Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

So, why are they burning kerosene in the stratosphere?
To provide the forward THRUST for flight at constant altitude.

Yes. I am a moderator here. A super RESPONSIBLE moderator at that and, thus, the reason why I was APPOINTED as such.
As a moderator you should be setting a standard for the rules of debate. Unfortunately you break many of these rules. Why don't you learn what they are? It will make you a better person in spite of yourself.

According to you, my behavior is irresponsible because I question your logic. Oh, yeah, that's logical.
Science is the best of everyone's logic. You'll have to learn some of it to appreciate it. Its application to our everyday world has brought us out of the Dark Ages.

I don't get Stompk. On one hand, he's trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but on the other hand he's doing the complete opposite. Such as stating that contrails forming into clouds is a myth. Try looking up into the sky on a clear day when the jets are out spraying and you'll see for yourself that it ain't a myth that contrails form into clouds. The eye does not deceive.
The eye SEES, then the brain INTERPRETS. Correctly if it is "well-informed" (educated), incorrectly otherwise.

However, words do and the bunch of mumbo jumbo mathematical information that many of the members here supply us with so as to attempt to confuse our critical thinking and deductive reasoning capabilities.
Science ain't science without the mathematics. Only when you have quantified may you qualify. It makes you put your money where your mouth is. It's worth any effort to improve ones understanding of the way the world is. Information is only part of it. Comprehension is the other part, and that is where you're lacking. Come to think of it, you haven't got the correct information either: chemtrail websites are notoriously and consistently WRONG throughout their content. And, of course, there's your innumeracy...

It's called information overload and/or brain fry. Trust your instincts and not the BS they post. They want you to believe that they are intellectuals in the topic at hand so they copy and paste, but cannot explain anything in their own words.
The journey of three thousand miles begins with but a single step.
I always use my own words - as well as the words of people cleverer, wiser, or better-informed than I am.
Why digress into "intellectualism"? Why not stick to the topic? Perhaps you know too little to debate any further.

KennyWally said: Do you think, that this would actually be broadcast on the mass media teevee? you're kidding, right? For me, I didn't need no stinking math to tell me what I could see. But, nice job, FWIW. They'll only recognize fellow whores, who spin an agenda, truth tellers are not welcome.
You must be out of your mind. This place has a readership of three. Truth tellers are not present.

Good post, Wally. I don't need no stinkin' math to tell me what I see either.
Beauty is, as ever, in the eye of the beholder. Sorry, nose of the beholder. Down, boy (those darned instincts, eh?)!
Send me all your money and I will double it for you.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-07-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post

Oh, gee, thanks for clearing that up.

Yes. I am a moderator here. A super RESPONSIBLE moderator at that and, thus, the reason why I was APPOINTED as such.
As a moderator you should be setting a standard for the rules of debate. Unfortunately you break many of these rules. Why don't you learn what they are? It will make you a better person in spite of yourself.

Excuse me, but I am the SUPER MODERATOR of this forum because I do set a standard for the rules of debate and, I don't break any of those rules regardless of what you think.

According to you, my behavior is irresponsible because I question your logic. Oh, yeah, that's logical.
Science is the best of everyone's logic. You'll have to learn some of it to appreciate it. Its application to our everyday world has brought us out of the Dark Ages.

We're not talking about science. We're talking about how you said that my behavior was irresponsible because I question your logic. Try sticking with the topic instead of changing the subject. We're not out of the dark ages.

I don't get Stompk. On one hand, he's trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but on the other hand he's doing the complete opposite. Such as stating that contrails forming into clouds is a myth. Try looking up into the sky on a clear day when the jets are out spraying and you'll see for yourself that it ain't a myth that contrails form into clouds. The eye does not deceive.
The eye SEES, then the brain INTERPRETS. Correctly if it is "well-informed" (educated), incorrectly otherwise.

The eye sees the contrails/chemtrails, whatever you care to call them and the brain interprets them correctly.

However, words do and the bunch of mumbo jumbo mathematical information that many of the members here supply us with so as to attempt to confuse our critical thinking and deductive reasoning capabilities.
Science ain't science without the mathematics. Only when you have quantified may you qualify. It makes you put your money where your mouth is. It's worth any effort to improve ones understanding of the way the world is. Information is only part of it. Comprehension is the other part, and that is where you're lacking. Come to think of it, you haven't got the correct information either: chemtrail websites are notoriously and consistently WRONG throughout their content. And, of course, there's your innumeracy...

I'm not lacking anywhere, but you are. Come to think of it, you haven't got the corect information for anything.

It's called information overload and/or brain fry. Trust your instincts and not the BS they post. They want you to believe that they are intellectuals in the topic at hand so they copy and paste, but cannot explain anything in their own words.
The journey of three thousand miles begins with but a single step.
I always use my own words - as well as the words of people cleverer, wiser, or better-informed than I am.
Why digress into "intellectualism"? Why not stick to the topic? Perhaps you know too little to debate any further.

I digress into intellcutialism because that is where my brain resides and I always stick to the topic, but you don't. Obviously, you know too little to debate any further.

KennyWally said: Do you think, that this would actually be broadcast on the mass media teevee? you're kidding, right? For me, I didn't need no stinking math to tell me what I could see. But, nice job, FWIW. They'll only recognize fellow whores, who spin an agenda, truth tellers are not welcome.
You must be out of your mind. This place has a readership of three. Truth tellers are not present.

Truth tellers are present on this forum, but, you ain't one of them so I suggest you go away. This forum has a very large readership.

Good post, Wally. I don't need no stinkin' math to tell me what I see either.
Beauty is, as ever, in the eye of the beholder. Sorry, nose of the beholder. Down, boy (those darned instincts, eh?)!
Send me all your money and I will double it for you.

