Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2008, 10:25 AM

Default English Education

I am vaguely aware as a teacher of various plans by higher members of my school and of the committee and local authority in the area I am in that certain children get held back or ‘taught’ differing subjects from others in an effort to keep the British underclass in the same position as the proletariat from ‘1984’
There is a contingency plan that includes feeding them foodstuffs that remind them of being poor (e.g. Tripe and turnips were cited as being good examples in the meetings I was parley to)<O
And there is an ongoing mission to undermine there assumptions even if they are correct. Again this is on a day by day basis and includes such gems as a French teacher trying to convince a 7 year old that his mother wasn’t actually female…Very scary indeed – I think you will agree..
<O

Old 03-24-2008, 10:32 AM

Default Re: English Education

I am teacher in uk from greece. food here seems of lower standards greek schools have a vast menu for school lunch. Uk Schools have limited menu and and poor quality food. I recieved a email from a fellow teacher with very real concerns that this forces learning as students now dread lunch.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by παράνοια View Post
I am teacher in uk from greece. food here seems of lower standards greek schools have a vast menu for school lunch. Uk Schools have limited menu and and poor quality food. I recieved a email from a fellow teacher with very real concerns that this forces learning as students now dread lunch.
this is becoming a real issue in my opinion. Jamie Oliver (British Chef) has made little difference to the menus.

have you experienced any 'singling out' of certain students (chav-like variants in particular)

have you been made to insult anyone based on thier intelligence or smell...?
Old 03-24-2008, 10:42 AM

yes that certian streotype seem to be singled out a lot for instance they get waffles where other kids dont. maybe the crosses resemble the burbury caps they wear
Old 03-24-2008, 10:44 AM

what and where do you teach?

the inner city areas seem to be bearing the brunt of it. I have on occasion come across certain children having fits only to discover they were being 'mated' by the deputy head in an effort to curtail their individual learning by means of pregancy. Have you come across anything of this nature in your school?
Old 03-24-2008, 10:52 AM

I teach P.E and i work in a secondary school in essex. The need to mate is irradicatied by the type of girls here which tend to be pregnant by the age of 12. Fertility pills in the milk or is the iced cookies covered in crushed pills ?
Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 AM

its the very nature of the beast in essex though..

elsewhere this is a predominatly new idea that is dangerously spreading its wings!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 AM

Change is a scary thing.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:53 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Are they still feeding them sausages in the English schools.

In the old days, they were feeding them the excess Spam from the old lend lease stores which were kept during the cold war.

The Monty Pythong song had a historial basis.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:05 AM

well you could call them sausges but they are really ground up pieces of dead babies.