Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008, 03:59 PM

Default Secret Rulers of The World

Hi, everyone. This is my first post here. Not sure if this has been posted before, but what does everyone think of the 29-part series called "Secret Rulers of the World" on Youtube?

YouTube - The Secret Rulers of the World - Present/Past [part 1 of 29]

Is it very informative and accurate, or just a lot of speculations and disinformation. Maybe a little of both?

I just thought it was interesting, and to give a heads up for those who hadn't seen it yet.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:46 AM

Default Re: Secret Rulers of The World

hey clock princess
i've been into these stuff for awhile now but i wasn't a member here.
i checked the new posts and saw ur link watched the whole thing and now i'm a member lol

its 5:30 am now i just finished the whole thing
i cant say much about the history section of it however it made lots of sense.
everything that she mentioned about 1700s until now are true based on my research.it was a very complete set of videos.i loved the fact that she offers solutions at the end unlike lots of other people that keep scaring us of the same facts with no help whatsoever.

ps:i found the part about prince williams and how he'll be the future ruler very interesting.

amazing post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:43 AM

I saw this on TV in the UK years ago. There was an excellent episode on the Weaver family - they've been on my mind recently because of these websites going around about the Weavers.

From memory an excellent series.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:27 PM

It's called the "secret government."

The banksters behind the scenes.

SECRET GOVERNMENT.

That's all you need to know.

Those in office are beholden to them.

They are the men and women behind the curtain.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's called the "secret government."

The banksters behind the scenes.

SECRET GOVERNMENT.

That's all you need to know.

Those in office are beholden to them.

They are the men and women behind the curtain.
I buy this to a point but what groups are the banksters behind the scenes affiliated with?

And what's to make of the credit crunch? At least in the UK the central bank is now going to take on a whole load of high risk mortgages to take them off the big banks balance sheets. Great for the banks, pretty sh!tty for the rest of us.

I can't help but seeing deliberate foul play here rather than just plain old incompetence.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by United_We_Stand View Post
hey clock princess
i've been into these stuff for awhile now but i wasn't a member here.
i checked the new posts and saw ur link watched the whole thing and now i'm a member lol

its 5:30 am now i just finished the whole thing
i cant say much about the history section of it however it made lots of sense.
everything that she mentioned about 1700s until now are true based on my research.it was a very complete set of videos.i loved the fact that she offers solutions at the end unlike lots of other people that keep scaring us of the same facts with no help whatsoever.

ps:i found the part about prince williams and how he'll be the future ruler very interesting.

amazing post

Well, I'm glad that my thread helped to recruit you. I'm new as well. I agree, it's a very good series, and the info they give isn't the same ole' recycled basics that many other vids keep repeating (eye of horus, pyramids, dollar bills, etc). I'll be honest, there are some parts I don't necessarily agree with or "buy into", but I think that overall there are alot of little golden nuggets of great information.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahman700 View Post
I buy this to a point but what groups are the banksters behind the scenes affiliated with?

And what's to make of the credit crunch? At least in the UK the central bank is now going to take on a whole load of high risk mortgages to take them off the big banks balance sheets. Great for the banks, pretty sh!tty for the rest of us.

I can't help but seeing deliberate foul play here rather than just plain old incompetence.
If you see DELIBERATE play, doesn't that suggest an agenda?

The Banksters are the main group, along with other groups, such as the CFR, the "rogue CIA," who our leaders are beholden to.

What they want, they get.

Such as war.

War is a racquet. A money-making, profiteering racquet for THEM.

Our government borrows from the banksters, as you know, which is a private entity and the taxpayer's repay them with interest.

Who profits?

Don't forget about all the military brass.

Our country is controlled by the "military industrial complex."

The war machine.

Fire it up and the elitist's profit, the poor get poorer and the agenda of world dominance is escalated.

They care about power and money and not the blood of our sons and daughters; mothers and fathers who take an oath and a vow to defend our country from enemy threat, but, are most times sent overseas to distant shores to DIE for the bankster's agenda and not to protect the American citizen's from enemy threat/invasion.

Of course, 911 served the purpose for WAR!

Anyway, the banks (all of them) are arms of the private Federal Reserve.

If their agenda is to turn America into a third world country, they will, of course, have to cause some type of a financial collapse.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you see DELIBERATE play, doesn't that suggest an agenda?

The Banksters are the main group, along with other groups, such as the CFR, the "rogue CIA," who our leaders are beholden to.

What they want, they get.

Such as war.

War is a racquet. A money-making, profiteering racquet for THEM.

Our government borrows from the banksters, as you know, which is a private entity and the taxpayer's repay them with interest.

Who profits?

Don't forget about all the military brass.

Our country is controlled by the "military industrial complex."

The war machine.

Fire it up and the elitist's profit, the poor get poorer and the agenda of world dominance is escalated.

They care about power and money and not the blood of our sons and daughters; mothers and fathers who take an oath and a vow to defend our country from enemy threat, but, are most times sent overseas to distant shores to DIE for the bankster's agenda and not to protect the American citizen's from enemy threat/invasion.

Of course, 911 served the purpose for WAR!

Anyway, the banks (all of them) are arms of the private Federal Reserve.

If their agenda is to turn America into a third world country, they will, of course, have to cause some type of a financial collapse.
yep - and the financial collapse does not seem that far off at present. this is interesting on these themes: ~ The Weavers
Old 05-07-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock_Princess View Post
Hi, everyone. This is my first post here. Not sure if this has been posted before, but what does everyone think of the 29-part series called "Secret Rulers of the World" on Youtube?

YouTube - The Secret Rulers of the World - Present/Past [part 1 of 29]

Is it very informative and accurate, or just a lot of speculations and disinformation. Maybe a little of both?

I just thought it was interesting, and to give a heads up for those who hadn't seen it yet.
Things like this are always interesting but I take them with a grain of salt. The truth is never as extreme as it's made out to be, it's always somewhere in between.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:04 PM

Clock Princess

Thanks, I'll check it out, here's one back at ya...

capitalist conspiracy - Google Video

It is old, and still as accurate as can be...