Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2005, 02:57 AM

Default Re: Martin Luther King Jr. the Amerikan Traitor

Wow, i sorta agree with everyone here.

His life is wide open for distortion, especially by Hoover who I believe was wearing womens panties at the time.

I've NO doubt their was a huge Communist infiltration of his movement.

But in many ways I agree with Drak... i'm sick of people who talk the talk but fail to walk the walk. If he'd come out openly and stated that his bad habits were wrong and he seeked forgiveness...then there's a great man...

True, there have been many people who contribute so much but who's private life is a mess...but...

On that note...I believe my little hero comes closest...Nicola Tesla - great inventor, lover of the people, truth teller...

Theres also another guy who alledgedly lived and alledgedly was killed and was alledgedly without sin but certain people are working on his reputation and have been for a long time.

Old 05-04-2005, 03:14 AM

Mynda!

Pointing out a politician's affiliations is not hate.

Action speaks louder than words. Have you ever heard that saying?

I don't need to hear my girlfriend or mother or father say to me "I love you" because I see and feel in their actions that they love me.
Conversely, it doesn't matter how much they say they love me, if I don't see and feel it in their actions.

A person can stay silent all his life and still do good deeds every day, but a person who says a lot of good things and never acts on what he says - who doesn't practice what he preeches - is a hypocrite.

You talk of Jesus, Mynda: have you read and understood what he taught?

21:28 “What do you think? A man had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work in the vineyard today.’ 21:29 The boy answered, ‘I will not.’ But later he had a change of heart and went. 21:30 The father went to the other son and said the same thing. This boy answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go. 21:31 Which of the two did his father’s will?” They [the priests] said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, tax collectors and prostitutes will go ahead of you into the kingdom of God! 21:32 For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him. But the tax collectors and prostitutes believed him. Although you saw this, you did not later change your minds and believe him.” — <a href="http://www.bible.org/netbible/">NET Bible</a>
Old 05-04-2005, 03:19 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Theres also another guy who alledgedly lived and alledgedly was killed and was alledgedly without sin but certain people are working on his reputation and have been for a long time.
Well, isn't that a coincidence that I just quoted that mysterious man about the same time you were writing your last post, true? :lol:
Old 05-04-2005, 06:06 PM

"I don't need to hear my girlfriend or mother or father say to me "I love you" because I see and feel in their actions that they love me.
Conversely, it doesn't matter how much they say they love me, if I don't see and feel it in their actions."

21:28 “What do you think? A man had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work in the vineyard today.’ 21:29 The boy answered, ‘I will not.’ But later he had a change of heart and went. 21:30 The father went to the other son and said the same thing. This boy answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go. 21:31 Which of the two did his father’s will?” They [the priests] said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, tax collectors and prostitutes will go ahead of you into the kingdom of God! 21:32 For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him. But the tax collectors and prostitutes believed him. Although you saw this, you did not later change your minds and believe him.”

Drake,

I am not the enemy here. I wanted to know if the provoked racial wars story was credible, and I'm supposed to just faithfully believe? I have every right to question the source of information, Mr. Stang has no 'works cited' page on his web site to verify credibility, yet...

NO ONE who has actively posted to this thread has answered my questions concerning MLK.

NO ONE has made an effort to change my mind, only to comment on mutual agreement on the issue.

"Theres also another guy who alledgedly lived and alledgedly was killed and was alledgedly without sin but certain people are working on his reputation and have been for a long time."

I am not here to place MLK on a platform. Every human has some good qualities along with the bad. We all know he had communist ties, so enough on that already. Hate the game the communists are playing.

I will inquire for the last time:

"Was Alan Stang the one-stop resource on the dark side of MLK? The FACT that he was funded by COMMUNISM is not new to me...but provoking racial tension is. PLEASE provide more independent, unbiased sources on this issue."

Any references or replies are welcome.

:-D

Mynda
Old 05-04-2005, 06:59 PM

My reply about Christ was just to show that no one is above a smear campaign.

