Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2005, 10:00 AM

Default Re: The veil is lifting + Hello all

How about the next few lines where I say his evidence is circumstantial and anecdotal? Don't want to post that one, do you?

This is why this forum will only ever have one point of view, becuase when people come with any view which doesn't fit with the consensus they get shot down in flames and anyone else will not dare speak out of line again.

I've seen it before, people posting offensive replies to requests for software cracks when they pirate software themselves, you've got your little clique here and you don't want to risk falling out of conformity.

Maybe Icke is full of shit with the lizard stuff, in fact it's very likely he is, but how do you KNOW, FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that he is? did he tell you? Have you done a DNA test on the Queen of England? No, you have not. You BELIEVE he is full of shit. And you know, you might be right, but that's all it is.... BELIEF. you don't have the right to tell me or anyone else what is true and what is not when it is just your belief, be it well founded belief or not.

If you look at the rest of my site, you will see *quite clearly* that the main focus of it is buying into belief systems and what we consider real and not real... I think it's all very relevant, and was illustrating a point that you have missed completely. Be that my own fault for how I conveyed it, or your own fault for jumping at the chance to shoot down another dumb Ickeite without looking at what I'm really trying to say.

Besides that it's a bit fucked up to just rubbish someone's beliefs (or what you THINK is someone's beliefs through jumping to conclusions) Would you say the same thing to a Christian? "What you believe is a big load of shit, pal" - Sure debate why you BELIEVE Christianity is wrong, but what you're doing is facsist... trying to make everyone else think the same way as you... you're no better than the government in this respect.

Think about it.

I'm leaving now, cheers for the warm welcome...

Old 04-27-2005, 10:11 AM

We're just starting to have fun here, Johnny. The material on your site concerning belief systems may be feasable, but having Icke front and center discounts whatever grain of truth you might have. But hey, don't let my narrow mindedness get you down. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-27-2005, 07:31 PM

Dry your eyes Princess.

You clearly state time and again on your site that you believe in these Lizards. It's quite obvious.

Dont back peddle.

People like you give me the shits when you quote a complete tosser like Icke.

Hey..i believe that rabbid Kangaroo's run the planet. NO! Seriously, i know it's hard to believe but i was talking to this guy who knows a guy who once got pissed with a Abo fella up in timbuctoo and he SWARES it's true! Honestly, a little hard to believe but i have the evidence...

You say because I am a "Christian" that i am somehow biased against David Icke? No, i could'nt care less about his half assed attempts at trashing Christianity, i care that people will not listen to me because tossers like Icke poisen the well with their complete crap.

Would anyone who really had the best interests of getting out info on how the Elite control and manipulate the masses, possibly include this reptile tripe?

Icke cant believe a man called Jesus EVEN walked the Earth but wants us to believe that a bunch of shape shifting reptiles runs the planet...

Go here for a quick run down on the authenticity of the bible against other ancient texts...
www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga
Scroll to the bottom.

Now how does the bible as a historical text stack up against the shape shifting lizard theory?

Matey, if you stand for nothing you fall for everything. DO NOT mistake the word of Christ for the failings of the Churches.

As for me not having the right to tell you or anyone else what is true...you posted here ya whiney little Liberal bitch...you entered the ring and you got slapped. Get a pair of testicles and re-enter. I am not here to make your day. Post...and let the people respond.

Your left leanings fortell your world view...would you like to prosecute me for a hate crime? For hurting your little feelings? Poor little bleeding heart sook. No wonder we Australians and the Irish have to do all the fighting for you.

Thank God for all that Ethnic immigration into that sodden hole called England. It might inject some balls into the inbred English genetic material. Be thankful.

Heres a tissue...

BTW...NOHOPE says it best...
"You step in shit and wonder why you smell"
Old 04-27-2005, 09:22 PM

Quote:
JohnnyFuctup wrote:

This is why this forum will only ever have one point of view, becuase when people come with any view which doesn't fit with the consensus they get shot down in flames and anyone else will not dare speak out of line again.

Waaah. Come back soon crybaby! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-27-2005, 09:46 PM

Quote:
JohnnyFuctup wrote:

One point of veiw?

