Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2008, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul is a Freemason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes. I was around for JFK.

My question was this:

Why did you infer that JFK's religion was an issue regarding his adherence to the constitution?

Did he say, "well, I'm Catholic, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of honoring the Constitution?....

It doesn't matter if Ron Paul if "one of them" or not.

.... if he is not and tries to go outside of their agenda, they will blow his brains out just as they did JFK.

It WAS and it still IS, A BIG CONCERN TO THOSE WHO ARE PAYING ATTENTION, however since our puppet media ALSO does what it is told, the american people haven't got a clue....ergo the usual odd looks from the sheeple, when they are confronted with the truth!!!!! [ I'm sure you knew that last part too ]

To elaborate just a bit, I'll cite;

The inquisition, and the st. bartholomews massacre, and the churches own comments about what it sez it has the "authority " to do.

"the church" may have forgotten about the inquisition, and many sheeple have forgotten it, but there are plenty who have not and for good reason....which is proved by the mere existence of the st. bartholomews day massacre. An event like that doesn't "just happen" out of a clear blue sky for no apparent reason...just look at what the whores at wiki say...St. Bartholomew's Day massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mob action INDEED!!!!!!! what a croc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot, this, important gentleman,

Foreign Conspiracy Against the ... - Google Book Search

who tried warning the american people about "the church"...a wolf in sheeps clothing, if ever there was one. [ I don't have the time right now to find all the church quotes to prove my point but I can get them if you insist, but just not today ]

So, dear BA, there WAS and IS plenty of evidence that anyone of that particular persuasion should be checked out for where their loyalty lays. Funny how the sold out to the whores, even back then puppet media, never said a word concerning the history behind the flap surrounding JFK!!!!

But JFK faced those concerns head on, like a decent man with honorable intentions to serve the people should do, and addressed those concerns around the country in various ways. It was in a combination of press briefings and meetings at universities and press clubs and other organizations of concerned citizens, where he assured them that his duty was to the constitution and the citizens.

And although you are probably right about the outcome, I for one, will not betray my conscience and vote for either a scalawag or a carpet bagger, commonly referred to as dem/rep, for the sake of being popular...

PTOOEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KennyWally : 05-04-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
It WAS and it still IS, A BIG CONCERN TO THOSE WHO ARE PAYING ATTENTION, however since our puppet media ALSO does what it is told, the american people haven't got a clue....ergo the usual odd looks from the sheeple, when they are confronted with the truth!!!!! [ I'm sure you knew that last part too ]

To elaborate just a bit, I'll cite;

The inquisition, and the st. bartholomews massacre, and the churches own comments about what it sez it has the "authority " to do.

"the church" may have forgotten about the inquisition, and many sheeple have forgotten it, but there are plenty who have not and for good reason....which is proved by the mere existence of the st. bartholomews day massacre. An event like that doesn't "just happen" out of a clear blue sky for no apparent reason...just look at what the whores at wiki say...St. Bartholomew's Day massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mob action INDEED!!!!!!! what a croc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot, this, important gentleman,

Foreign Conspiracy Against the ... - Google Book Search

who tried warning the american people about "the church"...a wolf in sheeps clothing, if ever there was one. [ I don't have the time right now to find all the church quotes to prove my point but I can get them if you insist, but just not today ]

So, dear BA, there WAS and IS plenty of evidence that anyone of that particular persuasion should be checked out for where their loyalty lays. Funny how the sold out to the whores, even back then puppet media, never said a word concerning the history behind the flap surrounding JFK!!!!

But JFK faced those concerns head on, like a decent man with honorable intentions to serve the people should do, and addressed those concerns around the country in various ways. It was in a combination of press briefings and meetings at universities and press clubs and other organizations of concerned citizens, where he assured them that his duty was to the constitution and the citizens.

And although you are probably right about the outcome, I for one, will not betray my conscience and vote for either a scalawag or a carpet bagger, commonly referred to as dem/rep, for the sake of being popular...

PTOOEY !!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell does any of that have to do with Ron Paul being a Freemason.

The Inquisition?

Huh?

The Kennedy's are an Illuminati bloodline family.

Anyone who makes it into the White House is one of them regardless of their religion.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-26-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned

Well of course he's a freemason! How else could he have spoken with such knowledge about everything that needed to be done to fix the problems of the American commonwealth. He knew all the problems and offered a few simple solutions that would have fixed nearly the whole problem.

So they are 'playing fair', offering a 'choice'. No one will be able to claim to be 'misinformed'. Although none of that is true, it probably makes sense in elitist lingo.

For example when an elitist says Americans need to be 'responsible', what they mean is that they need to kowtow before all our policies and authority and become mindless, obedient slaves within their low caste--aka 'responsible'.

So what's his name ends up being a whatyoumacallit. Not surprising. It's all dialectic and misdirection you know.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
<size = 4> I feel cheated, violated </size>

I supported this Baphomet loving man and his family. Yuk.

I was just in a debate on the Daily Paul forum, when someone close to Ron Paul came out and admitted his wife is a member of the Eastern Star. To be a member of the Eastern Star, you have to have a husband that is a Mason.

Check it out.

Freemasonry is evil. |Daily Paul

Update: The above link no longer works for me, so I don't know if the thread exists anymore. They deleted several of my
threads at the daily paul, and now I am banned from the site.

It's funny, talked about all sort of things in that forum. Moon hoax, electrons, things I've posted here, but when you start
talking about the freemasons, you get banned. Just like ATS. And they remove all of my posts about mason in the Christian
Forums.

Thanks Club Conspiracy.
If you're so in the know, how come you were so easily fooled by RON PAUL?
Old 04-24-2010, 10:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to Truther Send a message via Skype™ to Truther
Unhappy Re: Ron Paul is a Freemason.

I have heard from sources I have talked to that Ron Paul is a member of the Jesuit Organization. I have not been able to verify that information so I can't vouch for it. However, I have seen articles from mainstream news papers showing Ron Paul doing with fellow politicians what appears to be a secret handshake. That for me really raises red flags.

I would not be surprised if Ron Paul is a member of the Illuminati because they have a lot of operatives who infiltrate the truth and freedom movements, and many of them are lower level members of the global cabal. What I mean by lover level is they have some distant genealogical connections to cabal families like the Windsors, Astors, and Rothschilds.

Author Unknown
Old 04-24-2010, 10:52 PM

Ron Paul is Ron Paul.

Neither here nor there.

Freemason or not.

Just a blip in the atmosphere.

Inconsequential.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-24-2010 at 11:17 PM.