Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2009, 10:07 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alferd View Post
Well based on that photo from WWII, it would be a long time indeed.
Show me an older picture of a civilian aircraft leaving "contrails"

The picture you showed is a WWII spraying operation.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
The picture you showed is a WWII spraying operation.

LOL

Ok, clearly you are either a very funny troll or you are completely unglued.

Bye now.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alferd View Post
LOL

Ok, clearly you are either a very funny troll or you are completely unglued.

Bye now.
Buh Bye!

Quote:
The US Air Force has had a long history of aerial applications of pesticides to fulfill a variety of missions, the most important being the protection of troops through the minimization of arthropod vectors capable of disease transmission. Beginning in World War II, aerial application of pesticides by the military has effectively controlled vector and nuisance pest populations in a variety of environments.
The Air Force Aerial Spray Unit (AFASU) traces its history back to early aerial applications of DDT during the later stages of World War II. After the end of the war, the Special DDT Flight was created in 1946, but was soon transformed to the Special Aerial Spray Flight (SASF) in 1947 when the Air Force became a separate armed service.6 Eventually, as US military operations in Vietnam were reduced in the early 1970s, active duty Air Force assets were moved to reserve status, including spray planes returning from Operation Ranch Hand defoliation flights in Vietnam.7 After more than 25 years at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia, the SASF was transferred from the active Air Force to the Air Force Reserve in 1973.
As mentioned earlier, a modular aerial spray system (MASS) was developed for use with the C-130H airplane. The MASS, which has a maximum 2,000gallon capacity for liquid materials, can be rolled on or off the airplane in approximately Table 1. Nonmilitary emergency deployments by the one-half hour. Functional in a variety of AFASU after transition to the US Air Force Reserve. configurations, the MASS is useful for such Year Location Health Threat Coverage applications as ultra low volume adult (acres) mosquito sprays (adulticiding), mosquito liquid larvicide sprays, herbicide applications, 1973 Panama Equine encephalitis 37,600 and oil dispersants for emergency cleanup of 1975 Guam Dengue fever 157,530 oil spills.
1978 1983 1985 Azores Japanese beetles 8,700 Minnesota Idaho Equine encephalitis Grasshoppers 525,000 718,100

Ultra low volume sprays create an aerosol cloud of small discrete droplets that drift through the air. This type of application is 1987 Puerto Rico Dengue fever 177,000 referred to as a space spray since the goal is to 1989 South Carolina Hurricane Hugo 855,500 drift droplets through a particular space mosquito control resulting in contact with flying insects.5 For 1992 Florida Hurricane Andrew 279,170 this reason, the flight period of the target pests mosquito control is one of the most important planning factors 1999 North Carolina, Hurricane Floyd 1,700,000 for missions using the ultra low volume Virginia mosquito control configuration to control mosquitoes and nuisance flies.8 Current methodologies for 2005 Louisiana, Hurricanes Katrina and 2,880,000 Texas Rita mosquito control AFASU mosquito adulticiding use the MASS with booms placed through the fuselage doors. Those booms are fitted with flat fan nozzles The AFASU trains for a primary wartime mission of positioned perpendicular to the slipstream of the protecting deployed troops from arthropod-borne aircraft for maximum shear and atomization of the illness by participating in ongoing mosquito control sprayed liquid.
http://www.britannica.com/bps/additi...hrough-Katrina

LOL indeed.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:13 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Looks like the trolls are attracted to us, stompk! We must be making progress! Great job!

Where do I begin?

Quote:
The short lived contrails are Liquid CO2 for supercooling the atmosphere.
Quote:
Don't be absurd. Jet engine exhast cannot possibly form liquid CO2.
Did he say jet exhaust? He said "for" indicating something added purposely such as a fuel additive or a spray. Personally I have not seen such evidence, but I wouldn't discount it before investigating.
Quote:
It's not the moisture in your breath, it's CO2.
Quote:
Don't be silly. It is not possible for liquid CO2 to form in the atmosphere.
CO2 comes out of your body. Why would it need to form in the atmosphere? Or do you mean form a cloud in the atmosphere?
Quote:
At 30,000 feet, contrails consist of ice crystals. Clouds consist of ice crystals. the same processes that allow clouds to persist allow contrails to persist.
Clouds and contrails are completely different. I covered this in my last post. Clouds form at ground level. They need DIRTY air with lots of sub-micron particles to act as condensation nuclei and high humidity in the range of 60-70%. Unmodified jet exhaust should not contain enough particulate matter to form a cloud and it would be impossible in low-humidity environments where chemtrails are often spotted. Simple enough for you?
Quote:
One of the “hot” areas of atmospheric research these days ...
Please stay on topic.
Quote:
Notice how there are no contrails at all from the lower planes, short contrails from the mid level planes and persistant contrails from the upper level planes.
Can you provide an example that can't be explained by elevation differences? Persistent = max about a minute. Contrails do not form clouds.

I've distributed 300 copies of the Don't Talk About the Weather DVD and am going for 1000! I'm also commenting around the net wherever I notice chemtrails. They are going to need a LOT more trolls soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Pwning Skeptics

More spraying today... and I caught a segmented trail. Pretty obvious what's going on here.

|

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:54 AM

I still don't get how using an inaccurate chart helps you.

And isn't cold breath technically a liquid when it meets the air? Like a cloud? Hence that would be liquid CO2 what you breath out. Wouldn't that require extreme cold to produce?

The white we see is the water vapour. The point being that temperature is connected to it forming. Hence contrails. Hot engine air and cold air of the sky= vapour.

Anyone who thinks you breath out visible CO2 would have to be living in another world.

In fact it seems you need extreme PRESSURE to create liquid CO2.

Creating Liquid Carbon Dioxide

Extreme cold just produces solid CO2. Ice.

So our lungs must be under extreme pressure to produce liquid CO2.

50-70 times our atmospheric pressure in fact. Amazing.

Last edited by albie : 11-18-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:10 AM

>>CO2 comes out of your body. Why would it need to form in the atmosphere? Or do you mean form a cloud in the atmosphere?

Stomp said that what you see when you breath out on a cold day is CO2.

You are now arguing AGAINST him. )))
Old 11-18-2009, 05:15 AM

Contrail Science - Chemtrail Pseudoscience » Pre WWII Contrails
Old 11-18-2009, 05:36 AM

JazzRoc versus “Chemtrails”
Old 11-18-2009, 05:55 AM

>>Clouds and contrails are completely different. I covered this in my last post. Clouds form at ground level. They need DIRTY air with lots of sub-micron particles to act as condensation nuclei and high humidity in the range of 60-70%. Unmodified jet exhaust should not contain enough particulate matter to form a cloud and it would be impossible in low-humidity environments where chemtrails are often spotted. Simple enough for you?

Where is the science to back this up located?

Might it be that clouds need particles only at ground level? And that contrails in the upper atmosphere can form without them because of other factors? the cold the thinness of the air?

>> it would be impossible in low-humidity environments where chemtrails are often spotted

Low humid environments ? Such as? And are you using the Appleman chart to prove this? A chart you say is inaccurate?

Last edited by albie : 11-18-2009 at 06:03 AM.