Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2009, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Who is the most powerful secret society??

Old Medic, you must be a catholic to say the things you are saying. I honestly believe that 99.999% of all catholics are good and decent people who love God and are trying to do the right thing. I agree that Eric Jon Phelps hates the Catholic Church. He certainly has many good reasons. However, he only hates the really evil folks at the very top.

You say the Jesuits were not violent. Wow, are you mistaken. Again, the vast majority of the Jesuits were good and decent folks trying to do the right thing. However, those at the very top are some of the most evil people in world history. Yes, many were slaughtered and rightfully so. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Avro Manhattan, Edmond Paris, Michael de Semlyn, as well as Phelps have all done an enormous amount of research, backed by documentation, and they "all" disagree with you. You are simply reacting emotionally to information you only wish were untrue.

Old Medic, you also said the Rothschild Family doesn't control the central banking system of the United States, UK, and most of Europe? Again, you are sadly misinformed. Wow, you really should do some homework before you go off on your rants. Clearly, you are misinformed. You are not educated enough to be a disinformation expert working for Operation Mockingbird or The Tavistock Institute.

I've read a few of your other posts and you really seem like an angry, cantankerous old man who just loves to argue and doesn't want the facts to get in the way. Rave on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:43 PM

Who am I to advise not to reply.

Fabulous!
Old 02-02-2009, 03:55 AM

You don't know their names or faces and cant hope to like this, and its woefully naive think it so cut and dry, that the most secret of secret is openly available for the peruse or poring of a teenager browsing the internet.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:25 AM

After all I have read and studied, the most evil societies are the Illuminati societies. They are all over the world. Including USA, of course, most all the nations of the world. Such as Russia, and MR. Putin, England, Queenie and company, Spain with monarchy of
Juan carlos and many, many more. Asia has their secret societies and so
do China, Japan and so many more. Probably some we don't even know
about, but believe me we will. The government that runs Israel, Peres,
Ariel Sharon, Olmert, and this is just to mention a few. All these nations then
follow the beast system, the U.S is part of the Beast system that the peoples of the nations worship because of her trading of the Fine things
she has. Woods, granites, silks, you name this nation has it. Bill Clinton
marched right into prophecy when he started NAFTA. I say "BRING THE
JOBS BACK TO THIS NATION." Get rid of "NAFTA" and sink that albatross.
Another Beast IS the catholic church and the Jesuits. Too much trash in this
world. These, and the illuminati crud will all have there slide into hell on the
wide way ticket to destruction. UNLESS THEY REPENT!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:27 AM

After all I have read and studied, the most evil societies are the Illuminati societies. They are all over the world. Including USA, of course, most all the nations of the world. Such as Russia, and MR. Putin, England, Queenie and company, Spain with monarchy of
Juan carlos and many, many more. Asia has their secret societies and so
do China, Japan and so many more. Probably some we don't even know
about, but believe me we will. The government that runs Israel, Peres,
Ariel Sharon, Olmert, and this is just to mention a few. All these nations then
follow the beast system, the U.S is part of the Beast system that the peoples of the nations worship because of her trading of the Fine things
she has. Woods, granites, silks, you name this nation has it. Bill Clinton
marched right into prophecy when he started NAFTA. I say "BRING THE
JOBS BACK TO THIS NATION." Get rid of "NAFTA" and sink that albatross.
Another Beast IS the catholic church and the Jesuits. Too much trash in this
world. These, and the illuminati crud will all have there slide into hell on the
wide way ticket to destruction. UNLESS THEY REPENT!!!!!!!! Read Rev 18
Old 10-22-2009, 02:10 PM

The most powerful people at the world are the Rothschild family and their immediate associates. The Bilderbergers, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the freemasons and many other organisations are all subservient to the Rothschilds. It's pointless to debate which is more powerful since they follow the same agenda.

The Jesuits and the Catholic church represent the Old World Order and graduately lost importance since the French and American revolutions. Today, they've become entirely subservient to the Rothschild network as well.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:56 PM

According to Eric Jon Phelps, Dave Cleveland, F. Tupper Saussy, Greg Szymanski, and Avro Manhattan, the Jesuits have controlled the Vatican Treasury since 1814, then formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family in 1823. Since that time this dynamic duo has succeeded in acquiring ownership and/or control over virtually everything.

Anyone who believes the Jesuit controlled Catholic Church does not possess enormous power is naive in the extreme. The Jesuit General, currently a man named Adolfo Nicolas, is the most powerful man on the planet. The Rothschilds serve the Black Pope or Jesuit General as does everyone else.

The Jesuit controlled Vatican also controls the IMF and World Bank. The Rothschilds are simply a convenient front for this diabolical crime family. The Black Pope controls the central banks of 185 countries, which means he controls their governments, their military, and their intelligence operations.

Google the Tony Gambino interview with Eric Jon Phelps and Greg Szymanski. Gambino, Lucky Luciano's grandson, admitted that the mafia was totally controlled by the Vatican and that the New York/New Jersey Mafia reported directly to Cardinal Egan of New York City.

