Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2008, 07:29 AM

Default Re: 12/21/12 hoax?

Hmm,there is NOTHING in the bible that suggests the date 21-12-2112, is there?
21-12-2012 is a date that is, in several different cultures, the date of the end of this current cycle.Hopi and maya prophecy, for instance.
Also, the ethno-botanist and visionary Terence Mc Kenna's 'time wave zero' points towards this date.
I believe the bible is a bunch of hogwash. Because it has been borrowed from an older text, and that has been borrowed from an even older text, etc..

I believe that the date signifies a polarity change in an alignement of our solar system; moving us into a different set of stellar influences.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:43 PM

Default Re: 12/21/12 hoax?

so you believe that 12/21/12 is a hoax and you believe that, "date signifies a polarity change in an alignement of our solar system" will occur seems to be pretty much the same thing. what do you think will happen if there is a polarity change? I think you can pretty much say goodnight to everything as it is today.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:56 PM

Wink Re: 12/21/12 hoax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by questioner View Post
so you believe that 12/21/12 is a hoax and you believe that, "date signifies a polarity change in an alignement of our solar system" will occur seems to be pretty much the same thing. what do you think will happen if there is a polarity change? I think you can pretty much say goodnight to everything as it is today.
No, I think the Bible is a hoax...wasnt that clear?
What I feel will happen is a radical change in human consciousness, at the least, and possibly even nothing at all; I will see when the time is there.
What I do know, is that I created my own Universe...a timeless, endless thing, so I actually dont have any real fear...

Last edited by dervishmadwhirler : 09-06-2009 at 02:14 PM.