I believe MLK was sincere.

We would'nt need revoloution or upheavel and Adam Weisenhaupt and Co would'nt need the Illuminati if the conservative establishment treated the people above the level of cattle.

My other comments were purely my frustration for the excuse i hear often about "great men" that it's almost a given that they must be complete tossers in their private lives.

Come on NOHOPE...get up some diverse references hippy.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Mynda_Peace wrote:
MLK wasn't a saint by any means, and JFK had serious bones in the closet. Yet I consider him the last genuine American president. God will reserve proper judgement for both.

Draken,

The lesser of two evils is still evil. Words can be just as profound as anyone's actions, do you read poetry?

You cannot hate your brother and love Jesus too.

Mynda
I know you're not the enemy, Mynda! I wasn't attacking you, I was questioning what I quote you said in regards to actions v. words. I think you're wrong if you think that words have the same weight as actions. Evil manifests in the ACTIONS of Man, not the WORDS of Man. Words are but a symbol for the real thing.

That's all.

Also, you say you consider JFK to be the last genuine American president. What do you mean "genuine"? He has been "saintified" because he was ritually killed by the Cryptocracy, yet he was a sex addict, drug addict, worked closely with the Italian Mafia - they helped him rig the election in 62 - and belonged to the Illuminati (Kennedy clan).

Check out the list of <a href="http://www.geocities.com/~newgeneration/institut.htm">JFK "interests" and legacy</a>, among others, but the warning signals are these:

<a href="http://www.peacecorps.gov/">United States Peace Corps</a> (Created in the President's first 100 days.)

"The Peace Corps traces its roots and mission to 1960, when then-Senator John F. Kennedy challenged students at the University of Michigan to serve their country in the cause of peace by living and working in developing countries. From that inspiration grew an agency of the federal government devoted to world peace and friendship.

Since that time, more than 178,000 Peace Corps Volunteers have been invited by 138 host countries to work on issues ranging from AIDS education, information technology, and environmental preservation.

Today's Peace Corps is more vital than ever, stepping into new countries like East Timor, working in emerging and essential areas such as information technology and business development, and committing more than 1,000 new Volunteers as a part of President Bush's HIV/AIDS Act of 2003. Peace Corps Volunteers continue to help countless individuals who want to build a better life for themselves, their children, and their communities."

<a href="http://www.wto.org/">World Trade Organization (GATT)</a> (JFK strongly supported GATT.) Check out <a href="http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=105&row=1">Greg Palast's writings on GATT, WTO, IMF</a> and their "benefits".

<a href="http://www.acda.gov/">Arms Control and Disarmament Agency</a> (Established by Pres. Kennedy in September 1961.)

<a href="http://users.aol.com/armysof1/JFKSWC.html">John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School</a> (The Green Berets were started by Pres. Kennedy.)

Like I said, among others.

So my opinion of JFK is that he might have been the last "genuine American" president, if that means corruption, subversion, infiltration, economic and covert warfare, gathering world resources into the hands of the power elite.
Sharing a lot of relatively good qualities with MLK, he might've been the least evil of all American presidents but then America hasn't really had a genuine free choice for some time, now has it?

So then; back to Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.

<a href="http://www.greaterthings.com/Editorial/MartinLuther.htm">Martin Luther King's Communist Connections</a>

August 12, 1993

Dear Editor,

Salt Lake City council's announcement that they are renaming the main boulevard, 600 South, after Martin Luther King (Daily Herald, 8/11/93, p. B-3) is yet one more example of the dangerous trend to make a hero out of one of America's most vociferous traitors.

I am not expressing opinion; but fact; based on documented evidence that Martin Luther King was vigorously promoted by the Soviet-financed CPUSA (Communist Party of the USA) in order to foment a violent polarization of Americans along racial lines (divide and conquer). The subsequent raising of Martin Luther to ever more elevated hero status is only a follow-up of that initial motive. (I do not intend to address the lie that Communism is "dead," other than to merely note that this particular case is yet one more evidence that the subversion of our beloved country is ongoing and alarmingly successful.)

