Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2009, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Who is the most powerful secret society??

in my opinion those who are the order of garter rule everything. I here constantly people talking about jesuits and the moneymasters but these people have only a onesided few on the situation. From my research I've concluded that everything goes back to the vatican, who is controlled by the jesuits, who contrary to popular belief don't run the illuminati all (quite logic if you do some research) and are answering to the highest levels of freemasonary who at the same time are run by the royal families of europe and thats where the pad ends. Atleast I haven't found anybody more powerfull then them.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:07 PM

I hate to tell you, but the Knights of Columbus have more members in North America than the Masons do.

Both of them are social organizations, not political. They really don't have any power any more.

You guys are looking to the past, the long lost past. Give it up.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:13 PM

The Jesuits do NOT run the Vatican, and nobody that knows anything about the Vatican would ever make such a statement.

Your circular arguement about the Order of the Garter, the Royal families of Europe, the Vatican, the Jesuits, etc, etc. is nothing more than a mishmash of bull manure.

The Royal families of Europe have no power at all, Most of them have been removed from office, and the remainder are all Constitutional Monarchs with no real power. The Order of the Garter is a tiny organization, mostly made up of doddering old people who can barely walk.

The British Royal family certainly has nothing to do with the Jesuits or with the Vatican. In fact, British law specifically prohibits any Roman Catholic from ascending to the throne. The Monachs of Scandinavia, Holland, etc also have nothing to do with the Vatican, because the are all Protestants.

You obviously have no grasp of history, and very little grasp of reality, if you really believe what you wrote.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post

The British Royal family certainly has nothing to do with the Jesuits or with the Vatican. In fact, British law specifically prohibits any Roman Catholic from ascending to the throne. The Monachs of Scandinavia, Holland, etc also have nothing to do with the Vatican, because the are all Protestants.
What religion are the British Royal family and please provide us with a copy of the law that specifically prohibits any Roman Catholic from ascending to the throne.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure all those in positions of power abide by all laws as set forth in any written document.

Surely, the leaders in American follow the Consitution word by word.

As if laws mean anything to those in authority.

Thanking you in advance.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-29-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:58 PM

The British Royal family are Anglican, or Church of England. The Queen is the Titular Head of the Church of England. You have obviously never read any British history, how Herny VIII broke away from the Catholic Church so he could marry Anne, etc.

As to British laws, I would suggest that YOU contact the nearest British consulate or Embassy, and ask them You obviously don't believe a word I write, so go to the source.

The Jesuits were hunted down in Britain, and executed opon capture. They fought hard against the Anglican church.

But of course, you with your blatant and rampant paranois, know better, don't you?

With every post you make, you display your absymal ignorance and lack of education.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
The British Royal family are Anglican, or Church of England. The Queen is the Titular Head of the Church of England. You have obviously never read any British history, how Herny VIII broke away from the Catholic Church so he could marry Anne, etc.

As to British laws, I would suggest that YOU contact the nearest British consulate or Embassy, and ask them You obviously don't believe a word I write, so go to the source.

The Jesuits were hunted down in Britain, and executed opon capture. They fought hard against the Anglican church.

But of course, you with your blatant and rampant paranois, know better, don't you?

With every post you make, you display your absymal ignorance and lack of education.
I've read, just wondered if you had, but, then again, I don't believe everything I read nor everything you write.

I have no blatant or rampant paranoia, but it appears to me that you have an anger problem.

I display no ignorance when I write or lack of education.

I display INTELLIGENCE.

Ever hear that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it doesn't have to be your opinion?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-30-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:54 PM

Intelligence?

When you thought the British Royal family were Roman Catholics? That is NOT intelligence, it is just ignorance.

Yes, you do indeed have many opinions. Very few facts to back them up, but you do have opinions. You expressed an opinion about how the British Royal family is controlled by the Jesuits. No evidence at all to back that up, and absolute ignorance about their actual religion, etc. Or of the history of the persecution of the Jesuits by the British Royal family, etc., etc.

But then again, in subject after subject, you display your ignorance of history.

