Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Wink Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
My question to you as to your belief in the existence of reptilians who live underground being based purely on something you read was not meant to make you look stupid.

I understand, but you seem to be mis-allocating your time, as you clearly have a talent for elaborate way of thinking, & you are quite humorous, yet I feel an edge of snicker & ridicule. - I had apologized for barking about thinking you were scofting. (English term for saying 'yeah right, this guys nuts') You need not pretend you don't assume you are better than me or something, just because I am certain something is absolutely true, while you remain certain in your beliefs... I don't blame you however, for as I have stated, I did not believe in the Reptilians myself, but even if I was not aware of the outstanding evidence THAT EXISTS BEYOND WRITTEN MATERIAL, if you even read a small part of the (written, yes, but can be confirmed by researching the actual events that lead to being written about). That is why I get angry. - People just assume their thoughts are correct, without further investigating the subject. - That is ignorance. (not saying you are completely, but looking at what you write below, I suggest you have an open mind at this point, & just watch the Arizona Wilder video (that is even on the main page of my site).

What else could it be based on?

Come on, many people will automatically dismiss this, but if you are not aware of the reports where abduction victims have reported seeing Reptilians, etc, most people will laugh at the messenger, & it looked like that.

That theory has been circulating for a very long time and at some point, one must question as to why and who endorses it?

Very long time indeed, & it's not a theory. - It has been knowledge held though the ages of the indians, egyptians, mayans, etc, so yes , a long time as opposed to what I assume you thought was a few decades, as you seem certain it's just an idea... Look bud, there are conspiracy theories, such as ... well, I'm not aware of that crap, (I guess things like if the president has 15 buttons on his shirt on the 15th of the month, he farted on 15 children's faces 15 times,) but I'm not concerned with the mental regurgitations of retarded individuals who are probably in place to make conspiracy theorist appear ridiculous. - That's my theory.

I am a conspiracy realist. - Not a theorist. ... So, as I was saying ,; There are theories, & there a PURE CONSPIRACIES. (facts)

And no; one must question as to why others question why people are certain of its truth: .... And then realize that you must then attempt to redirect your skepticism towards the reality you are told that exists, & must not exist. - The existence of UFOs has been a 'postulation' for some time, so has 9/11... But there is definitive proof, but for 50 years, government officials continue to deny their existence. - And it's not for fear of unrest, & people being scared, for they clearly want to induce fear. - You see; - Yes, there are theories regarding the origins of the Reptilians (who then allegedly interbred with the native people of the Earth, & the purebreds went underground & the hybrid race became the power structures, such as Monarchy, banking, government, etc... MAN, it's hard not to digress with this stuff! ) Anyways, the theories are : 1)They came from another planet, 2) they come from a parallel universe, or 3) They evolved naturally on the planet, or with the Earth. David Icke believes it's all 3, while I adhere to the belief that they came from another planet thousands of years ago, & presented themselves as Gods; The fallen angels.

You must realize that this belief does not lend itself to credibility and by stating so, you open yourself up to new conspiracy theorists thinking you may be stupid and not because of any question I asked of you.

Not because of anything you said, eh? Oh no? If I replied with a one liner as you did ' do you believe this because read it somewhere ,I think you'd find that quite insulting as well, & I'm sure anyone else would, especially if they were expecting a few people to be 'yeah right -ish' ... No offense to people who take the bible literally, but if you go & tell the priest that he is not giving credibility to himself by believing God created the Earth in 7 days, I'm sure you'd get VERY little respect. - But the thing is; jI have evidence that has caused me to be certain of this as to call it fact, & that is why I am not going to be a pussy like Alex Jones & not speak of the Reptilians, for he KNOWS people will ridicule him, as is happening with me. - But listening to today's show , one doesn't even have to be aware of the evidence , as it is clear the elite is evil as hell. Just look at what is going on... But you won't even look at the evidence... man, you don't even have to buy the book, just download: the Biggest secret - A book, yes, but one that documents VERIFIABLE events that paint a much larger, bigger picture that you seem to fail to grasp. And the narrow-mindedness will have to be worked around, by making it short, sweet, clear & undeniable for the general public. I mean, I was even reluctant to include info about UFOs on my site, but it is necessary, due to their plan for a staged alien invasion to get their NWO if all else fails. (not to mention that billions of tax dollars have been used to study & build crafts & they are sitting on technology that could save the World from pollution, & an energy crisis that seems to be necessary to induce civil unrest, & when the Reptilians make themselves known, it will be too late. - It is important to be aware of this, not even believe it. - So it doesn't matter if people don't believe it. Do you see me giving a shit>/ Most people still say 'yeah right' to me when I tell the 9/11 was an inside job, so whatever. - It's about presenting the facts, not just telling your friends that we are controlled by lizards, as they will give you the ridicule you fear.

