Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Please tell us what a FAKE JEW and/or so-called JEW is.
It's kind of just how I put it. The Ashkenazi Jews became Jews simply for the sake of survival. They did not at that time, nor do they today, adhere to any aspect of the faith. Many Orthodox Jews refer to the Ashkenazi's as fake or non-semetic. I'm not going to claim that I know the ins and outs of a Orthodox's or Ashkenazi's thoughts and ideals; I am not Jewish. I was just trying to make a point regarding the thought of every religeous following that has members who are truly not of that faith. People claim to be Christians that really aren't, people claim to be muslims that really aren't (by faith standards). In this case, there are people who claim to be Jewish that really aren't (again, by faith standard).

Old 11-26-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishox View Post
It's kind of just how I put it. The Ashkenazi Jews became Jews simply for the sake of survival. They did not at that time, nor do they today, adhere to any aspect of the faith. Many Orthodox Jews refer to the Ashkenazi's as fake or non-semetic. I'm not going to claim that I know the ins and outs of a Orthodox's or Ashkenazi's thoughts and ideals; I am not Jewish. I was just trying to make a point regarding the thought of every religeous following that has members who are truly not of that faith. People claim to be Christians that really aren't, people claim to be muslims that really aren't (by faith standards). In this case, there are people who claim to be Jewish that really aren't (again, by faith standard).
That's not how you put it.

You said they're fake JEWS and/or so-called JEWS.

That's all you said.

They're JEWS; ZIONIST JEWS and they certainly don't claim to be Christian, Muslim and/or otherwise.

Whether they're fake or not they still control the world and proclaim to be JEWISH.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-27-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Leap in, limp out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This is the second time you have inquired of me as to whether or not I have shame.

Is this what you are referencing?

I DO NOT feel ashamed of the fact that I was brutalized by sadistic pigs.
you wrote: "GOD is within each of us and WE all make up the planet.

This is the extent to which he controls the world because he cannot control our actions"

and of course after saying this:"If GOD is controlling the world, I think he should be fired and, at this point, if I were him, I would probably be ashamed of my work."

I was asking, since you feel God should be ashamed, fired and ridiculed: If we are all God in the earth if you had no shame. I personally am ashamed of my fellow beings. I was nort referencing anything but what you said.

Peace starts with people not anylising all the parts of God, but in viewing him as a whole. I am not ashamed of God, or his Plan, and yes, I believe he rules theworld. If one person believes in him, then he rules. You can not take that from me.

May I ask Why you HATE the Jews so much when you are not one?
If you believe in God so much, why belittle him or people who believe in him?
I think you have no insight to the truth and only want to incorporate pitty in your life , as if you are the only victim BA. Please stop refering to Bruce in every damned thread. Get a life. I ask if you have no shame?

There is a response for you when you actually figure that one out. YOU ARE NOT A SAINT!

Do you want peace at all in the world, and will you ever stop acting like a scholar on every topic? I am ashamed that I ever came to this forum, mostly because of you and your endless attack on me. Please stop Quoting me or I will post every damn contradiction you have ever posted, you damned troll.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, because I think you are a witch, if not satan .
I am not Christian as you know, so I will judge you as mine enemy. Get thee behind me BA, Angel of light, or satan, which ever you prefer. You are just an evil one, in my opinion.

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 11-27-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Leap in, limp out

Thanks Irishox for that info, I will look further into that matter and try to understand that aspect of what a Jew that runs the world is from all things I have learned. I think most are just jealous of the Jews, in that they still do not follow Christ.

I think that the conspiracy criers that say Jews run the world have no clue to the fact that God made all and has absolute view/control of what is happening. Unless BA is a God and understands all of the facts(i know she is not) she can not identify with or understand God or his chosen people.I suggest he chose them because they are not crazy in the head like most manifest, self righteous, judgemental Christians who think that they are angels, or faultless. He does not commit and is not reponsible for acts of crime against anyone. He may not be what any of us expect, all the same, he rules my heart and is Creator of all. Thanks again for the valuable info.

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 11-27-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
you wrote: "GOD is within each of us and WE all make up the planet.

This is the extent to which he controls the world because he cannot control our actions"

and of course after saying this:"If GOD is controlling the world, I think he should be fired and, at this point, if I were him, I would probably be ashamed of my work."

It was a JOKE!!!!

I was asking, since you feel God should be ashamed, fired and ridiculed: If we are all God in the earth if you had no shame. I personally am ashamed of my fellow beings. I was nort referencing anything but what you said.

Peace starts with people not anylising all the parts of God, but in viewing him as a whole. I am not ashamed of God, or his Plan, and yes, I believe he rules theworld. If one person believes in him, then he rules. You can not take that from me.

May I ask Why you HATE the Jews so much when you are not one?
If you believe in God so much, why belittle him or people who believe in him?
I think you have no insight to the truth and only want to incorporate pitty in your life , as if you are the only victim BA. Please stop refering to Bruce in every damned thread. Get a life. I ask if you have no shame?

I don't HATE JEWS! I don't refer to Springsteen in every damn thread, you do! As you just demonstrated for US. NO SHAME!

There is a response for you when you actually figure that one out. YOU ARE NOT A SAINT!

I NEVER said I was a saint.

Do you want peace at all in the world, and will you ever stop acting like a scholar on every topic? I am ashamed that I ever came to this forum, mostly because of you and your endless attack on me. Please stop Quoting me or I will post every damn contradiction you have ever posted, you damned troll.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, because I think you are a witch, if not satan .

No. I will never stop acting like a scholar on every topic. Oh, yeah, blame your shame on me. If you post, I will quote. Go ahead, post every contradiction I have ever posted. Is that a threat or a promise? Oh, here we go with the I should be ashamed again. Ashamed of what?

I am not Christian as you know, so I will judge you as mine enemy. Get thee behind me BA, Angel of light, or satan, which ever you prefer. You are just an evil one, in my opinion.

We know you're not a Christian. You've repeated that about 500 times for us. I think you're SATAN!! I could care less if you judge me as your enemy. That is your choice. How ridiculous. First, I'm SATAN, now I'm a witch and an evil one. Yeah, that's what my husband and children see me as, too. Get real, pal.
I'm commenting inside the box and not outsideofthebox.

P.S. Stop with the ME attaching you sthick, already. It doesn't fly. People have differing opinions and if you think that is attacking you then you shouldn't be posting on this forum. Besides, pal, you're the attacker.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-28-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:16 PM

Oh, yeah, Beentheredonethat, every morning before my husband leaves for work he hands me my broomstick.

My kids kiss me good-bye and tell me I'm Satan and an evil one.

YOU are not in a position to judge me or anyone else.

You don't KNOW me.

Those are THINGS that would be said by a CONTROLLER to a victim incarcerated in a mind control "cult."

You behave like a child with your name-calling.

If you don't want to be quoted then I suggest you not post here.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Leap in, limp out

get off it all ready/ God rules the world, not the Jews/and whatever BA.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
I'm not on anything.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
You are a PIG to continue to insinuate that I should be ashamed of what sadistic pigs inflicted upon me.

Go back to your pig pen and slob around in the filth some more.

You filthy pig.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-30-2008 at 08:37 AM.