Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re:

Why was Hitler allowed to fail? Cuz he was a total stupid ass who had coming to him. That's what happens when you get drunk with power. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-01-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re:

Drunk for sure...on Amphetamine I.V infusions by Dr Morrell and Cocaine eyedrops...the source of the amazing eyes and what Rommel called..."the sunshine cure"...where perfectly rational Generals sent to tell Hitler to seek peace terms would return hyped up for the war because Hitler (off his dial on the good stuff) did such an impressive presentation...so confident of victory...so very...very confident ;-)

Drugs play a huge role in the Elite lifestyle.

It's also how you get important people into compromising positions (which Hitler and Co did...Nazi homo's everywhere) by filling them with drugs...bringing on the high class hookers and then when drunk on "the gear" bring in the male prostitutes and there is your compromised lackey...

As a former druggie par excellance...i will tell you...Bush is an OBVIOUS cocaine/amphetamine addict...OBVIOUS.

That "bulge" was DEFINATELY a heart monitor...it does not zapp however...i used these alot in Coronary Care...he has burnt out his A.V Node (atrio ventricular) on his heart. This is where the heart beat originates. He suffers from "arythmia's" (irrigular heart beat)...due to his long term and current drug abuse.

trust me...I am %110 confident of this.

The Elite and their lackey's are FULL of drugs...prescription and NON PRESCRIPTION.

This makes them VERY dangerous.

BTW...Bush's black eye...i'll bet my life savings...after a big stimulent binge Bush got out of his chair in a hurry and fainted due to his bodies inability to keep his blood vessels constricted to maintain blood pressure.

After a binge...the nervous system is all out of chemicals that maintain the para sympathetic and sympathetic (roughly go fast go slow) balance.

He used up all his excitable chemicals in the binge and while lounging - recovering, fainted when he got up...quite common...also a common side effect coming off SSRI's.
Old 05-01-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re:

I wondered what that was sticking out of his back at the debate on TV with Kerry.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-07-2005, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Why was Hitler allowed to fail?

Quote:
In my opinion that was the main reason for WW2, millions of people died because Hitler decided to print his own money so Germany could get out of debt to international bankers.
That's interesting.

I think that Hitler had full NWO backing in the beginning, just like Kennedy did, until these guys decided to pursue their own agenda and seek autonomy from the banksters.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 05-09-2005, 08:12 PM

You know that Hitler was being financed by Bush, Sr.'s father and many other bankers (European as well). Right?

They knew about the Nazi scientists/doctors and the grosteque experiements they were conducting on Holocaust prisoners and the millions that were being exterminated. They just sat idly by. Waiting and waiting!!!

They were getting rid of the less desirables!! There are Jews and then there are Jews. Those of bloodline and those who aren't.

They needed Pearl Harbor so they could commence World War II and profit even more from war. Win and US is a hero. Stopped the slaughering of JEWS after how many? Stopped Hitler. Stole the assets of those who were exterminated and put it in Swiss bank accounts?

Afterwards the Nazi war criminal doctors/scientists were ushered into our country under Project Paperclip to continue where they left off in Germany.

The experiements conducted by Hitler continued here on American soil. Those in control of America are Nazi/fascist pigs!! Trust me!!!

The Dulles brothers and the OSS. Great gang!! NOT!!

Displaced Jews were moved and then the fighting began in the Middle East and has continued since. And, now we are there. Printing money and owning the oil. Stealing from the public at the gas pumps.

The "cold war." Just a joke!! More fear. Hurry kids. Hide under your desks!!

Don't let the communists take over and then they blast the brains out of JFK and takeover America even further.

Men without SCRUPLES!!

Bastards!!

Power, greed, pedophiles and satanic cults.

:-( :-x
Old 05-09-2005, 08:42 PM

Hitler Was Allowed To Fail :-o :-o :-o

Most likely along the same lines as Saddam, Noriega, etc. These powerful men were created, funded & built by other more powerful organizations. When their own visions get out-of-hand, & are no longer along w/ the “program,” they get “removed” or “terminated.” His purpose was served, but his services were no longer needed. The "Hitler Experiment" was over...

Hitler Is Dead –

And that’s about the only "good" he ever offered the World…
8-)