There will be no money forthcoming. We know when someone is spewing BS and that would be you.
Inside the box.

Yeah!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-10-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:22 AM
Banned

You asked, I answered.

Excuse me, but I am the SUPER MODERATOR of this forum because I do set a standard for the rules of debate and, I don't break any of those rules regardless of what you think.
What are the rules of debate?

We're not talking about science.
Oh, yes, we are. Well I am. You're talking pseudoscience.

We're talking about how you said that my behavior was irresponsible because I question your logic.
Suggesting cloud-seeding is weather modification IS irresponsible of you. Especially when you won't concede that almost the whole of human activities ARE modifying the weather.

Try sticking with the topic instead of changing the subject. We're not out of the dark ages.
Two lies.

The eye sees the contrails/chemtrails, whatever you care to call them and the brain interprets them correctly.

No it doesn't. You believe that the trail materials are emitted by the engines, when 99.99% of the materials are precipitated out of and reabsorbed back into the air. THAT is a failure to interpret what you see.

However, words do and the bunch of mumbo jumbo mathematical information that many of the members here supply us with so as to attempt to confuse our critical thinking and deductive reasoning capabilities. I'm not lacking anywhere, but you are. Come to think of it, you haven't got the corect information for anything.
Strange you should say that, for I (with many others, of course) designed and tested blades for jet engines, running the motors within a supersonic wind tunnel built within a fir forest in Hampshire in the early sixties. Loads of meaningless mumbo-jumbo later, aircraft like the Harrier and the Concorde turned up out of the blue. It must have been the magic spell we cast.

It's called information overload and/or brain fry.
Your description of effort?

Trust your instincts and not the BS they post.
Yes, hard-working successful people are full of bullshit. I get your drift.

They want you to believe that they are intellectuals in the topic at hand so they copy and paste, but cannot explain anything in their own words.
That looks sick every time I explain something, doesn't it?

All you have to do to check what I say is look it up in any library.

I digress into intellcutialism because that is where my brain resides and I always stick to the topic, but you don't. Obviously, you know too little to debate any further.
You can't even spell the word. I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Truth tellers are present on this forum, but, you ain't one of them so I suggest you go away. This forum has a very large readership.
I am here for reasons nothing to do with you. No more lies, please.

There will be no money forthcoming. We know when someone is spewing BS and that would be you.
Your multiple personalities missed the joke?

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-11-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
You asked, I answered.

What are the rules of debate?

We're not talking about science.
Oh, yes, we are. Well I am. You're talking pseudoscience.

We're talking about how you said that my behavior was irresponsible because I question your logic.
Suggesting cloud-seeding is weather modification IS irresponsible of you. Especially when you won't concede that almost the whole of human activities ARE modifying the weather.

Try sticking with the topic instead of changing the subject. We're not out of the dark ages.
Two lies.

No it doesn't. You believe that the trail materials are emitted by the engines, when 99.99% of the materials are precipitated out of and reabsorbed back into the air. THAT is a failure to interpret what you see.

However, words do and the bunch of mumbo jumbo mathematical information that many of the members here supply us with so as to attempt to confuse our critical thinking and deductive reasoning capabilities. I'm not lacking anywhere, but you are. Come to think of it, you haven't got the corect information for anything.
Strange you should say that, for I (with many others, of course) designed and tested blades for jet engines, running the motors within a supersonic wind tunnel built within a fir forest in Hampshire in the early sixties. Loads of meaningless mumbo-jumbo later, aircraft like the Harrier and the Concorde turned up out of the blue. It must have been the magic spell we cast.

It's called information overload and/or brain fry.
Your description of effort?

Trust your instincts and not the BS they post.
Yes, hard-working successful people are full of bullshit. I get your drift.

They want you to believe that they are intellectuals in the topic at hand so they copy and paste, but cannot explain anything in their own words.
That looks sick every time I explain something, doesn't it?

All you have to do to check what I say is look it up in any library.

You can't even spell the word. I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

I am here for reasons nothing to do with you. No more lies, please.

Your multiple personalities missed the joke?
JazzRoc:

Your circular arguments are quite boring.

I find it necessary to ban your for advertising.

Later, Jazz.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:26 PM
I work for God

Quote:

Natural contrails are rare, and never form into clouds. Chemically modified contrails, called Chemtrails, do form gray, disgusting clouds.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Natural contrails are rare, and never form into clouds. Chemically modified contrails, called Chemtrails, do form gray, disgusting clouds.
Stompk knows that natural contrails are rare and never form into clouds and because he says so, we must assume it is fact.

He also knows that chemically modified chemtrails form grey disgusting clouds.

Sorry, but the chem trails/contrails I see are white and not grey.

Chemically modified, natural or otherwise.

Hopefully, ATS will take you back.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-14-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:59 AM
I work for God

Wink Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Stompk knows that natural contrails are rare and never form into clouds and because he says so, we must assume it is fact.

He also knows that chemically modified chemtrails form grey disgusting clouds.

Sorry, but the chem trails/contrails I see are white and not grey.

Chemically modified, natural or otherwise.

Hopefully, ATS will take you back.
At least your smart enough to ban JazzRoc. What an idiot.

Don't you worry, already back on ATS.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
At least your smart enough to ban JazzRoc. What an idiot.

Don't you worry, already back on ATS.
My intelligence is not measured by who I ban and your compliment is underhanded at best with the use of the words:

AT LEAST your smart enough.

Yeah.

That's about as smart as I am.

Duh.

I know who to ban.

I am, however, smart enough to know that it should read:

At least YOU'RE smart enough and not "YOUR."

Thanks for the underhanded compliment, anyway.

No worries.

Good to know you're back on over at ATS.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-19-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:14 AM
I work for God

bump