Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2005, 03:59 AM

Default Re: WARNING: Intelligence service penetrated this site

First of all I did not imply anyhow that we should not discuss religious issues and hinder religious beliefs.

My intention was to point out that we are not theologists at the international conference where we should present our scientific papers (based on valid information and thorough research) and discuss the hystory of different religions, particular hystorical events or philosophy of religions using all recognized scientific methods and instruments.

BUT HOW COME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE DISCUSSION IN WHICH PEOPLE DISCREDIT OTHER RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS PROCLAIMING THEM “ TERRORISTIC”, “FALSE” OR “FALSIFIED” HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH GOD OR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT OF CREATING DISCORDS AND DISPUTES AMONG BELIEVERS.

THIS IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE THAT INCLUDES PERSUASION, PROPAGANDA, BRAINWASHING (STRATEGIES FOR CHANGING BELIEFS AND BEHAVIOUR ) AS WELL AS PROJECTION ( attributing one’s own ideas or feelings to another person or group) AND VICTIMIZATION (PERSONAL ASSALT) AIMED AT DISCREDITATION OF THE OPPONENTS.

Everyone who had opportunity to work for COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE services would notice the blueprint of intelligence service in religious intolerance threads proclaiming other religions “terroristic” and “falsified”.

These statements will inevitably create hatred and result in conflicts.

That is NWO .

And I am not ready to participate in it.

Dear Ahmad
why are you so offended by my elaboration of the exploitative personalities disguised as “spiritual leaders” and “reformers”?

Do you know some of them ?!
have you been victim of them?!
Oh my Godness.

Old 01-06-2005, 04:49 AM

To anonymous,

You said: "BUT HOW COME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE DISCUSSION IN WHICH PEOPLE DISCREDIT OTHER RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS PROCLAIMING THEM “ TERRORISTIC”, “FALSE” OR “FALSIFIED” HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH GOD OR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

If you mean UNJUSTIFIED attacks, i am all with you. But if you mean ANY thought provoking ideas, then i totally disagree.

All i present here is PROVEN, and i offer a challenge to you or anyone interseted to debate my message.

Satan always fails at open debates, that's why the presidential debates must be rigged.

I never attacked any person directly because i believe that everybody still have a chance. However this is an open market, i present my ideas and welcome debate, others also are welcomed to present their ideas, but without PERSONAL attacks, insults, because it's the easiest way to get away from debating the MESSAGE itself.

I always speak of the corruption of religions, but i also stress that all these corrupt religions worship the same ONE GOD, and therefore we should purify ourselves from corruption if we ever want to be saved.

----------------------------------------------

You said: "THIS IS AN ATTEMPT OF CREATING DISCORDS AND DISPUTES AMONG BELIEVERS."

Well, stating the truth (whether false or true) can never create discord automatically. It is HOW the people represent their messages and HOW they respond that matters. If i say 1+1 = 5, nobody should kill me!, if someone state that the world is flat, why would we stone or redicule him?
What if i said 1+1=5, and some gentleman or a nice lady pointed out respectfully that i am WRONG because so and so?
What if i didn't respond to their respectful debate equitably and started insulting, attacking them for discrediting my idea! (as if i and my ideas are one!).

Freedom of speech should be guaranteed, under civil, equitable guidelines of no verbal abuse or personal attacks. Or else the forum risks turning into a pleasantville which what the globalists have intended for this world.

To shift from conservatism to liberalism is Satan's latest scheme.
------------------------------------------------

You haven't answered any of my questions, so i will not answer your questions either.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-06-2005, 10:08 AM

ahmad nishitoba

what is your proof? you say that all you present here is proven . well what is your proof ? produce the proof and i will listen but be prepared for honest debate .
Old 01-07-2005, 01:51 AM

Peace Billiard,

There is a physical incontrovertible proof for some direct knowledge from God, here are some examples (all proven by it):

1- Jesus was just a human messenger like Noah, Moses, Muhammad..etc.

2- Jesus was born without a father by God's leave.

3- God saved him before the torture began.

4- All those who die under 40 (the age of responsbility) will go directly to Heaven.

5- The end of the world is the year 2280 AD.

6- Abraham wasn't burnt by the fire by God's leave.

7- Moses did part the sea with his stick by God's leave.

8- There are no coincidences in this world, and everything is happening in accordance with God's will.

9- Satan has no power whatsoever, and God is allowing his evil only in accordance with His overall plan.

10- The three major religions are satanic offshoots of the ONLY religion, Submission to God alone.

11- Idolizing mere mortals (Jesus, Muhammad, the saints, the rabbis,..etc) or venerating any other creature (money, status..etc) is the only unforgivable sin.

12- Only God can harm or benefit you.

13-..etc

All this information and more is finally proven by a physical proof you can witness from the comfort of your living room!

Quran letter by letter has been protected against distortions by a miracle that was hidden inside it for 1400 years. God sent a messenger (Rashad Khalifa Ph.D, an Egyptian emigrant to Arizona) who discovered this miracle in 1974, yet the corrupt muslims rejected it because it exposes the unproven "Hadith" books as satanic fabrications.
Eventually they killed him in 1990 in Tucson.

But the message is still alive, and if you are truthful, you should verify it for yourself, what if it is the truth from your Lord!?

For an introduction:

www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

For the complete details, just search for "The Authorized translation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa, appendix 1" which is available on many sites online.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-07-2005, 02:44 PM

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

exactly what did you just prove????
Old 01-13-2005, 02:17 AM

Undoubtably this site is carefully monitored by both Canadian and U.S intelligence services. They are trawling for nutters. They would respond with a pleasant post to you if you advocated violence or social mischeif of any sort which would include gathering your I.P.

Undoubtably if you post anything intelligent they will follow you up.

Gathering name and location and especially 'associates' is any authoritarian systems speciality.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:59 AM

ahmad

your proof that the quran is true is found in the quran ? not good enough . or what someone wrote about the quran ? also not good enough . i do not claim to have proof that the bible is the word of God .it's an issue of faith . i cannot prove the bible is true ,although i believe it to be, and neither can you prove the quran is true . so stop with this final authority,final revelation business that you say is proven,but is not. you do not have proof .
Old 01-13-2005, 07:03 AM

Peace Billiard,

Did you try to get some knowledge about the alleged "proof" first or have you already judged its validity without knowledge?

Old 01-13-2005, 07:51 AM

Ahmad . . . billiard

There is no PROOF. There is only FAITH.

That's why they call religions FAITHS.

Billiard, good point . . .

Ahmad, faith is a better chice of word.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but you're both smart guys, and there are better things to expend your energies on than argueing about it.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-13-2005, 08:24 AM

So have you verified the proof yourself DarkChilde or not? and if not why?