Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2005, 02:27 AM

Default (POL 495) 911 The Road to Tyranny

COURSE DESCRIPTION

"The events of September 11, 2001, indisputably changed the course of American politics and history. This course is offered so students may examine various events and policies leading to 911. In particular, this course will focus largely on the specific destruction in lower Manhattan and the Pentagon. We will examine the official story and analyze it critically. We will consider alternative explanations of what occurrred as well. 911 was a catalyst for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as the attack on civil liberties in the United States. We will examine each of these with a critical eye. The goal of this course is to arrive at a solid understanding of how 911 has shaped our political future and to promote critical analysis by students of this catastrophic event and its aftermath.

This course is outside the scope of traditional "political science" in many ways. First it is "unscientific" in that it relies much on eyewitness accounts and speculation. Secondly, there is not yet a solid literature on the September 11 "attacks" or on the war on terrorism. This literature is emerging, particularly on the latter. Thirdly, this course will rely somewhat extensively on alternative news media accounts and a variety of films and videos in lieu of literature."

http://faculty.ncwc.edu/Jchristensen/POL%20495a/495a%20syllabus.htm

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 03-31-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: (POL 495) 911 The Road to Tyranny

kewwwwwwl
Old 03-31-2005, 02:45 AM

This must be the first serious attampt by any kind of academic institution to discover the truth. Bravo!
Old 03-31-2005, 05:00 AM

Roosevelt had advanced knowledge of Peril Harbor. Today we would suggest the US Air Force, disguised as the Japanesee, bombed Peril Harbor.

Focus on the manipulation after the event and just consider the event organic.

Seriously, what kind of idiot gets bogged down on 9/11 and ignores the aftermath? A college Prof who hates America and distracts the young sheeple, that's who.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 03-31-2005, 06:34 PM

did anyone listen to alex jones today? she was supposed to be a guest i believe.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 04-01-2005, 02:03 PM

I stopped listening to Alex cuz his band width on the free streaming audio is always maxed out during his show. Plus, I don't feel like paying to listen, when I can just read his or Paul's website. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-01-2005, 07:01 PM

Yo NH...only $5 u.s a month for Alex's stuff! WHat r ya...Jewish? :-D :-D :-D 8-) 8-) :-) :-P

Only the cost of a Big Mac...3c more for 55 gallon of coke?

I disagree RANGER. I focus fully on the past from whence we understand the present and can predict the future.

If you can convince someone to even look at the evidence of obvious State involvement in the scam you've won.

Once they understand how the scam works and why they do it they're free to understand how the world works all by themselves. And hopefully act on that understanding.

Best.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:04 AM

so has this prof been interviewed yet? i'd love to hear it :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 04-30-2005, 03:36 PM

We get to watch and read the mainstream lies and deceit for FREE every day, but you have to pay to see and hear the truth? Bullshit! I will gladly donate to an organization or legitimate site, but I ain't paying for news KNOWING I'll find it elsewhere. I watched "911" and Alex makes it hard for you to see where he obtained his information...and I wonder who are his sponsors?

Mynda
Old 04-30-2005, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Mynda_Peace wrote:
Alex makes it hard for you to see where he obtained his information...and I wonder who are his sponsors?
Mynda
If you actually spent time reading his website infowars, you would see his sources are legitimate and his sponsors are right there on the webpage. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...