Does this forum only have one point of view?

JF...go post what you did on Liberty Forum and see the response you get...this forum is a bastion of niceness in comparison.

With you as an example of the limp wristed left no wonder the Right rules by proxy.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:21 AM

Quote:
JohnnyFuctup wrote:

I've seen it before, people posting offensive replies to requests for software cracks when they pirate software themselves, you've got your little clique here and you don't want to risk falling out of conformity.
Huh?

So you ask for software cracks and rip off struggling programmers like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs?

You make me sick!

Dont see the relevence...but anyway...your choice to leave...ta ta.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:08 PM

Quote:

You say because I am a "Christian" that i am somehow biased against David Icke? No, i could'nt care less about his half assed attempts at trashing Christianity, i care that people will not listen to me because tossers like Icke poisen the well with their complete crap.
LMAO!!! I promised myself I wouldn't but I REALLY need to call you on your ignorant bullshit here. YET AGAIN you do not read what I'm saying, pick out a few key words and make assumptions on what my argument is. Read the following again CAREFULLY THIS TIME:

"Besides that it's a bit fucked up to just rubbish someone's beliefs (or what you THINK is someone's beliefs through jumping to conclusions) Would you say the same thing to a Christian? "What you believe is a big load of shit, pal" - Sure debate why you BELIEVE Christianity is wrong"

I was not saying rubbishing Christianity, I wasnt' aware YOU were a Christian. I was asking if YOU would rubbish someone's religious beliefs so quickly as you rubbish people's other bliefs.

Your claim I am backpeddling is only because you are an idiot who doesn't read carefully, or is too stupid to understand other people's points before posting your trashy mutual cocksucking bullshit.

You are a complete idiot, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but I'm sure it has happened before, and will happen again.

You mock me buying into Icke's claims (which I've already stated I don't) yet you are clearly some conformist 12 year old harvesting opinions form others on the forum and regurigtating them when similar threads come along. You sw the word Icke and bit, expecting all your pals to applaud you for your clever putdowns. But you are completely WRONG, you missed the point, but you will NEVER admit that with all your little buddies around. You KNOW it to be true, admit it to yourself.

Consider this: Who has a reputation to uphold here? What would I lose by admitting I was wrong, considering I don't know anyone here. you on the other hand, what would you have to lose by admitting you had jumped in and misunderstood the opinion you were shooting down for forum brownie points?

Also consider this: Despite all your claims to the high ground here, you have failed to make one argument with any real substance against Icke beyond "he izz a coxend!!! h4xorz!!! hez lying izzz ridiculosss!!!!! :-o :-? :-? :-o :-) :lol: :-x :-?"

Grow up. And if you are grown up, then you have my condolences. End of story.

EDIT: I've got it!!! It's all so laughably obvious now! I thought the mention of Icke had hit a raw nerve, due to the ridiculously disproportionately venemous response I got. You're a Christian, he states he thinks Christianity is a manifactured religion. This offends you, and thus you're hitting out. Why don't you dry your own eyes before telling others to? Your belief system is littered with extremely incredible concepts, ,yet you condemn a man for his own. What a complete hypocrite. What a credit to the resistance you are! God help us!
Old 04-28-2005, 07:36 PM

You know, Johnny old son. The key to hitting back hard on a forum is not to let the spittle fog up your glasses as you type.

You had to edit a few times. Surely your Reptilian friends have high tech spell checkers on their reptilian space ships?

I decided to head back to your site and pull you to bits, bit by bit as you clearly state you are all for the reptile theory...with a few small qualifacations...i note you have COMPLETELY changed your view...and qualified heavily. It seems my work is done.

You say i am to proud/arrogant to somehow admit I might be wrong? I've apolagised and retracted many times on this forum.

As for us all being one big happy Christian Fundamentalist family...it seems you have only just got here and have missed many a fine dust up.

I have no need to provide "evidence" as to the twat qualifacations of David Icke. His half assed conglomeration of cutting and pasting other half breeds work say's it all.

There are LITERALLY THOUSANDS of web sites dedicated to the truth.

The fact that you state I am somehow small minded to find a man who believes Shape Shifting Reptiles rule the Earth says more about you than it does about me.

