Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Who is the most powerful secret society??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Why is everything about the dick with some of the conspiracy theorists? You seem to be the ones with phallic obsession.
Everything is not about the d*ck with conspiracy theorists.

You have stated a falsity.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:41 AM

If you read Benjamin Freedmans speech on Israel you will see that he notes a tribe called the Khazars and that they are "phallic worshippers" also if you read Arthur Koestlers book the 13th tribe that will also shed more light on it. I believe they have converted to the main religions of the world and got themselves in power through propagating in usury/interest while secretly practising all of this magic rituals, phallic worship (freemasonry pretty much) - you dont have to look far to see its manifesting itself in daily life.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:24 AM

The Khazars were a Turkic-Mongolian people who had an empire in Southern Russia. In 741 AD they converted to Judaism for political reasons, to distinguish themselves from rival Christian and Muslim empires. In 1016 AD the Russians conquered the Khazars but could not assimilate them because of their adherence to the primitive Babylonian Talmud, which creates "a world of its own," characterized by "magic, incantations, miraculous cures and interpretations of dreams." (Graetz's History of the Jews (1893) Vol. II, p.631)
Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 AM
KYCH

There is no connection between Khazars and the Freemasons. Nor is there phallic worship in Freemasonry. The nice phallus quote from your hate site left out a lot of parts on either side. In fact, Pike even points it as a symbol of resurrection. Many even point out that the obelisk is a symbol of ascension into Heaven. I'm not surprised though, many don't understand the enigmatic writings of Albert Pike, but have no problems twisting his words around to perpetrate the hate.

As for the orgy quote, orgy does mean sex party, but you have to think about it from the time it was written. Words have different meanings over time. Orgy has also a meaning of celebration or wild parties (non-sexual in both cases).

As for the "sexist" theme of Freemasonry, I have to laugh. There are several bodies of Freemasonry that allow women into them: OES, Daughter's of the Nile, Social Order of the Beauceant, Amaranth, and Job's Daughter (young women). Plus we hold several occasions, especially within the Chivalric Orders (York Rite), where woman are the guests of honor and no matter what a good Mason will always treat his lady with respect.

A side note for etymology, khazar comes from Hebrew meaning "very high king/ruler/lord". Similar to Tzar, Caesar, and Kaiser (all 3 are titles of rulership).
Old 01-04-2010, 11:34 AM

A very harsh reply. But in Freemasonry the subjects are only told what they need to know, if you read the website:

Like other esoteric groups and some fraternities, the Masons have secret doctrines and initiations. Now, as Pike mysteriously put it, Freemasonry "conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."1

Instead of Masons explicitly spelling out their secrets, they only obliquely impart them. Pike states: "What the Chiefs of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated to the Adepts by the hints contained in the high degrees of Free-masonry."2 Pike again: "The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth. They hint it only."3 More: "We have hints, and not details,"4 "hints of the true objects and purposes of the Mysteries."5 (The "Mysteries" are secret Masonic "Truths" and secret initiatory rituals.)

Pike is wont to speaking in enigmas because he can only hint at Masonic secrets. Masons take oaths not to reveal the group's secrets.

Upper-level Masons even keep secrets from lower-level Masons. According to Pike, a lower-level Mason "is intentionally misled by false interpretations [of Masonic symbols]. It is not intended that he shall understand them [the symbols]; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry."6 Lower-level Masons are just dupes being used by the upper-level ones, the so-called "Princes of Masonry."
savethemales.ca - Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual Agenda
^^and see the responses tot he article

Maybe you should read the website and particularly it latest article. I am not "attacking" you, nor is it my intention to insult you (the bulk of freemasons are of the "blue degrees" and I believe they are genuine good people who join for noble reasons). Saying things like "hate" website is bordering on ad hominem arguments and could destroy your credibility.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:45 PM
KYCH

I didn't mean to come off sounding harsh. No offense to you, but a website doesn't trump my personal experience.

Albert Pike's book only pertains to Scottish Rite Freemasonry and it isn't the book of rituals, but its rather a supplement to the degrees.

Quote:
Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it.
An extremely true statement.

The Scottish Rite is only a branch of the "Masonic Tree". The Blue Lodge is the base of the tree and no branch is superior to the Blue Lodge (ie you lose membership in Blue Lodge you are gone from all of Freemasonry while if you lose membership in a concordant body you are gone from just that concordant body). As neither Rite (York vs Scottish) is superior to the Blue Lodge I will say its an enhancement on the experience that teach some lesson. I am in the York Rite and it is Christian oriented.

The "upper" level Masons would be by their title (Lodge officers and Grand Lodge officers/members), but there are no secrets from State level to local.

As for the article comments:

I was intrigued with Richard's comment until he was trying to tie Crowley with Freemasonry. There are dozens of speculations about Crowley, but all of the evidence shows he joined a irregular or clandestine Lodge, which women can join. Nor was he ever a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason.

PS: The Gnostic Mass description really grossed me out.

I laughed at Eric's comments as there are not that many politicians that are Freemasons nor could I find evidence that Billy Graham, Robert Schuller, or Kenneth Copeland were ever initiated into the Craft.

The Tower of Infamy link didn't work, but I guess that it wasn't a Masonic grip. But rather someone seeing what they wanted to see.

More to come...
Old 01-06-2010, 08:12 PM
KYCH

During my cutting and pasting to split up my posts I forgot to post this under Richards comments:

Quote:
Pike co-founded the Palladian order in Paris during the 1870's which had the novel feature of including women in both it's degrees and sex rituals. Very probably it was the prototype or 'beta-test' what Ruess' Ordo Templi Orientis became under Crowley.
The Palladian Order never existed as it was a lie created from the Taxil Hoax.

Harry wrote about watching Bill Schnoebelen and I must say I watched one of the videos (which was over 2 hours long) and if I saw Bill I would call him a intolerant, lying, religious zealot. He claims he was everything, from witch to Mormon to 90-degree Mason. Somehow everything that he isn't anymore is evil. His life story is filled with contradictions and his supposed Masonic membership I find suspicious. He seems to fabricate things to make his life seem more interesting and to spread his agenda, whatever it may be. It seems every few years he would add some occult title to his resume.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:06 PM

Smile Re: Who is the most powerful secret society??

I am of the ancient weavers!