Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2005, 10:36 PM

Default You Must Check This Out - "The End Of Faith". NWO Agends LAid Out. I Love Them Coz They're Honest.

http://www.c-spanstore.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id =185448-1

Heres the blurb...

Sam Harris talked about his book The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason, published by, W.W. Norton and Company. Mr. Harris argued that religion played a major role in an increasingly dangerous world. He criticized the influence of religion in both the United States and across the Muslim world, saying that for peace to exist, reason must replace faith as the driving force in society. Mr. Harris took questions from members of the audience following his remarks. Audio levels varied at the beginning of the question and answer period.

Oh I love it when they're honest.

Thats the point with NWO people...they really believe it. They are VERY honest about what they want.

This is Bush's role...to help trash religion.

It is SO clear. So transparent.

I am buying a heap of their stuff and will post.

Old 04-30-2005, 12:03 AM

Default Re: You Must Check This Out - "The End Of Faith". NWO Agends LAid Out. I Love Them Coz They're Hones

"Mr. Harris argued that religion played a major role in an increasingly dangerous world. He criticized the influence of religion in both the United States and across the Muslim world, saying that for peace to exist, reason must replace faith as the driving force in society".

Oooo I love it when it just SPEWS out of their mouths.

Like the Marine Colonel in "A Few Good Men" played by Jack Nicolson they are just itching to let us know..."You cant handle the truth"!

Say goodbye to your God and your Ultimate values Jesus Freak...Goodbye to your Prophet Muslims!

They are itching to give us the finger and come RIGHT OUT OF THE CLOSET!

Well come on out my little homosexual/bisexual, drug dealing, child raping, megolamanic, occult loving freaks and lets have a chat. Man to...well, man to Owl worshipping freak anyway.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: You Must Check This Out - "The End Of Faith". NWO Agends LAid Out. I Love Them Coz They're Hones

Peace,

I agree that Satan is about to consolidate his followers into one liberal world with no values atall (but God will intervene very soon to stop that).

But i think you are missing a very important thing truebeliever, is the world in its current state any better than the supposed NWO to come?

The people (as God created them) were one united nation, what do you think has happened that divided them like that?

It is Satan's subversion of the one religion, the one religion said there is one god, so Satan used the people's love of the messengers (and prophets) to make them idolize them and thus distracted them from that one god.

The one religion said follow God's scriptures whenever they come, yet every group rejoiced in what it recieved and rejected all the new confirming knowledge, the Jewish refused the Gospel of Jesus and the Chrisiatians refused the Quran and the Muslims too did the same!

What i want to say is that taking a stand against a liberal NWO shouldn't blind us from seeing the problems with the current system.

Satan's agenda is "the extremes" of right and left, liberal and conservative, so now the world is divided into secular liberal beings following their lusts without any limits and on the other hand the "consertvatives" are also following their lusts but within a dogma to justify it!

God's religion offers the human being a new way to true happiness, it is the happiness we enjoy when we break free from the shackles of slavery to our sinful lusts, it is a narrow midlle road that all the righteous human beings have travelled along the history of mankind.

The liberals are slaves to their desires, they follow every new transgression and seek to justify it, having no values they support abortion, free sex and even homosexuality. The conservatives are also slaves! but this time they are slaves to the dogma, a man-made laws intended to enslave them and the end-master in both extremes is Satan himself.

Please think carefully truebeliever, you say alot of good things but it seems that you haven't reached a conclusion, whether to follow a religion or stay free of religion!

One day soon, the true religion will return and everybody will know that there is only one god, and that Jesus, Mary, Muhammad and the saints are no more than human beings who shouldn't be idolized, revered or worshipped instead of God.

I invite you and everyone to think and rethink about this most important question, for anybody can be truly free from within.

Misery is just that, the inability to control ourselves, the internal slavery to our desires,the extrenal slavery to human-idols (whether Jesus, teh Pope, your priest or even your boss) once we master and control our sinful lusts, once we realize that we don't have to follow the scenarios of Satan (masters &Slaves), once we break free of revering mere mortals and once we submit to the one god alone and follow His absolute values, we will finally know true happiness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 04-30-2005, 07:30 AM

Hello Ahmad,

Nice to see you my brother ... lets continue

to discuss our small differences while we keep

in mind that as long as we are disunited in the

spirit of God the Father the satanic NWO wins

and we all loose.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:49 AM

I second the motion.

I dont disagree with you Ahmed.

There are many layers to my belief...starting with the granite foundation of a supreme being that i cannot possibly comprehend. You cannot EVER comprehend the Allmighty.

However, i am willing to believe that God incarnated for a short time in the form of Jesus Christ.

I had several experiences in my early 20's that drive my belief.

Whatever people seek to say about the prophet Muhammed...you cannot say his words are not driven by something higher. They are to profound for that whatever Muhammed's personal failings may or may not be.

