Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2008, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

for a real eye opener about who the jews really are;

Amazon.com: Uncovering the Mysteries of Your Hidden Inheritance, Balaicius

none of you'd believe me if I told you...you'll have to read it

Old 07-07-2008, 08:32 PM

Why do people say the Jews run the world, you ask?

Because they do.

It ain't a secret.

There was a portion of land carved out for the Jews to relocate to in the Middle East after World War II. A place they could call home. Provided to them by the Zionist Jews who run the world; the Banksters, the powers that be, so that the lesser breed could be further persecuted and used as pawns.

In this way, to speak negatively about a JEW because they have been persecuted all of their lives, is to be anti-semitic; therefore, to say that JEWS CONTROL the world is to be the same.

It's hush, hush.

The Zionist Jews wanted a stronghold in the Middle East (rich in oil) and this is how they achieved it.

Israel is the almighty in the Middle East just as America is the bully around the world.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:29 AM

so far,

no nibbles...
Old 07-11-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews. ANd who is the most powerful man in the world by you guys opinion (don't bother giving me that GB bullshit). And last but not least How powerful is the cult skull and bones or the satanist from europe? AND who here voted for bush the second time? and why?
they are pieces of shit who do all of this.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:06 PM

A quote from Hitler....... \"The art of leadership, as displayed by really great popular leaders in all ages, consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention into sections. The more the militant energies of the people are directed towards one objective the more will new recruits join the movement, attracted by the magnetism of its unified action, and thus the striking power will be all the more enhanced. The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to the one category; for weak and wavering natures among a leader\'s following may easily begin to be dubious about the justice of their own cause if they have to face different enemies. As soon as the vacillating masses find themselves facing an opposition that is made up of different groups of enemies their sense of objectivity will be aroused and they will ask how is it that all the others can be in the wrong and they themselves, and their movement, alone in the right\" In essence this actually confirms that racists/nazi\'s are small minded idiots and that if you can get them to focus all of their hatred on the Jews their small attention spans won\'t be broken.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:33 PM

Why do people say the Jews run the World?

Because they do!

They're doctors, they're lawyers, they're investment bankers, they run the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the media, the entertainment industry, the music industry, the television industry, etc., etc., etc.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why do people say the Jews run the World?

Because they do!

They\'re doctors, they\'re lawyers, they\'re investment bankers, they run the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the media, the entertainment industry, the music industry, the television industry, etc., etc., etc.
The oil business ?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:50 AM

I believe you folks are CONFUSING the REAL jews with the FAUX jews
Old 07-30-2008, 05:24 AM

Jews are said to control the (Western) world, because :
* ) people who identify as Jews or freemasons dominate many of the most powerful institutions in the world.
* ) freemasonry evolves around the myth of the temple of Solomon and implies Jewish supremacy.
* ) Jews believe they are God's chosen people and therefore destined to rule the world. They also believe that gentiles are unworthy beings that may be abused by Jews as Jews see fit. All this can be found in Jewish holy scripture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
A quote from Hitler....... \"The art of leadership, as displayed by really great popular leaders in all ages, consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention into sections. The more the militant energies of the people are directed towards one objective the more will new recruits join the movement, attracted by the magnetism of its unified action, and thus the striking power will be all the more enhanced. The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to the one category; for weak and wavering natures among a leader\'s following may easily begin to be dubious about the justice of their own cause if they have to face different enemies. As soon as the vacillating masses find themselves facing an opposition that is made up of different groups of enemies their sense of objectivity will be aroused and they will ask how is it that all the others can be in the wrong and they themselves, and their movement, alone in the right\" In essence this actually confirms that racists/nazi\'s are small minded idiots and that if you can get them to focus all of their hatred on the Jews their small attention spans won\'t be broken.
This quote just proves that Hitler understood the art of propaganda. Currently, politicians do exactly the same be blaming world problems on "extremists", "racists" or "terrorists".
Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews. ANd who is the most powerful man in the world by you guys opinion (don't bother giving me that GB bullshit). And last but not least How powerful is the cult skull and bones or the satanist from europe? AND who here voted for bush the second time? and why?
The JEWS run the world because the JEWS control the money.

The Rothschilds in Europe and the rest of the gang who owns/operates/controls the Federal Reserve and the banking/financial/investment houses throughout the US.

It is not disdain for JEWS.

It is merely a fact.

If they weren't JEWS, it would still be merely a fact.

The disdain is for the control they exert over the world due to their wealth and power.

I don't know if there is one single most powerful man in the world.

More like a group and subgroups of the same herd.

If I had to select one man as the single most powerful within the US government, I would say Dick Cheney, possibly.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-08-2008 at 09:10 PM.