If David Icke had the intention of exposing the Global Elite as his primary goal he would get rid of his reptile crap off his site. It is self indulgent at best and deliberately done to poisen the well at worst. So what if it's true? Who will believe you? I find it hard to convince people that the powerful financial Elite own and run the planet...what hope is their with Icke?

His actual credentials as a mamber of the so called "Illuminati" or generally subversive secret societies that abound are impeccable.

Icke actually has a cretin following and all told he is TOTALLY counterproductive to the movement against the NWO...a movement that must gain in strength rapidly as they up the anti...this year and the next are pretty vital and I'll rip to bits any idiot who wishes to promulgate counterproductive shit of the extreme nature of Icke.

He is either useful idiot or deliberate disinformationist...take your pick.

As for you in general...you are of the Left and say all the usual Left things.

You speak of tolerence and claim i am a fascist! Have a look at your own reply's hippy...remove the beam in your eye before you point out the splinter in mine.

You are in essence a reactionary. The Globalists set up an ultra right wing Bush, to energise the limp wristed left which they finance and encourage. Goerge Soros flits here and there "promoting democracy" and stating that "money is no problem".

The soloution to all these 'fascists' is the multi lateral U.N and world government.

None of the Police State aparatus put in place by the nasty fascists will be removed by the "hippy" Left. In fact they will add to it stating they must ensure the nasty fascists never get back in...they will add "hate crime" and speaking out about history as a crime and lock people up who speak against the State...just ask Ernst Zundel.

By all means eat your lentils and commute on your hydrogen powered bus. You will never see Soros or your reptile friend Rothschild on there...they're to busy laughing at the stupid left for falling for it all.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:40 PM

Check out the PM!!!!

I enjoy a good belly laugh in the Am.

And dear Johnny. I dont need assistence when dealing with you. Believe me.

But please carry on...i'm enjoying the entertainment.

I actually think you're a little mad. I used to be a R.N...Comprehensive and work also with the mentally ill.

If it quacks like a duck...

BTW...alot of people here ar'nt interested in personal disputes and simply post on other subjects. I personally enjoy a good verbal dust up.

--------------------------------------------------

Come on...

For your own dignity, do yourself a favour and pull out of this. You MUST be able to see you've made two gross misunderstandings, have failed to counter any of my arguments in any way, and will begin to look very stupid if you carry on down this route. Only one person in this entire forum has come to your defence.[Does TB need help people?] Your so important peer respect is ebbing away by the second because you can't deal with some noob.

Admit you misinterpreted my argument, worse you only stand to prove my argument about the danger of rigid belief systems.[I am rigid because i find a man who believes in Shape Shifting lizards idiotic?] You cannot win this argument. Your spade can only work in one direction. How long are you going to keep digging?[As long as I find playing with you entertaining].

I have been part of several web communities, and I know how impoortant it is to have respect of people in those communities.[Actually i have a vibrant social life away from the monitor] whether you see it or not this thread is turning into a showcase of your inability to conduct a rational debate, ,without distorting or misinterpreting your opponent's responses as aspringboard for your own unconnected rebuttals.

I know I'm right.[Hmmm...what was that about rigid belief systems?] I know what my argument is and it has not changed. I don't buy into the lizards as fact, but I refuse to completely rule out lizards as I don't know for SURE. I use the term mttaphorically, and as a joke. My social circle (in real life) have adopted it as a catchphrase: “he's a total reptile” or “what a fucking lizard”. Do we mean our bosses, or the workmen digging up the street outside the offices are alien reptilians from another planet? Of course not. I know this to be true, and I know the intent of the writing on my site, so I know that you are being extremely foolish, and the more you carry on down this route the more your friends in this forum will know it too.[MWA looking foolish? I take it you lack a mirror in your medium density housing estate].

Just back out and accept, to yourself, that you and your friend were wrong, and this can all end now.
---------------------------------------------------
It can all end now? Wow...but you're one of those nice Lefties ar'nt you? Why cant you tolerate my belief system? Will you pass a law making it a crime to question your views? Will you kill me to save me from my rigid belief system?

I have come to the conclusion you are a little whacky. Definite Aquarian type.

