Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2005, 08:01 AM

Default Re: How many religious intolerance threads does it take to distract good "men"?

I never got a message either, but then I think people on here know I won't be preached to. I told Mary I was tired of the religious subversion of this forum and said it is holding us back, she agreed.

The very fact that we have so many different religions in this world says to me that none are the real deal, religions are used to manipulate and control society creating fear and oppression leading to hate and murder, there is only ONE God and we are all his children. A relationship with God is a personal thing, why waste time and energy on self righteous judgements of others when that time would be better spent building up your own personal relationship. I do not believe in a one world religion but personal devotion to yourself/family and your creator, God is not boastful, judgmental or cruel, God does not command fear, God should let us feel free and content in our lives, a free and contented person will always do the 'right' thing - positive thoughts and actions that come from the heart not a fear of burning in eternal hell. My acts of kindness towards others come from genuine emotions not fake ones and likewise I don't want others kindness unless it's real and from the heart either. I love and respect all those who are religious I just ask that they love and respect me too, otherwise they're going to be pretty peeved when they see me waltzing through the pearly gates :-D

This forum is for us to work towards defeating the NWO not to go around in endless circles destroying each other with religious dogma. If people fail to acknowledge this then they are indeed subverting this cause.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:23 AM

Default Re: How many religious intolerance threads does it take to distract good "men"?

My 2 cents.

If we don't UNITE against the NWO we will loose.

The Muslim world is at risk of falling for

the NWO trap. The NWO wants to tighten

their grip on the Muslims. We must educate

them to help them ESCAPE from their evil

clutches. We can only do this if we UNITE

and NOT fight each other.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:36 AM

"We have received complaints regarding some of your
posts.

We don't believe in censoring people, and we encourage
dissent, but we do not tolerate abusive posts and
name-calling.

If we receive more complaints, we'll have to terminate
your membership.

Club Conspiracy Admin"

Where ever you go, there you are.

Freeman and madcow, if you want my phone number, anna and sable have it. Nohope and darkchild too. I'll find you all in another place in cyber time.

I will terminate myself from this forum for if I cannot be who I am, in my most honest form, please or offend, I will not censor myself from the honesty of my thoughts. Funny, I had a very interesting chat with my brother in Ottawa, this morning, about this exact issue, pertaining to a completely different forum.

XXX

P.s. Was this the email that you all gave reference to earlier or was I the only one to recieve this message?
Old 01-04-2005, 10:55 AM

I honestly believe that it's less about what religion or denomination one follows and more about developing spiritual qualities. I do not wish to write too much about what spiritual qualities are, but basically I'm referring to godlike traits such as a spirit of selfless service; working on faith towards whatever one's objective is with focus on action and detachment from results of the action; being open to receiving better ideas and plans from the Infinite; being sensitive to other people's needs; being humble and treating other beings with respect; being committed to constant self-improvement and becoming a better person; having a continuous quest for truth; and so on.

It's the spiritual qualities that are common to all of world's religions and these are what provide FULFILLMENT to any person. Anyone who follows them automatically finds more fulfillment within; if not, we are just missing the boat.

As far as Christians or Moslems are concerned, they are free to believe whatever they choose to believe in, but if they do not develop the spiritual qualities, then they too are missing the boat. Whatever they believe as "truth", if it serves them well, then it's fine. However, I don't think they can force other people to accept the same.

If they truly believe that other people need to accept their version of "truth", then they need to work on faith, with focus on actions, and detachment from results; also being open to receiving better ideas and plans from God; and being committed to constant self-improvement. With all these together, if God wishes to reward them for their efforts, they will certainly be rewarded.

The problem comes when people try to force things to happen through psychological fear-based manipulation, instead of focussing on selfless service and let their examples speak for themselves.

The NWO agenda is to blind the people from the awareness of true spiritual qualities, and they accomplish the same by dividing people on the basis of their denominations. This is exactly what creates unnecessary conflicts and disunity. And it's really upto us to recognize the problem and fight back by making a constant effort to develop spiritual qualities and spreading the same message to other people as well.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:59 AM

Mary darling! You're not going anywhere! Ignore these people they'll soon get bored with no response. Twist up and get back on the dynamic realm, you're fabulous and bigger than them :-)

And anyway, we haven't had a belching competition over the telephone yet :-D :-D
Old 01-04-2005, 11:05 AM

I just wrote too admin telling them to write Mary a note of apology. We can't let them scare her away. The religous zealots are losing this battle and we can't be scared off just because they cry to mommy. If you agree, you need to make yourself heard now.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:01 PM

How are we going to beat the NWO without Mary ?

we need all the wide awake people possible !
Old 01-04-2005, 12:09 PM

sometimes i, too, cannot resist responding to posters that try to cram their beliefs down our collective throats . this is not a religion forum and if it were , the true spirit of christ does not force things on people anyway . there have been very zealous posts by some, which push some sort of christian point of view but in a very un-christian way . and then there's the islamic stuff antagonizing the whole mix .

this is not a religion forum .