Here is a sample of the documented evidence of which I speak. I am referring to an essay by Evans-Raymond Pierre, a native black of New York City who earned a degree in political science and history at the University of Vermont. In it he quotes from a member (FBI plant) of the CPUSA who testified before a Senate Judiciary Committee in 1979 that "the [communist] cells that I was associated with in Cleveland were continually being asked to raise money for Martin Luther King's activities and to support his movement.... While I was in the Communist Party, as a loyal American Negro, I knew Martin Luther King to be closely connected with the Communist Party...."

Another example of M.L. King's Communist support and ties documented by Pierre was his close association with Stanley David Levison, who "assisted King in organization matters and political strategy, wrote some of his speeches, and advised in hiring personnel to staff King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference." At the time, Levison was "knowingly being used as a conduit for the Soviet funds" to the CPUSA, and also "assisted in managing the secret party coffers."

'Yet one more example of calling evil, good. Let's see if we can't convince the city council to reverse this decision.

Anyone desiring to peruse further evidence of M.L. King's close connections with the CPUSA is invited to request free (if you order within a month) reprints of Pierre's essay from The New American, P.O. Box 8040, Appleton, WI 54913. (January 13, 1986.)

Sincerely,

Sterling D. Allan, Fountain Green, UT
and Brian Gibson, Provo, Utah

-------------------------

<a href="http://crimemagazine.com/Assassinations/who.htm">Who Shot Martin Luther King? by J. J. Maloney</a>

I have to point out that I consider Joel Skousen and World Affairs Brief to be a very competent and well-informed analyst of global affairs.

<a href="http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/MLK.shtml">Government Cover-ups: Martin Luther King Jr.
From the World Affairs Brief</a>:

Martin Luther King was another public figure that was assassinated for the martyr effect. As the evidence below shows, the evidence of King's corruption, womanizing and Communist sympathies, we was becoming more a liability to the Civil Rights agenda than an asset. It was only a matter of time before King's reputation would self-destruct. By engineering his death and blaming it on a supposed racist, the Powers That Be could turn MLK into a hero. With the assistance of controlled judges, they could have his records sealed and make sure the public would not have access to the real Martin Luther King.

MARTIN LUTHER KING--THE MAN BEHIND THE MEDIA MASK

Every year America endures the same propaganda media-blitz on Martin Luther King day--the false portrayal of the “Reverend” King as an American hero; a saintly, self-sacrificing religious martyr for the cause of civil rights. He was everything but that and certainly no hero that any American should look up to. I have written extensively about the defense of true civil rights, no one can accuse me of hating the cause. I say this be way of introduction in anticipation of the fury my remarks will generate among the media attempting to perpetrate this growing myth upon American culture. Everything about Martin Luther King is a fraud. Here are the real facts.

1) NAME CHANGE: MLK is really Michael King, Jr. His father was a minister and arbitrarily decided to rename himself and his son, Martin Luther King Sr. and Jr.

2) PLAGIARISM IN HIS DOCTORAL THESIS: The most complete analysis of King’s chronic plagiarism in his academic career was done by Gerry Harbison, professor of Chemistry at University of Nebraska: “In 1988, the Martin Luther King Jr. Papers Project made a discovery that shocked it to its core. The Project, a group of academics and students, had been entrusted by Coretta Scott King with the task of editing King's papers for publication. As they examined King's student essays and his dissertation, they gradually became aware that King was guilty of massive plagiarism - that is, he had copied the words of other authors word-for-word, without making it clear that what he was writing was not his own. The Project spent years uncovering the full extent of King's plagiarism. In November 1990, word leaked to the press, and they had to go public. The revelations caused a minor scandal and then were promptly forgotten.” Suppressed would be a more accurate description. The National Endowment for the Humanities actively suppressed the story in preparation for celebrating King. Its then director was Lynne Cheney, wife of the current Vice President. For the full story see Prof. Harbison’s website: http://chem-gharbison.unl.edu/mlk/plagiarism.html