I hope the therapy you find here and with your psychiatrist pay's dividends.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:09 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You know, Johnny old son. The key to hitting back hard on a forum is not to let the spittle fog up your glasses as you type.

You had to edit a few times. Surely your Reptilian friends have high tech spell checkers on their reptilian space ships?
If you look carefully you can see Consider this, Also consider this and EDIT. The other one you got me on.

Quote:
I decided to head back to your site and pull you to bits, bit by bit as you clearly state you are all for the reptile theory...with a few small qualifacations...i note you have COMPLETELY changed your view...and qualified heavily. It seems my work is done.
I've not changed my view AT ALL. Do you think someone who went to the trouble of setting up such a site, under a pseudonym, I might add, would flip flop on their belief systems so quickly? That's the biggest insult. I have had the same opinion since the start of this farcical thread, you just failed to understand the irony and humour that was intended. Do you think I'd say "Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?" If I genually believed in them as a threat?! Let alone the next line "Not at all. (well... possibly)" if I believed they were real? I made it clear my stance on rigid belief systems a few lines below, a google cached page will probably prove that. You failed to understand my point, only post what supported your accusation on this thread, and I decided (unfortunately) to change my page to make it more clear IN CASE MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY INTENT and started mouthing off.

I'll admit your responses freaked me out a little, I couldn't understand why you acted so venomously... Now I do understand, you are a Christian, a hypocrite, and a slave to a rigid belief system.

Quote:
You say i am to proud/arrogant to somehow admit I might be wrong? I've apolagised and retracted many times on this forum.
Then if you are not proud/arrogant, then you're clearly just incredibly stupid.

Quote:
There are LITERALLY THOUSANDS of web sites dedicated to the truth.
there are literally thousands of web pages dedicated to panelling and japanese scat too, but I haven't got a link to them either. My site is pretty new, the Icke references even newer... give me a chance to amass more links.

Quote:
The fact that you state I am somehow small minded to find a man who believes Shape Shifting Reptiles rule the Earth says more about you than it does about me.
No, I don't think you are closed minded any more. You believe that an old man fit millions of species of animals onto a small wooden ark, you beleive in a talking snake, and countless other things many times more fantastical than reptilians that come from a dimension that mathmatically exists and we know nothing about.

Whether Icke's insane, lying or has been lied to, or is right, read Flatland by Edwin A. Abbott and then tell me that 4th dimensional entities are an IMPOSSIBILITY:

http://www.alcyone.com/max/lit/flatland/

You may see yourself, with your own beliefs, featured in this story as first a line, then a triangle, and finally a sphere. If you do read this and still consider life in higher or lower dimensions impossible then you are just being willfully ignorant.

Quote:
If David Icke had the intention of exposing the Global Elite as his primary goal he would get rid of his reptile crap off his site. It is self indulgent at best and deliberately done to poisen the well at worst. So what if it's true? Who will believe you? I find it hard to convince people that the powerful financial Elite own and run the planet...what hope is their with Icke?(
You know, that's the first good point you've made. Well done, have a cookie. Seriously I respect you that little bit more now.

Yes I've considered this myself, and it is a very fair point, but in my mind him reaching the common Joe who would NEVER be exposed to the more respected authors and speakers on the subject of the Illuminati, and would go through their life never having cause to question what the government tells them counter-balances this. I still think he is useful to getting this information out, even if you consider him to have stolen it and repackaged it. You should be happy that he is saying some stuff which is important to get to the masses, instead of throwing him to the wolves just cause he believes in one or two things that challenge your own belief system.

Quote:
His actual credentials as a mamber of the so called "Illuminati" or generally subversive secret societies that abound are impeccable.

Icke actually has a cretin following and all told he is TOTALLY counterproductive to the movement against the NWO...a movement that must gain in strength rapidly as they up the anti...this year and the next are pretty vital and I'll rip to bits any idiot who wishes to promulgate counterproductive shit of the extreme nature of Icke.
How can telling people about NWOs who don't know a NWO is coming be counterproductive to the movement against it?????

