UNNESSESARILY! (Unless, of course, you are in fact living with your mom or something.
- STOP being negative! *^&%$^ !!! We have to work together, & live together if you currently like it or not, so let's make the best of it. - Not only do we only live once, but this is a critical time in history that will determine the future of all life on Earth... Important enough for you to realize that if the government cared anything about us, mass production of solar & or the release of free -energy devices would not be3 something we need to talk about . You pick on the people who you can, but you have nothing to say to me? Be a bit more mature please, it's another day, & we all grow, & learn new things... You should be no exception.
Have a nice day.

Can you repeat this after you come back to earth? Thanks in advance!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Talking Re: The energy non-crisis.

Hmm. How can I do this without actually helping someone I want to ___ for insulting my intelligence?

---> Being a kid, you could spend your time learning things, & one thing that shouldn't be too hard for you is : Having the last word means NOTHING. - You quoted several good points as if what I had said was ridiculous, but you know what? UFOs may be far out, but are as real as you being a sad, pathetic moron, whom everyone can see how wrong you are... - It may be too much text for you to read, but rest assured, others are reading, & can see just how WRONG you are , in every way!

So every thing's fine, I'm just a nut, & you're a rational, clear-thinker... REALLY... - And you think I'm delusional.????? - I'm sure there's a mental hospital not too far away in your area. You would fit right in! - Don't forget your tin hat though... -And don't tell them you're a member of this forum, they are liable to laugh at you, & call you a nut...

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-13-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Time,

In the short time that I have known you I have come to regard you as an old friend.

Not in the sense of a friend that is human, intelligent and of a stable mind, but more in the sense of a recurring bout of indigestion that you know will come back everytime you have a burrito.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:12 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Quote:
Time,

In the short time that I have known you I have come to regard you as an old friend.

Not in the sense of a friend that is human, intelligent and of a stable mind, but more in the sense of a recurring bout of indigestion that you know will come back everytime you have a burrito.
DUDE! I mean no personal attack, afterall, I dont know you, & you dont know me, but given your response to my replies to your idea that there is no crisis, one can only feel resentment.

Look, we are living in the most incredible time in history... Have an open mind, & be kind.

--- The light of knowledge disempowers the shadow... The shadow of darkness, the shadow of secrets... The shadow of deception... The shadow of being left in the dark, thinking there is no energy crisis.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:13 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Look, we are living in the most incredible time in history... Have an open mind, & be kind.
Dude, I do and I am.

It is you that has a disturbed mind and is taking an unkind tone to me.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:44 PM

it's all to keep us side tracked..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:18 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Thumbs down Re: The energy non-crisis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Time, don't let this guy under your skin.

Shadow is a baphomet loving freemason employed
by the government to disrupt idea and articles
that give people any freedom to think outside
the matrix.

He is way outgunned, and probably only about 12.
Exactly ;-)

Quote:
Currently solar and wind, and hydro are the best
electricity producers.

Your reply: ---> Yes they are. But do you know how much energy it takes to make these turbines and towers and how much they cost to buy.

---> Why this pissed me off (disturbed me): It's true only due to the suppression. - If the government cared a rat's ass about us, mass production of clean energy, such as solar/batter cars, etc. would've occurred LONG ago...

Quote:
Your reply: ---> No you rubes.
As for electric cars, how do you think they generate electricity? Oil!

---> Why this pissed me off: It's a completely ridiculous statement. - You think the excuse to be 'green' by coming out with hybrid vehicles that burn just as much gas as an average car are the 'electric cars' ?? Sure, Oil would be used to make the Solar panels, & that is an appropriate use for it. Burning it is clearly not.

PS: What do you expect childish comments due to a stubborn attitude to not even read post just because you're afraid you were proven wrong; like 'come back to Earth will cause?

--- End of 'conversation' ---