While your down the rabbit hole, could you attempt to bring up one of those reptilian's for us.

Reptilian's ..... shoes, eyeglasses, or what? -Smart-ass comments deserve a smart-ass reply, & while you're down there looking at the keyboard, instead of researching it for yourself, could you learn proper punctuation & how it's a truth that is very bad to laugh at? THIS IS SERIOUS! Again; it's not a certain group, like the Jews , or the Illuminati, or The freemasons or Communists; ---> All of them have a common root in the Reptilian Bloodlines.

If I was 'down somewhere', I'd bring one up, & I'll tell him to teach you a few things, LOL but it's up to you; To realize that I'm actually 'up there' in the light of knowledge, for I have an open mind to actually take the time to look at the info in the first place.

(My reply is in bold , within the quote)

- And the Video: AZ_wilder.avi

- A quick overview for the time-challenged: Arizona Wilder

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-28-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:59 AM

Default Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

You're projecting that which does not exist as far as my questions/comments to you are concerned.

Okay, I get it.

You profess this reptilian theory as your belief, but you prefer not to be asked any questions about it because you believe the questions make you look stupid, and/or they are filled with ridicule and snicker.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Unhappy Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

The text that impulsed you regurgitate the one-liner: Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
First came the ability for life to form on Planets, through a self-replication molecular system, called DNA.

- Then came space travel, & ability to inhabit other worlds through manipulation.

- What has happened in this area of the Galaxy, is that a certain species of malevolent beings that are highly intelligent & sofisticated with their understandings of the universe came here thousands of years ago & presented themselves as gods. - When the People realized what was really going on, the Reptilians had to go undercover & therefore interbred with humanity, but there are pure Reps living underground, who have taken refuge there, until an appointed time, where they will come out, & reveal themselves. - within our lifetimes. -
- So to answer you question; If you trace the genealogical history of everyone who has ever been in power in the monarchy throughout government, we see that it is the same family ! - They are not interbreeding out of snobbery folks! - It is to preserve the hybrid race that is controlling the planet today! - Just watch the Arizona Wilder video, & have a blast! (it's one of those things that need to get out, like the discloseureproject)

PS: A Bloodline is a family tree of a group that has maintained a specific genetic code through the ages.

Quote:
Do you believe this purely because you read about it somewhere?
Look: (now I know why Alex Jones doesn't talk about this much) You quoted part of my post, & your reply is what I have quoted above. It is insulting to say 'do you believe this just because you read it somewhere ' ; NO,; I DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ. - But one thing is clear about what I'm reading from you: You are directing ridicule by suggesting that I believe everything I read. - No , I havn't seen a Reptilian, but I've seen enough evidence (and I'm not talking about You Tube videos) to know it's true, just like I havn't seen a UFO myself, but they certainly do exist. I request that if you are so cocksure & opinionated that this is merely an opinion generated by the minds of people during this generation, for you to stop wasting our time by posting your childish comments & do the research yourself; then you'll realize you were mis-allocating your time, because if you would just LOOK at the evidence available online, you'd see how there enough evidence regarding this to hold up in a court of law.

- And to prove how you are incredibly childish: You still think it's a THEORY! - Kid; Look at the evidence, & see that it's PURE CONSPIRACY. - I am a conspiracy REALIST, not a theorist. I'm disapointed in you... I thought you actually took the time to watch the Arizona Wilder vid or do your own Google search, when I saw ' now I get it' ... But you're just still in your own world, believing your opinionated belief that this is merely just a belief on my part . - With all due respect, get a life! - I'm spending all my free time on this, & what pisses me off more than what is happening to this world by the Bloodlines ( you didn't even know what the bloodlines were, shows how much research you've done) is the disgusting level of apathy & inaction. - If your family was sitting in the middle of the highway, & wouldn't listen to your 'theories' that it would be a good idea to get out of harm's way, wouldn't you be pissed off? I don't give a fuck what people think; Most people who know about the Reptilians don't talk about it for FEAR of ridicule, but that happened with the people talking about UFOs, but that's changing... People are waking up, however you sir, seem to be a late sleeper. LOL ... Who's laughing now?

Case closed.

PS: I like your post about the food crisis, but if you don't want to make the effort to go beyond the ' oh that can't be, it's too weird' , don't post in my thread. (it was initially created to get people to see my site: Social Justice, Awareness & Taking Action. If the truth is presented understandably, it will be believed... )

Have a nice day, Sir

Last edited by Time=Now : 05-03-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:23 PM

Default Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

Time=Now said:

"PS: I like your post about the food crisis, but if you don't want to make the effort to go beyond the ' oh that can't be, it's too weird' , don't post in my thread. (it was initially created to get people to see my site: Social Justice, Awareness & Taking Action. If the truth is presented understandably, it will be believed... )"

Firstly, I'm not a sir.