Quote:
He is either useful idiot or deliberate disinformationist...take your pick.
I vote for an unwitting disinformationist that is genuinely trying to do good, and is right about a lot of things. I also vote that this is only opinion, I don't know, and neither do you. I'm big enough to admit I don't know for sure though. You are not.

Quote:
As for you in general...you are of the Left and say all the usual Left things.
As opposed to what? Being left and saying all the usual Right things? Muppet.

Quote:
You speak of tolerence and claim i am a fascist! Have a look at your own reply's hippy...remove the beam in your eye before you point out the splinter in mine.
I don't say do what I do...

Seriously, it was only you attacking me, and accusing me of something that was completely untrue that got my back up. Just cause I believe in tolerence doesn't mean I shouldn't defend myself from people who unjustly attack my character and accuse me of being insane.

Quote:
You are in essence a reactionary. The Globalists set up an ultra right wing Bush, to energise the limp wristed left which they finance and encourage. Goerge Soros flits here and there "promoting democracy" and stating that "money is no problem".

The soloution to all these 'fascists' is the multi lateral U.N and world government.
LMAO yeah with loads of Nukes pointed at each other to boot. This is some Utopia you speak of, can I come?!?! :-D

Quote:
None of the Police State aparatus put in place by the nasty fascists will be removed by the "hippy" Left. In fact they will add to it stating they must ensure the nasty fascists never get back in...they will add "hate crime" and speaking out about history as a crime and lock people up who speak against the State...just ask Ernst Zundel.
LMAO again. To say this shows you have no perception of what libralism is about. We are told we live in a free society, but we are not. I want a free society. I'd like a liberal government, but moreso I want a government that represents the views of the majority of the country. If the majority of the country wanted a power hungry war monger in power then I respect that, but if propaganda is used to condition what the majority of the country want, then we are ruled by a media dictatorship, and are not free at all.

I want people, like you, to be educated, so you have a chance to understand that war and hate is not a compulsary element of civilization, just because that is how its been for thousands of years. Technology has reached a point now where your beloved nukes could wipe life off this planet if war, mistrust and hate continue to reign. If people are educated fairly on all the sides of the story and still decide to nuke each other? Well I guess it's just meant to be and I have to accept that.

But to believe that war, mistrust, hate and other negative elements of humanity are doing us any good is a very jaded and sad outlook to have.

You believe in a Christian heaven that you reach in the next life. I beleive in heaven that we can strive to create in this life. I respect your beliefs, as much as I disagree with them, so why can't you respect mine??

Quote:
By all means eat your lentils and commute on your hydrogen powered bus. You will never see Soros or your reptile friend Rothschild on there...they're to busy laughing at the stupid left for falling for it all.
So you don't believe in pollution as well as lizards, then?

How about evolution? Do you believe that? Dinosaurs? do you believe in them?

How do you handle those contradictions to your belief system? Or do you just not try to think about it too much?

If it is ever possible, try going back 4000 years and tell someone that their ansestors are monkeys, or that the Earth is round, and see what their response is.

I imagine it will be similar to your response to Icke is, which is why I choose not to rule anything out, even if I find it astronomically unlikely.

This doesn't make me insane, this gives me a healthy open belief system that allows me to explore all realms of possibility with an open and unjudgemental mind.

I know no one on this forum has jumped to my defence, and I don't expect them to... they're probably fond of you. you've been around here a few months, and when you have not been riled up I'm sure you're a nice enough guy. But notice that apart from your friend nohope no one has exactly come running into this thread to back YOU up.

I welcome it. Someone throw this guy a bone, back him up, and rip this trouble causing n00b to high heaven if you feel I haven't got a valid point for being angry about this.

And as for posting my PM, how immature can you get? I sent that to you privately cause i wanted to give u a chance off the forum to admit you were wrong, and I would have left it alone.

I apologize for being angry and a little nasty with you, but when someone goes making unfounded and untrue accusations it's very hard not to.

I'm not responding any more, so please feel free to make a final reply that makes you feel you've won the argument, I promise I won't reply and screw it up for you this time.

And I apologize to everyone in this forum for my part in this angry thread, I just don't like being accused of being fickle, it is the personality trait I hate most, and it gets my back up.

Goodbye properly this time.