Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2008, 08:53 PM

Default A Mason speaks about Illuminati

This is a funny thing, I learned something about Illuminati from a mason! Some might find it hard to belive, but try ask one yourself one time.

I love going on tours in masonic halls, and not just sit on the internet getting scared of them. Pass them in my car, and wonder "What do they do in there?" Many of them have tours, and you get to so almost every hall there is. Hey, your even allowed to take pictures! Wow!

But one guy on this tour I had in McAlester, Oklahoma, was my age and really friendly. He even invited me back, to hang out during a session they had. I didnt go, but thats a different story. But we got talking after the tour, and we got talking about all sorts of myths and tales around the masons. I asked about the connection to illuminati, and to my suprise he didnt just brush it away. He talked about the difference of masonry and illuminati, and said that it still goes on. But on a small scale, and they dont have many members. They teach greed and negativity, while the masons teach light and positivity. Illuminati he said was all about the ego, and not about the group.

Anyway, just wanted to share the fun. Let me just say I do not belive that illuminati run the world, nor the masons or any other group. The world is run by humans, some dumb, some greedy and others just as good as the next man, or woman. What some of them love, is that many belive they have evil powers and have a hand on the wheel that spins the world. That gives them power, nothing else. Well, except money. There is your road to evil, just like any other drug it can f..k you up for life.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:06 PM

Default Re: A Mason speaks about Illuminati

Great post Morty,

Welcome and thanks for sharing.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:14 AM
I work for God

The masons are a tool for the Illuminati. They collect funds, and install stratetegic political and business entities, to work towards a goal of total control, and commonfolk are just wasting air once you are a mason.

Quite frankly, wearing a little apron while half naked seems a little gay to me, but to each his own.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:11 AM

Delta: thank you very much if my english suck from time to time, its just caus im norwegian. Hehe. But thank you.

stompk: I hear you say this, but were is your proof? The mouth of someone other? If your argument is that caus they look gay, and therefor they must be masons, then I would find that rather empty.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:34 AM
I work for God

Morty, let's just put it this way.

My father came from Sweden, who's lineage traces back to a certain Viking, who's lineage traces back to a certain Jesuit, who's lineage traces back to a certain prophet.

My mothers side traces back to a certain family called the Bates, who were a part of the Columbus expedition, who were part of the voyage to ensure good Christian values, you know, treating your neighbor well, and loving the one true God, the God of Abraham, Moses, etc.

So, maybe, someday, you will see that I see.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:24 AM

Well, I am from Norway. My bloodline goes back to Harald Hårfagre. just as everyone else in Norway. (use pinch of salt here) So who is this certain viking? He has no name? Leif Eriksson? I have no idea what your on about here, but if it was Erikkson, then he came to norway and was made christian by Olaf Tryggvason. But Erikkson was based on Greenland, he took a priest from Norway to Greenland to spread the christianity.

I am wondering if your mixing the jesuite stories, their work was for the pope and to spread catholicism. They were important in South America, and founded among other things Sao Paulo in Brazil. In Norway they were banned of the law from 1814, even thou they were in sweden and denmark. But that started not before 1870, and that is a long long time after the viking erea. They did not even come into action before around 1500, and the viking era ended around 1000 - 1100. So your plot has big holes...