3) COMMUNIST BACKGROUND AND CONTACTS: It appears that King established an early liaison with the American Communist Party and sought to create civil unrest in support of the revolution. His own biographer, David J. Garrow admitted that king once privately “described himself as a Marxist.” King constantly surrounded himself with Communists, hired them, and even went to great lengths to keep them on through secret relationships. King’s personal secretary in the 1950s was communist and homosexual Bayard Rustin. According to Sen. Jesse Helms, “King was repeatedly warned about his associations with known Communists by friendly elements in the Kennedy Administration and the Department of Justice [DOJ] (including strong and explicit warning from President Kennedy himself). King took perfunctory and deceptive measures to separate himself from the Communists [Stanley David Levison and Hunter Pitts O’Dell ] against whom he was warned. He continued to have close and secret contacts with at least some of them after being informed and warned of their background, and he violated a commitment to sever his relationships with identified Communists.”

4) IMMORAL AND ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR: Dr. King had an ample reputation as a philanderer and abuser of women of ill repute. The FBI under J. Edgar Hoover had run surveillance on King and his entourage for years attempting to gather data on his Communist connections. While the Bureau did surveill King’s attendance at Communist meetings, but most of the surveillance records show an extreme preoccupation after hours with illicit sex. In deference to King’s usefulness in promoting a national holiday for civil rights, US Federal judge John Lewis Smith, Jr. ordered all the FBI records sealed up in the National Archives for 50 years (till 2027). When I was Executive Editor of Conservative Digest, I called retired Acting FBI Director L. Patrick Gray and asked him what was in the evidence locked away. His answer surprised me. He said there were approximately 15 file cabinets of evidence on King--14 of them were full of recordings and transcripts of his illicit relationships with prostitutes. Only one file cabinet contained evidence of his Communist relationships.

Even former co-workers have blown the whistle on King’s scurrilous conduct. The Rev. Ralph Abernathy, in his book, And the Wall Came Tumbling Down, King spent his last night in the motel having an immoral liason with three women and then beat one of the woman in the morning before he was shot. Assistant Director of the FBI Charles D. Brennan wrote a letter to Sen. John P. East (R-NC) in which he stated that King's conduct consisted of "orgiastic and adulterous escapades, some of which indicated that King could be bestial in his sexual abuse of women." The FBI surveillance records covering his first night in Stockholm, Sweden, where he was to receive the Noble Peace Prize, document that his only interest was how to secure prostitutes for he and his entourage. An orgy followed. King’s surveillance and wiretaps were personally authorized by then Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy. If these allegations are true, this man should never have been put forward as a national hero. Yes, I am aware that other national heroes have had there weaknesses, but King’s conduct borders on a Clinton-like sexual addiction.

--------------------
--------------------

Excerpt from <a href="http://www.martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html">The Beast as Saint:
The Truth About "Martin Luther King, Jr."

by Kevin Alfred Strom</a>

Michael Hoffman's "Holiday for a Cheater":

The first public sermon that King ever gave, in 1947 at the Ebenezer Baptist Church, was plagiarized from a homily by Protestant clergyman Harry Emerson Fosdick entitled "Life is What You Make It," according to the testimony of King's best friend of that time, Reverend Larry H. Williams.

The first book that King wrote, "Stride Toward Freedom, - -was plagiarized from numerous sources, all unattributed, according to documentation recently assembled by sympathetic King scholars Keith D. Miller, Ira G. Zepp, Jr., and David J. Garrow.

And no less an authoritative source than the four senior editors of "The Papers of Martin Luther King, Jr.- - (an official publication of the Martin Luther King Center for Nonviolent Social Change, Inc., whose staff includes King's widow Coretta), stated of King's writings at both Boston University and Crozer Theological Seminary: "Judged retroactively by the standards of academic scholarship, [his writings] are tragically flawed by numerous instances of plagiarism.... Appropriated passages are particularly evident in his writings in his major field of graduate study, systematic theology."