The most powerful people in the United States are the 10 Jesuit Provincials who run Fordham University, Georgetown University, Fairfield University, and several other Jesuit controlled universities in America.

The cardinals report to the provincials who report to the Superior General, The Black Pope. The Black Pope runs our planet. Just do some homework. It all adds up. Vatican City, the city within the city, the tiny City of London, and Washington D.C. form the Empire of the City-States.

This Empire of the Cities, controlled by the Jesuits, runs the planet. Google the video, the Empire of the City, or Ring of Power. Study Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps. Check out Zeitgeist Pope by Dave Cleveland.

Look up F. Tupper Saussy and Avro Manhattan too. Our ignorance about this is due to the totally controlled media, also completely censored by the Black Pope and his fake Jew minions. It's all very clever and ultra sophisticated.

See The Tavistock Institute and Operation Mockingbird to learn how sophisticated and all-pervasive is their truth suppression and propaganda campaign. It will blow your mind. Plus, only one in a thousand people are even remotely aware of this reality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwinwright View Post
According to Eric Jon Phelps, Dave Cleveland, F. Tupper Saussy, Greg Szymanski, and Avro Manhattan, the Jesuits have controlled the Vatican Treasury since 1814, then formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family in 1823. Since that time this dynamic duo has succeeded in acquiring ownership and/or control over virtually everything.
That's what you believe. What most likely happened in reality, is that the Jesuits surrendered and accepted a continued existence as part of the Rothschild network as long they became subservient to the Rothschilds.

Quote:
Anyone who believes the Jesuit controlled Catholic Church does not possess enormous power is naive in the extreme.
The Catholic Church lost the last vestiges of its power at the Second Vatican Council. Then it became but an empty vessel of Rothschild interests used merely for population control. What's left of genuine catholicism are dissidents likethe much villified bishop Richard Williamson.

Quote:
The Jesuit General, currently a man named Adolfo Nicolas, is the most powerful man on the planet. The Rothschilds serve the Black Pope or Jesuit General as does everyone else.
The Rothschilds serve no one but themselves. The "Black Pope" is a conception spawned from the twisted mind of black propagandists who serve a largely WASP public in the American bible belt and who are intended to focus truth seekers on a strawman.

Quote:
The Jesuit controlled Vatican also controls the IMF and World Bank. The Rothschilds are simply a convenient front for this diabolical crime family. The Black Pope controls the central banks of 185 countries, which means he controls their governments, their military, and their intelligence operations.

Google the Tony Gambino interview with Eric Jon Phelps and Greg Szymanski. Gambino, Lucky Luciano's grandson, admitted that the mafia was totally controlled by the Vatican and that the New York/New Jersey Mafia reported directly to Cardinal Egan of New York City.

The most powerful people in the United States are the 10 Jesuit Provincials who run Fordham University, Georgetown University, Fairfield University, and several other Jesuit controlled universities in America.

The cardinals report to the provincials who report to the Superior General, The Black Pope. The Black Pope runs our planet. Just do some homework. It all adds up. Vatican City, the city within the city, the tiny City of London, and Washington D.C. form the Empire of the City-States.
Where do you get all this nonsense from?! It's so full of incorrect statements I wouldn't even know where to start......

Quote:
Google the video, the Empire of the City, or Ring of Power. Study Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps. Check out Zeitgeist Pope by Dave Cleveland.

Look up F. Tupper Saussy and Avro Manhattan too.
Oh. That's where you get all this nonsense from.

I suggest you read Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique" to get an understanding of what's REALLY going on. The "Jesuits" are a strawman, I'm afraid. They aren't the all-powerful order they once were anymore. They've been replaced by a far greater evil.....

Our ignorance about this is due to the totally controlled media, also completely censored by the Black Pope and his fake Jew minions. It's all very clever and ultra sophisticated.

Quote:
See The Tavistock Institute and Operation Mockingbird to learn how sophisticated and all-pervasive is their truth suppression and propaganda campaign. It will blow your mind. Plus, only one in a thousand people are even remotely aware of this reality.
I'm very much aware of the Orwellian nature of our society. We just disagree on who's the puppet master behind all the puppeteers.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:37 AM

Generally speaking I would categorize them all as satanism, magic, phallic worship and all of these as different "sects". See this article:
savethemales.ca - Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual Agenda

My own belief is they slowly crept into power via interest/usury. And that is how they control the world. But they are not powerfull, what they have built is just a house of cards, how we can destroy them is take all our money out of banks and invest in gold silver etc, have our money backed by hard value. Thats the conclusion I have come towards, you dont have to believe it.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:13 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Generally speaking I would categorize them all as satanism, magic, phallic worship and all of these as different "sects". See this article:
savethemales.ca - Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual Agenda

My own belief is they slowly crept into power via interest/usury. And that is how they control the world. But they are not powerfull, what they have built is just a house of cards, how we can destroy them is take all our money out of banks and invest in gold silver etc, have our money backed by hard value. Thats the conclusion I have come towards, you dont have to believe it.
Why is everything about the dick with some of the conspiracy theorists? You seem to be the ones with phallic obsession.