THIS IS NOT A RELIGION FORUM .

let's keep on the subject matter in the forum and save the conversions for the private messages .
oh ... and if this forum removes mary from membership, then it's a piece of crap and not worthy of my time .
Old 01-04-2005, 12:49 PM

Agreed that this is not a religion forum

but Religion is a big part of the NWO agenda

so it must be included. However, you are correct

that we should we prostelizing to a bare

minimum.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Liberals vs Conservatives

Peace,

I think i have said the following on another thread, however perhaps it would benefit somebody here, but please don't take it as an insult. I believe deeply that all human beings have a chance to be redeemed, that's why a reminder may benefit.

On every forum, in any family, country, community, there will always be people who fall in the extremes of Satan.

The first extreme is more rigid, self-righteous, intolerant, they are stuck in a rigid dogma, their whole phsyche depends on it to the extent that anybody who dares to question this dogma is considered as a threat, a kiler who wants to kill him or her, since he attacks what they put trust in, their idol, their religion. Many Christians, as well as Muslims on this forum have fallen in that extreme, and believe me i have no desire to redicule or insult anyone, but what you are doing is only suffocating you rather than freeing your soul. Along with that line are the "patriots", the war mongers, the conservative "elite" who because of depending phsycologically on conjecture, they see anybody who question it as a threat who must be eliminated (either by verbal abuse, or physical attack as in the war of Iraq).
I think and i maybe wrong, that the leaders of America were duped by a more evil faction into launching a war out of fear.

This brings us to a more evil faction, who is secretly manipulating the masses (who bought the first extreme of fake conservatism), perhaps they are the globalists who accomplish their agendas through deceipt, and lying. They are the bullies at work, home, factory, they are the ones who are totally free of any dogma or god, their god is their own egos, that's why they believe that whatever they say is the right thing and all others are dumb sheeple. You may call them "the liberals", the "new age", the "false gods" or whatever, but they are no better than the first extreme of conservatism, they may even be more dangerous because usually they have the upper hand because they pursue leadership from childhood (because they think they are gods), also i noticed that it becomes more devastating when this liberal is a woman (feminists) because she will pursue leadership at home, which is against God's design .

I can see that on this forum too, however i don't like to name names because i believe everybody still have a chance to repent and break free again.

One faction, the conservatives, defend their faith (which is ok), but try to force it on others (which is bad), so naturally the other extreme must appear to counter these forces, and thus the liberals (who are not actually that religious at all!) start rediculing, bullying, insulting the conservatives which is ofcourse bad and intolerant!

So what's the solution? i believe everyone should try to understand the other, without compromising his or her core values, we should be tolerant in the true sense of the word, thus when the conservatives start forcing their dogmas, a liberal should point that out respectfully, and i am sure the conservatives would appreciate that manner, and refrain. But when you start rediculing, insulting the conservatives, they would naturally as per their programing consider it as a threat and their forcing of the dogma gets more severe, and we end up in a never ending cycle of violence!

I recently saw the same situation in Egypt, with one prominent feminist who is a liberal declaring her candidacy for the presidency, this feminist is well known of her attack on religion and God! under the guise of being religiously moderate. Ofcourse the other extreme (the fundamentalists, conservatives) soon appeared and started attacking this infidel!, and the country is torn between these two extremes of liberals (ego=god) and conservatives (religion=god).

As for me and the submitters, we have no personal problems with those who don't follow us, on the contrary we are to be equitable and loving towards everybody without compromising our religion. Which means any attack, or forcing of dogma by another will be dealt with in the same manner.

I hope somebody here will realize his or her mistake and repent.

Qur'an [60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.
-------------------------------------------------

As for those who attack religion (the liberals), they should know that there is one true religion which is "Submission", why is it important on such a forum?

because the NWO is a religion (a satanic one) and NOTHING can defeat it except God's religion.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...