Secondly, I don't recall there being any rules on this forum that one cannot post on a thread if they don't make an effort to agree with the views of the author of the thread.

Thirdly, you really need to relax.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Smile Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

You're saying that I'm not credible due to my firm belief that a cosmic force initially formed the government, when in fact, it's less far out than saying a man in the clouds created the Earth in 7 days, etc, or even all life for that matter. - I currently am having a hard time paying my utility bill, & if I wanted to profit from my site, I'd have banners on it, but I want to prove that I'm not in this for the money. - So life is hard for me, & you have not helped, I feel resentment. - Some support, like people saying something like 'perhaps we should open our minds a bit, for even if it COULD be true, it would be stupid to dismiss it.'

thank you, & I hope we can engage in more friendly conversation in the future.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
You're saying that I'm not credible due to my firm belief that a cosmic force initially formed the government, when in fact, it's less far out than saying a man in the clouds created the Earth in 7 days, etc, or even all life for that matter. - I currently am having a hard time paying my utility bill, & if I wanted to profit from my site, I'd have banners on it, but I want to prove that I'm not in this for the money. - So life is hard for me, & you have not helped, I feel resentment. - Some support, like people saying something like 'perhaps we should open our minds a bit, for even if it COULD be true, it would be stupid to dismiss it.'

thank you, & I hope we can engage in more friendly conversation in the future.
Kindly provide a quote from me wherein I stated that you had no credibility.

I said that most people DISCREDIT those who believe reptilians or shape shifting lizards are behind the corruption of our universe.

If you don't believe this to be the truth, you are being naive.

You said I was ruining your credibility merely because I don't believe in the theory and expressed it on this forum.

So, for your sake, I should adopt your belief?

Do you think I'm the only person who doesn't believe in this theory and that I have enough power to single handedly ruin your credibility?

Sorry, but I'm not going to buy into the theory merely to save your credibility and I doubt I have enough influence to ruin whatever credibility you have, wherever you have it and with whom and what you have it.

Seems you want to blame someone for something and you've chosen me.

DO NOT BLAME me as a contributing factor to your life being hard because I don't believe in this theory.

That is completely ridiculous.

If I agreed with your theory, I assume then I would not be responsible for making your life even more difficult?

Seems to me you're looking to blame someone for the difficulties in your life and you've chosen me.

I've been through difficult times, my friend, and I certainly don't blame you for them.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Researcher of Evidence

---> This is the quote of yours you have requested: (within it's original, (edited context)

" You must realize that this belief does not lend itself to credibility and by stating so, you open yourself up to new conspiracy theorists thinking you may be stupid and not because of any question I asked of you. "

((( I would like to add that I want to have friendly conversations with you, & negativity drains me, & it sucks completely! I'm sorry for expressing my stress towards you, because you did have a legitimate question. We may have a short time, so lets make it a good time, for the time is now... )))

I am a conspiracy realist. - Not a theorist. ... So, as I was saying ,; There are theories, & there a PURE CONSPIRACIES. (facts)

In my effort to get this out to people after looking into it extensively, ( think-aboutit.com is a good place to start ) I forgot to make it clear that I in no way am ordering anyone to believe something, but as in any case, I would still go out on a limb to make sure I get information oout to people
EVEN IF IT WAS MERELY A THEORY< OR JUST A POSSIBILITY, BUT IN THIS CASE IT ACTUALLY IS TRUE) (caps 4 emphasis , not yelling) Please attempt to redirect your skepticism towards the reality you are told that exists, & what must not exist. - The existence of UFOs has been a 'postulation' for some time, so has 9/11... But despite definitive proof, government officials continue to deny their existence. - And it's not for fear of unrest, & people being scared, for they clearly want to induce fear. - You see; - Yes, there are theories regarding the origins of the Reptilians (who then allegedly interbred with the native people of the Earth, & the purebreds went underground & the hybrid race became the power structures, such as Monarchy, banking, government, etc... MAN, it's hard not to digress with this stuff! ) Anyways, the theories are : 1)They came from another planet, 2) they come from a parallel universe, or 3) They evolved naturally on the planet, or with the Earth. David Icke believes it's all 3, while I adhere to the belief that they came from another planet thousands of years ago, & presented themselves as Gods; The fallen angels.