I have 5-10 years of study to do with the three religious texts. I am an utter amature on the matter.

I have respect for the Muslim world due to friends and my sisters direct experiences with them in their own countries. Hospitality and respect...something many fellow Christians need to brush up on.

Perhaps I am being nieve...but I wish that the three monotheistic desert religions realise their common heritage and join forces...agreeing to disagree on some points but drawn together with their belief in a supreme being.

I want the philosophical foundation of the NWO smashed into a thousand pieces and the criminal adherents of it's murderous philosophy made to pay...God willing..Inshallah.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:02 AM

Peace Nomad and Truebeliever,

If you think the issue of "one god alone or God+ an idol" is small issue then you are wrong.

For this is the only issue, this is the one thing that differentiates between God's kingdom and Satan's.

The whole test is about God alone or God+Satan!. If you believe in God, the Supreme being, the Lord of the universe, how could you equate him with His creatures? if you say God incarnated as a creature, then you don't value Him as He should be valued.

Every day is bringing you closer to the end, have you prepared an answer for the question? God alone or God+ ?

-------------------------------------------------
Appendix 6
of the Authorized English translation of the Quran by Dr. Rashad Khalifa

Greatness of God

We learn from Verse 39:67 that God's greatness is far beyond human comprehension
- the verse states that all seven universes are "folded within God's hand."

Supported by the Quran's formidable mathematical code, we are taught that our universe is the smallest and innermost of seven universes (41:12, 55:33, 67:5, & 72:8-12).
Meanwhile, our scientific advances have shown us that our galaxy, the Milky Way, is 100,000 light years across, and that our universe contains a billion such galaxies and a billion trillion stars, plus countless decillions of heavenly bodies.
Our universe is estimated to span distances in excess of 20,000,000,000 light years.
Count the Stars!

If we take only a quintillion [1,000,000,000,000,000,000] of the stars and simply count them [from 0 to quintillion] one count per second, day and night, this will take 32 billion years
(more than the age of the universe). That is how long it will take to just "count" them; but God "created" them. Such is the greatness of God.

We can appreciate the vastness of our universe if we imagine going on a space odyssey.
When we leave the planet Earth towards the sun, at the speed of light, we reach the sun after 93,000,000 miles and 8 minutes. It will take us more than 50,000 years at the speed of light to exit our galaxy. From the outer limit of the Milky Way, our planet Earth is invisible. Not even the most powerful telescope can detect our tiny "Earth."

We have to spend more than 2,000,000 years at the speed of light to reach our next-door galaxy. At least 10,000,000,000 years, at the speed of light, must be spent to reach the outer limit of our universe. From the outer limit of our universe, even the Milky Way is like a speck of dust in a large room.

The second universe surrounds our universe. The third universe is larger than the second, and so on. More accurately, our universe should be considered the seventh universe, surrounded by the sixthuniverse, which is surrounded by the fifth universe, and so on.
Can you imagine the vastness of the first, outermost universe? No number exists to describe the circumference of the first universe. This incomprehensible vastness is "within the fist of God's hand." From the outer limit of the outermost universe, where is the planet Earth?
How significant is it? On the infinitesimal mote called Earth, such minuscule creatures as Mary, Jesus, and Muhammad lived. Yet, some people set up these powerless humans as gods!

God's greatness is represented not only by the fact that He holds the seven universes in His hand, but also by the fact that He fully controls every atom, even subatomic components, everywhere in the greater universe (6:59, 10:61, & 34:3).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 04-30-2005, 08:14 AM

Its all relative Ahmad.

The issues are small if you consider the cost

of forcing others to adopt your viewpoints. Better

for others to convert if need be out of free

will than by force. If by force the NWO wins

in creating divisions and attaining world

domination.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:11 AM

I was involved in a bad accident recently and I walked away without a scratch. The emergency services couldn't believe I wasn't injured and said they have previously seen grown men crying like a babies in accidents like mine yet I felt incredibly calm and detached from the situation. Maybe someone was looking down on me, I mean, I'm alive! I have since reawakened my interest in spiritualism to try and gain some deeper insight and stumbled across this site

http://www.freewebs.com/afterlife/flint/flintrecordings.htm

I've spent the last couple of days listening to 'dead' people talk about their lives on earth and their transition to the mental realms. Some recordings are clearer than others and most are very critical of organised religions and state clearly that Jesus was a man and not God, an enlightened soul who came to earth to help man. God is the energy source (creator) of the universe and not to be feared but loved, as he loves us.

I would like to hear others opinions on these recordings, I found them fascinating and wish I had some decent audio equipment to tweak the ones I couldn't understand too well, Winston Churchill being one of them. I understand these recordings could be fake but have a listen and tell me what you think :-?