Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2008, 09:05 AM

Default Re: Who is the most powerful secret society??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahman700 View Post
Absolutely, the Freemasons are just the best known group of their sort - there are many others which emerged out of either medieval craft guilds of religious minorities or both.
I think you're right Rahman, the Masons are almost too well known to be the most powerful society. I think they are probably up to more than what most people think but are too in the spotlight to be able to perpitrate anything too secret. Where as the Weavers are pretty little known and in the perfect position to do just that.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:59 AM

Just found this today online. It's a pretty interesting piece about the Cathars and how they're linked to the Weavers (one of the groups I think has alot more power than people realise)

Check it out and see what you think.

~ The Weavers
Old 04-25-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seer2012 View Post
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
The "Devil" is the Washington DC beast Satan, that IS atop an upside down cross.

"Convincing" the world it doesnt exist is exactly what every Mason does in response to my map and assertion.
I can point it out and talk about it, yet Im completely wrong, I dont see what I see and I dont know what I know.

When conversing with Masons Im reminded of a interview of Willie Nelson, where he mentions getting caught (by his wife) in bed with another woman and saying to his wife, "are you going to believe what you see or what I tell you ?".

They try to deny and wordsmith the obvious away.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspar2012 View Post
So which group are you proposing are the most powerful? Is the one we haven't heard of yet?

One of the groups I've been reading about are the weavers. They are pretty unknown and there's not much about them. Do you think these guys could possibly be the powerful ones you talk of?
I dont try to see into them that way.

I look at the symbolism set into the design of DC, I look at things they do.

I dont need to see them, their works show/prove them.

The Compass (with HORNS on it) and Square set up as as a stick figure (Satan) atop an upside down cross in the design of DC is of extreme importance.
The White House is the Right foot of the beast. An inverted Pentagram points to the White House.
Its a "broken" (inverted) pentagram (its not "finished"), as used in black magic, its called "the Devils footprint".
Right is a symbol of power, thats why the devils footprint (the White House) is the Right foot, not the Left.

Ancient Rome (the Satan of that time) fell (was bound, the deadly wound) at the end of the fifth century. Satan was bound for a thousand years (6th - 16th centuries), was brought to this country in 1620, was realeased (wound healed, hence the REVIVED Roman Empire) as of 1776, for a short season.
232 years is yet a short season.

Satan (DC beast) is the Antichrist (Political, Economic Power), but another post some time.

Their works prove them.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Help Spread the Word

Quote:
Just found this today online. It's a pretty interesting piece about the Cathars and how they're linked to the Weavers (one of the groups I think has alot more power than people realise)

Check it out and see what you think.

~ The Weavers

I watched that Weavers video...a couple of times, and I really enjoyed it. I have a book about the history of the Cathars that I found at a garage sale a while back. I am definitely going to read and study it now that I've seen that video.

Thanks a bunch for the post!

Respect.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:47 AM

Quote:
One of the groups I've been reading about are the weavers.
I just came across this:
~ The Weavers
Old 04-29-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
I watched that Weavers video...a couple of times, and I really enjoyed it. I have a book about the history of the Cathars that I found at a garage sale a while back. I am definitely going to read and study it now that I've seen that video.

Respect.
no probs, I'm glad you liked it. I too have been reading about the Cathars for a while now and have come across this link to the Weavers quite a bit but it seems a few others are now also coming across it. This film is a good insight into the group which I think alot of people misunderstand or just don't know enough about. I feel like all conspiracy's it needs to be put out there into the open and we can all understand it more and discuss it.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:37 AM
Help Spread the Word

I totally agree.
The documentary films are definitely the way to introduce these ideas or "theories" to the average person who may not have much exposure to them previously.

I recently found an amazing site that streams a nice collection of Conspiracy Films...I think it's a great assortment that covers a wide range of interesting ideas. Maybe you can help me get the word out about this site:

Conspiracy Revealed - Conspiracy videos, theory and television

The site itself is super nice, but the video player is really extraordinary...you really have to see it to believe it.
Full screen, high quality and no buffering.

check it out.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Help Spread the Word

Hey, I just found this link on another site...thought it might fit on this thread.
It's about another secret society that I haven't heard of.

Orange Order Exposed
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 AM

Quote:

Respect.
The book on the cathars isn't called The Loom of Destiny is it? I've been trying to get hold of a copy for ages. I think it'll help to shed some light on all this cathars and weavers stuff.

this guy has a copy but I haven't heard back from him on the email I sent:
Secret Patterns: weavers