Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2008, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Bin Laden finally found?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
it seems, my 1st impression was wrong [ I'm commenting as I watch the trailers ]

According to one of the last folks on camera, spurlock made it clear that there is more going on than osama....so, cool, I'll keep an eye peeled for it, and hopefully nobody edits out his message...

And according to spurlock, he wanted to give voice to those that ARE NEVER HEARD on the MASS TV !!!!! he's getting more points from me...

one thing is for sure, the title is an attention grabber, and even wolf blitzer covered it, cuz it validates the big lie...but I don't think blitzer or any of the whores out there know the message inside...which is good for spurlock and the message, providing it remains intact, and enough people see it....let us pray...
Yes I've been reading more and more about it too. This movie doesn't seem like one big joke, although it's obviously got a humorous tone. At least Spurlock is investigating the big lie, at least he's trying to get answers. There is a lot more going on with the whole Bin Laden charade than most people realize.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:03 PM

UPDATE: According to my sources who have recently seen the movie Spurlock did find his whereabouts. He's in Pakistan like everyone sort of thought. Did he talk to him? Obviously not.

Then there's this from IMDB: "They have a pretty good idea where bin Laden is - within an area of a few hundred square miles. We can go get him anytime you want. Of course, that would mean invading Pakistan."

So there you have it.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:21 PM

I suppose, like micheal moores films, whom I'm not a fan of, did cover 911 from an angle I wasn't aware of, which was the disenfranchisement of the black voice in congress.

If that part didn't slam some folks upside the head with a cold shot of reality, then I don't know what will. [ so see, it is possible to generally not like someone or the kind of films they make, generally, but also give them credit when they do get it right.

back to spurlock, l can only hope that people who haven't figured out what's going on do get to see it, and the movie sets them thinking, and more truth seekers get born...