" You must realize that this belief does not lend itself to credibility and by stating so, you open yourself up to new conspiracy theorists thinking you may be stupid and not because of any question I asked of you. "

Not because of anything you said, eh? Oh no? If I replied with a one liner as you did ' do you believe this because read it somewhere ,I think you'd find that quite insulting as well, & I'm sure anyone else would, especially if they were expecting a few people to be 'yeah right -ish' ... No offense to people who take the bible literally, but if you go & tell the priest that he is not giving credibility to himself by believing God created the Earth in 7 days, I'm sure you'd get VERY little respect. - But the thing is; jI have evidence that has caused me to be certain of this as to call it fact, & that is why I am not going to avoid certain information like Alex Jones & not speak of the Reptilians, for he KNOWS people will ridicule him, as is happening with me? one doesn't even have to be aware of the evidence , as it is clear the elite is evil as hell. Just look at what is going on... What my question is is: why do so many people spend so much energy on denial, rather than become diligent, clear thinking rational people who are interested in looking at all possibilities, especially when the areas of information are so unexplored due to too many people not even looking at the evidence.

just download: the Biggest secret - A book, yes, but one that documents VERIFIABLE events that paint a much larger, bigger picture that you seem to fail to grasp. And the narrow-mindedness will have to be worked around, by making it short, sweet, clear & undeniable for the general public. I mean, I was even reluctant to include info about UFOs on my site, but it is necessary, due to their plan for a staged alien invasion to get their NWO if all else fails. (not to mention that billions of tax dollars have been used to study & build crafts & they are sitting on technology that could save the World from pollution, & an energy crisis that seems to be necessary to induce civil unrest, & when the Reptilians make themselves known, it will be too late. - It is important to be aware of this, not even believe it. - So it doesn't matter if people don't believe it.
Most people still say 'yeah right' to me when I tell the 9/11 was an inside job, so whatever. - It's about presenting the facts in a clear, understandable way. But don't go telling your friends that we are controlled by lizard men, as they will give you the ridicule you fear...

Last edited by Time=Now : 05-03-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: I desired to do so
Old 05-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Yes, the belief does not LEND itself to credibility.

This is a fact and not something I have determined personally about you.

Enjoy your weekend!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Quote:

The thing is, when one realizes that it is a realization rather than simply having a believe in a theory or something. one can become very sensitive when continuing to see day after day others go on to assume that their conclusions, their theory, essentially, regarding the conclusions (not beliefs) of people like me are outrageous or something because you assume it just can't be or something, & must be the branch of conspiracy theory that is incorrect. (Given your statements about Credibility. - The only reason why that is so, is because of several reasons : Mainly , people who think that the so called shapeshifting vids on youtube are the only reason why people may believe this, but mainly for fear of ridicule, & it's become like talking about politics in general, because people are afraid their new friends will think they're a nut or loser if they talk about it... Alex Jones knows this is REAL, a FACT, but would you talk about that if you were in hos position? No. That's why it's great to have people like David Icke around. - I'm not saying I believe everything these people are saying; I do my own investigation, & verify it by doing my own research. One example of a theory is that there were no planes at all during 9/11, it was a hologram, or some bullshit like that. The existence of cosmic Reptilans on Earth is not a theory.

I understand that, but I believe I can present the info in an understandable way, so I'm not afraid about that. - I won't have the info as headline on my index page of course, for that reason.

Enjoy your weekend!

You too! Take care.
.--. |V|
/ \ | /
q .. p \ /
\--/ //
__||__//
/. /_//
// \ /
// ||
\\ / \
)\| |
/ || || |
|/\| || |
| || |
\ || /
__/ || \____
\____/\____/

Last edited by Time=Now : 05-03-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: I wanted to...
Old 05-03-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel

Quote:
Originially Posted by Time=Now

The thing is, when one realizes that it is a realization rather than simply having a believe in a theory or something. one can become very sensitive when continuing to see day after day others go on to assume that their conclusions, their theory, essentially, regarding the conclusions (not beliefs) of people like me are outrageous or something because you assume it just can't be or something, & must be the branch of conspiracy theory that is incorrect. (Given your statements about Credibility. - The only reason why that is so, is because of several reasons : Mainly , people who think that the so called shapeshifting vids on youtube are the only reason why people may believe this, but mainly for fear of ridicule, & it's become like talking about politics in general, because people are afraid their new friends will think they're a nut or loser if they talk about it... Alex Jones knows this is REAL, a FACT, but would you talk about that if you were in hos position? No. That's why it's great to have people like David Icke around. - I'm not saying I believe everything these people are saying; I do my own investigation, & verify it by doing my own research. One example of a theory is that there were no planes at all during 9/11, it was a hologram, or some bullshit like that. The existence of cosmic Reptilans on Earth is not a theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now

I understand that, but I believe I can present the info in an understandable way, so I'm not afraid about that. - I won't have the info as headline on my index page of course, for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel:

Enjoy your weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now

You too! Take care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, I will soon learn how the quote function works around here.

Sounds like you have plan.

Best of luck!