Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2005, 12:34 AM

Default becoming change agents... the other side does it!!!

i think it's great that we have this open environment to exchange info about the NWO and whatnot, but has anyone ever thought about how effective we could be if we took on a major forum and tried to transform their political discussion section?

we could form a little bloc, and it could be really useful to try and change the zeitgeist since some of these forums get (conservatively) millions of hits a day.

:-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-12-2005, 01:50 AM

Default Re: becoming change agents... the other side does it!!!

My blood pressure cant take it.

When faced by the outright stupidity and ignorence of the masses who consider being well informed having watched a PBS documentary...i'd rather stick nails in my eye.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:59 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

When faced by the outright stupidity and ignorence of the masses who consider being well informed having watched a PBS documentary...i'd rather stick nails in my eye.
well we're not doing much by staying in this stuffy closet of a forum :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-12-2005, 02:39 AM

I dasagree. I've learnt almost all of my knowledge of the more occult nature of the NWO here. Also...elements of the lies and distortions of the historical record on Hitler and fascist Germany plus many more tit bits.

I find other forums too exausting...however, good luck if you can do it.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 AM

Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't top that.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:01 AM

Beleive me...all jokes aside...i took 4 hours responding to an all out assault over the WTC and the ridiculous el crapo report over it's collapse. This was at a Oz forum...Inside Politics. A few of us conspiracy nutters decided to attack in an organised fashion.

We used just the official report and well informed criticism of it by the NYFD etc...still, it was not enough to even "pique" the interest of the well informed slobs of Oz.

People are DEEPLY indoctrinated and will perform mental gymnastics to avoid unpleasant news.

THUMPER, i saw your postings at one of the forums you go to. I give credit to your ability to keep your cool while under assault. I simply cant do it.

Perhaps I'm having a bad week or month. I am turning more and more to the view that if they make their beds they can lie in it. All of us have worked it out. Where are we? Mars? We live here too.

Maybe we should give ourselves credit. Waking up is not easy and maybe not everyone is meant too. Like a form of social Darwinism...those that have ears will listen...those that dont will perish first.

As a wise man once said to me as I lamented the state of the nation..."Fuck 'em".

The vast and ignorent middle class are worse than ignorent...they are self destructive to the point of infinite stupidity.

A simple example...A woman argued that i was "over the top" for telling her that "Hell Boy", a movie with large monsters that eat people in full colour, might not be suitable for her 9 year old daughter. I could recount 100 situations like this where human beings have forgone ALL capacity for any semblence of common sense and simple moral judgement.

If people cant tell the basics of right and wrong..? I mean, i'll see 100 examples of this in a week. Large fanged beasts eating a man in full colour...and thats all right for a 9 year old female child? Where is the moral compass that says..."Hmmmm, perhaps thats not suitable for my 9 year old".
Old 09-12-2005, 06:27 AM

Hey true, a genuinely brilliant Hungarian philosopher said about these people: "You can't make certain people understand the obvious, if they themselves can't see the obvious."

Unfortunately, his writings only exist in Hungarian on the net.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:45 AM

There is an article by Don Harkins from the 2001 Idaho Observer entitled Slavery and the eight veils. Even if you do not believe the end result it does confirm that most people will just not wake up. I did once attack a "conservative" web forum. They just dismiss you as a moonbat, thorazine needing idiot. If you point out obvious faults in their logic, they ignore it.
Yes, this stuff gets old and makes one tired but I would still rather know what I do. Kind of feels like coming out of adolescence and finding out there is much more to the world than loud rock music, realizing that the party is over, and there is nothing more you want that this culture can offer. I do fear that if a significant percentage of the population did wake up then we would all have some real problems.
Yes, I still try on occasion, and yes they still call me moonbat. Just pick your arguments carefully.
Hey, what the hell. Pick one.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:39 PM

I was reluctant to go to the site you mentioned Thumper because, invariably, I want to bring up "mind control" programs and my victimization, but people want PROOF and the assault one faces is mentally and emotionally exhausting.

I spent some time on a site before this one spewing out everything I remembered and knew and my theories about the government's complicity in 911.

WOW!

Did I take a beating!!

Worse than my mother gave!!

There are alot of weirdo's out there; and I'm afraid I feel into the hands of some really "creepy" folks on that site in the midst of recovering my past LIFE!!!

I've had my head "screwed" with for a long time. I feel SAFE here!! to a certain degree as long as NOHOPE and TRUE mind their manners.

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

How 'bout a round table with like minded folks on a television station?

Forming a little bloc sounds like FUN!! especially with YKW!!
Old 09-12-2005, 02:19 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I was reluctant to go to the site you mentioned Thumper because, invariably, I want to bring up "mind control" programs and my victimization, but people want PROOF and the assault one faces is mentally and emotionally exhausting.

I spent some time on a site before this one spewing out everything I remembered and knew and my theories about the government's complicity in 911.

WOW!

Did I take a beating!!

Worse than my mother gave!!

There are alot of weirdo's out there; and I'm afraid I feel into the hands of some really "creepy" folks on that site in the midst of recovering my past LIFE!!!

I've had my head "screwed" with for a long time. I feel SAFE here!! to a certain degree as long as NOHOPE and TRUE mind their manners.

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

How 'bout a round table with like minded folks on a television station?

Forming a little bloc sounds like FUN!! especially with YKW!!
Poor BA

There's someone on iidb who's quite hip to what we talk about here. I can tell this person is trying to expose others to the enormity of the NWO (like a lot of us do when we first learn about it) but a lot of them are being jackasses.

I could tell you who it is through PM because I don't know if this person wants to be 'OUTTED' as of yet.

Anyway, I think it's worth a shot, otherwise we stay relegated to the cold and dark conspiracy basement and sheeple mass get us all killed :-P

--Andrew Carnegie