Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008, 09:14 AM

Default Re: Ron Paul is a Freemason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
BS.

The truth is, alot of the Ron Paul fans are gun toting white supremicists
who jumped on board when Paul dissed Lincoln.

My, how "tolerant" of you,so lets see here, Lincoln who suspended habeus corpus,and posse comitatus, and imposed martial law on a Constitutional Republic is somehow a great President? And so I guess in your "NWO LOGIC" That means that federalism, a form of communism of sorts, is OK by you? And I also suppose that your "NWO LOGIC" would say that STATES have no rights to seceed from the union, for whatever there citizenry deems necessary? Or does the Federal Government and its Satanic Minions have absolute authority on whether people should own guns, or freely associate with whomever they like? Your own logic makes no sense becuase you have stated here on CC THAT YOU WERE ONCE A NAVY SEAL, that means that you served the Federal Government also, so if R Paul supposedly (and there is NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE) was a mason, that would disqualify all the great work he has done for his constituents in his district? Likewise, that would disqualify all your rants here, because NAVY SEALS PERFORM "KILLING OPERATIONS" AT THE BEHEST OF THE PTB IN WASHINGTON DC. My friend you got it all wrong, just remember, those who serve Satan, deserve Satan. Good Day...

Old 04-22-2008, 12:38 PM
I work for God

Check Ron Paul's 2006 Congressional District allocations.

Contracts Performed in Texas 14 (Ron Paul)
(FY 2006)

Searching...

List of Individual Transactions for FY 2006

You can click on the column headers below to re-sort the search.
Amount Parent Company Name Major Agency Product or Service Date
$18,147,188 BLACKSTONE DREDGING PARTNERS
Dept. of Defense Construction of structures and facilities 2006-08-21
$9,209,949 LUHR BROS INC
Dept. of Defense Construction of structures and facilities 2006-09-22
$4,649,691 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM
Dept. of Health and Human Services Research and development 2006-09-21
$2,782,700 FISHER KING MARINE SERVICES
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-05-18
$2,688,224 C HENDERSON CONSULTING INCORPORATED Dept. of Homeland Security Research and development 2005-10-31
$1,908,420 B + B DREDGING COMPANY (INC)
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-09-27
$1,500,000 CLEAN HARBORS
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2006-03-29
$1,458,775 T.W. LAQUAY DREDGING, INC
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-08-21
$1,261,597 MANSON CNSTR & ENGRG CO
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-09-21
$1,155,000 LUHR BROS INC
Dept. of Defense Construction of structures and facilities 2006-09-26
$1,000,000 CENAC ENVIRONMENTAL
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2005-10-21
$947,909 TESORO PETROLEUM CORPORATION
Dept. of Homeland Security Construction of structures and facilities 2005-12-07
$934,454 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM
NASA Research and development 2006-09-21
$775,000 CLEAN HARBORS
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2006-02-01
$763,049 INLAND EQUIPMENT SERVICE, INC
Dept. of Homeland Security Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-04-06
$750,000 NATL RESPONSE CORP
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2005-10-21
$748,655 INLAND EQUIPMENT SERVICE, INC
Dept. of Homeland Security Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-03-10

and on and on.

Read the rest here
Federal Contracts Performed in Texas 14 (Ron Paul) Congressional District, FY 2006, list of transactions
Old 04-24-2008, 05:05 AM
I work for God

It's sad really, Ron Paul supporters want rid of NWO and Ron Paul is part of the whole agenda.

Sick people I tell ya.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:35 PM
I work for God

Bump for the ATS directed here.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:36 PM

" I was just in a debate on the Daily Paul forum, when someone close to Ron Paul came out and admitted his wife is a member of the Eastern Star. To be a member of the Eastern Star, you have to have a husband that is a Mason."

Well, JFK was a catholic, and look what they did to him!

If you forgot, it USED TO BE a big issue, being a catholic, but JFK said his loyalty was to the constitution first! [ can you even tell me why it was an issue? ]

As long as ron paul is loyal to the constitution, [ actually it appears he's the only one mentioning it at all ] he'll still get my vote.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:49 PM

If you believe that Freemasonry is a link in the chain to the "secret societies" that are a part of the corruption of our country/world, why would you support Ron Paul?

Are you saying that if one is a Catholic, this religion interferes with their ability to adhere to the Constitution (i.e., your example of JFK)?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you believe that Freemasonry is a link in the chain to the "secret societies" that are a part of the corruption of our country/world, why would you support Ron Paul?

Are you saying that if one is a Catholic, this religion interferes with their ability to adhere to the Constitution (i.e., your example of JFK)?

I already answered that ! Weren't you around for JFK? There was HUGE history behind the opposition to ANY catholic being in office! Most of it hasn't been mentioned since our sold out to the enemy press has been giving the sheeple the newz! [ rather, omitting the news we should know about ]

I think JFK was the last decent prez we had....[ despite his catholic connection and which connection he addressed to quell those who were concerned ] all the rest had some kind of sword of damacles hovering over their heads, unseen by the people. [ how is it, that the west has forgotten the oppression of "the church" against the protestants? "the church hasn't forgotten, nor has it given up!]

The powers that had an effect on you are the same ones I'm inferring here. And YOU of all people know exactly how deep it goes, at least in the music business.

So, without getting into a long winded thread with an insane number of examples, lets just say, like I said earlier, of all the people that we have a choice of, he is the only one worth a damn.

My only other choice would be to not vote, but I'd rather throw it at the guy who is the most scary to the DC whores. [ the proof of which, lays in their omission of him ]

Last edited by KennyWally : 05-02-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
I already answered that ! Weren't you around for JFK? There was HUGE history behind the opposition to ANY catholic being in office! Most of it hasn't been mentioned since our sold out to the enemy press has been giving the sheeple the newz! [ rather, omitting the news we should know about ]

I think JFK was the last decent prez we had....[ despite his catholic connection and which connection he addressed to quell those who were concerned ] all the rest had some kind of sword of damacles hovering over their heads, unseen by the people. [ how is it, that the west has forgotten the oppression of "the church" against the protestants? "the church hasn't forgotten, nor has it given up!]

The powers that had an effect on you are the same ones I'm inferring here. And YOU of all people know exactly how deep it goes, at least in the music business.

So, without getting into a long winded thread with an insane number of examples, lets just say, like I said earlier, of all the people that we have a choice of, he is the only one worth a damn.

My only other choice would be to not vote, but I'd rather throw it at the guy who is the most scary to the DC whores. [ the proof of which, lays in their omission of him ]
Yes. I was around for JFK.

My question was this:

Why did you infer that JFK's religion was an issue regarding his adherence to the constitution?

Did he say, "well, I'm Catholic, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of honoring the Constitution?

I have stated this before.

It doesn't matter if Ron Paul if "one of them" or not.

If he EVER makes it into the White House (which he won't), if he is one of them, he will do as he is told; if he is not and tries to go outside of their agenda, they will blow his brains out just as they did JFK.

And, you're right on, Kelly Wally.

Me, of all people, DO KNOW!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

If he EVER makes it into the White House (which he won't), if he is one of them, he will do as he is told; if he is not and tries to go outside of their agenda, they will blow his brains out just as they did JFK.

Jeez, BA, that's some real "hopeful" thinking there it seems, GIVE IT A BREAK!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Jeez, BA, that's some real "hopeful" thinking there it seems, GIVE IT A BREAK!
Better to face the truth than to live a lie...