There is a term for people that see conspiracy everywhere, even when no conspiracy exists. it is called paranoia. You display many of the symptoms of paranoia.

You also are very proud of your ignorance, and you believe that your ignorance is actually a display of your innate superiority. That also fits very well with a diagnosis of paranoia.

Keep on making your case Blue Angel. You will soon prove to everyone just how much of a raving paranoid you actually are.

I have no anger toward you at all, That is also your paranoia speaking to you. I just like to set the record straight, not let blatant lies, lie there uncorrected. I certainly will not let you lie about things like this, without correcting your paranoid ravings.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:18 PM

Old Medic, You might find it interesting to read Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps. It's 1800 pages long, with 700 pictures and an enormous amount of documentation.

The claim that the Jesuits control the Royal Family may very well be true. At least Eric Jon Phelps believes it and claims to be able to prove it. The Jesuits have not been persecuted too much since 1540 when they were founded by Ignatius Loyola, a Spanish General. The truth is the Jesuits terrorized virtually everyone throughout Europe and many other parts of the world for hundreds of years.

They brutally murdered hundreds of thousands of heretics, anyone who was not a Catholic, often removing their eyeballs to keep as trophies and further terrorize heretics. In 1774, the Jesuits poisoned Pope Clement XIV for abolishing the order 14 months earlier.

In 1814 the Jesuit Order was restored by Pope Pius VII, most likely fearing for his own life, and shortly after this the Jesuit Order gained control of the Vatican's worldwide money. About this time, the Pope became a front man, a puppet of the Jesuits. The Jesuit General has been in charge of the Roman Catholic Church ever since.

In 1823, the Jesuit General formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family and together they have been running our world ever since. The Royal family, including the queen, bows down before the Jesuit Provincial in London whenever they meet.

Old Medic, I think you are mistaken here. Do some homework.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:58 PM

Good ole Phelps, he is really a great source, if you want to believe lies, made of "factoids" and essentially hate the Roman Catholic Church, he is a great source.. He is little better than the Klan in his treatment. There is scarcely a word of truth in his entire book.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Elizabeth I ordered every Jesuit caught in England to be killed. That's real historical fact, not your sources made up stuff. The Jesuits were hunted in England until well into the 18th century, and were subject to long prison terms and the death sentence. That is also reality.

The Jesuits did not murder thousands of people, they did not keep eyeballs as trophys, etc. That is all pure fabrication. Made up crap, for the paranoids like you to revel in.

Yes, some Jesuits were involved with the Spanish inquisition, but they did not control it. They also did not remove eyeballs, etc.

They did not go around the world murdering people wherever they went. They were a missionary order, and they ran schools. They would hardly murder the people they were working so hard to convert. Many Jesuits were killed by those that they were trying to convert however. All of them that went to Japan were murdered.

Your "source" absolutely hates the Jesuits, and the Roman Catholic church, He is well known as such. Hardly a dispassionate source.

There is no Jesuit financial network with the Rothschlds, and never was. That is also pure lies. 100% fabrication. There is absolutely no truth to that at all.

The Rosthchilds also do not control the world, nor do they control the worlds banking. In financial matters they barely matter at all any more. Many opf their holdings were stolen by the Nazi's before and during World War II, and they are really of no importance any longer.

You really need to get you head out of the conspiracy junk you are reading and spend some time in the real world. It is a wonderful place, if you can just divorce yourself from the paranoid ideations you are so emeshed with.

But I am afraid you are convinced, and nothing will change your mind. It is too bad, a mind so twisted is a horrible thing to lose, but yours is already gone. Lost in paranoia, convinced of your ability to see conspiracies everywhere.

Enjoy hating everything good in this world. Enjoy your fear, your loathing and your inability to really function in the world as it really is. I truly feel sorry for you, you are very, very sick.

In the meantime, I will do whatever i feel like doing, because nobody controls me, but myself (and my wife, to some extent).
Old 01-31-2009, 09:09 PM

I wouldn't concern myself with a response, there will only be more insults.

Copious amounts of anger are present.