King's essay, "The Place of Reason and Experience in Finding God," written at Crozer, pirated passages from the work of theologian Edgar S. Brightman, author of "The Finding of God."

Another of King's theses, "Contemporary Continental Theology," written shortly after he entered Boston University, was largely stolen from a book by Walter Marshall Horton.

King's doctoral dissertation, "A Comparison of the Conceptions of God in the Thinking of Paul Tillich and Harry Nelson Wieman," for which he was awarded a PhD in theology, contains more than fifty complete sentences plagiarized from the PhD dissertation of Dr. Jack Boozer, "The Place of Reason in Paul Tillich's Concept of God."

According to "The Martin Luther King Papers", in King's dissertation "only 49 per cent of sentences in the section on Tillich contain five or more words that were King's own...."!

In "The Journal of American History", June 1991, page 87, David J. Garrow, a leftist academic who is sympathetic to King, says that King's wife, Coretta Scott King, who also served as his secretary, was an accomplice in his repeated cheating. ("King's Plagiarism: Imitation, Insecurity and Transformation," The Journal of American History, June 1991, p. 87)

Reading Garrow's article, one is led to the inescapable conclusion that King cheated because he had chosen for himself a political role in which a PhD would be useful, and, lacking the intellectual ability to obtain the title fairly, went after it by any means necessary. Why, then, one might ask, did the professors at Crozer Theological Seminary and Boston University grant him passing grades and a PhD? Garrow states on page 89: "King's academic compositions, especially at Boston University, were almost without exception little more than summary descriptions... and comparisons of other's writings. Nonetheless, the papers almost always received desirable letter grades, strongly suggesting that King's professors did not expect more...." The editors of "The Martin Luther King Jr. Papers" state that "...the failure of King's teachers to notice his pattern of textual appropriation is somewhat remarkable...."

But researcher Michael Hoffman tells us "...actually the malfeasance of the professors is not at all remarkable. King was politically correct, he was Black, and he had ambitions. The leftist [professors were] happy to award a doctorate to such a candidate no matter how much fraud was involved. Nor is it any wonder that it has taken forty years for the truth about King's record of nearly constant intellectual piracy to be made public."

Supposed scholars, who in reality shared King's vision of a racially mixed and Marxist America, purposely covered up his cheating for decades. The cover-up still continues. From the "New York Times" of October 11, 1991, page 15, we learn that on October 10th of that year, a committee of researchers at Boston University admitted that, "There is no question but that Dr. King plagiarized in the dissertation." However, despite its finding, the committee said that "No thought should be given to the revocation of Dr. King's doctoral degree," an action the panel said "would serve no purpose."

No purpose, indeed! Justice demands that, in light of his willful fraud as a student, the "reverend" and the "doctor" should be removed from King's name.

--------------------
--------------------

And in conclusion, once again, Michael A. Hoffman II, another researcher I consider very intelligent and knowledgable.

<a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/revisionist9.html">Michael A. Hoffman II on MLK in passing</a>:

"It was Bonzo [Ronald Reagan] who made Martin Luther King's birthday a national holiday, while privately admitting to his associates that he knew King was a Marxist and an adulterer."
Old 05-05-2005, 07:05 AM

John 8

5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"

11 "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

---------------------------------------------------
Peace,

Do you know why Jesus didn't condemn her? because he knew that the people are not interested in straightening her or the society but their only aim was to humiliate the sinner!

Is any of you free of sin? is Jesus himself infallible?

God is the Most Merciful, as for us the human beings we are mean, we like to see people humiliated and destroyed! how many people were destroyed because of a past they regret? what if a prostitute lived a life of sin, yet oneday she conquered her devils and became a righteous person? why do you people like to condemn and erase others from the world because of some sins they did?

Whatever sins we do, God if the Forgiver, He knows who is sinning while in a continous struggle to control himself and who is willingly sinning. God forgives those who haven't surrendered yet to their devils.

As for Martin, i see all these people who are condemning him wronging their own souls, they focus on anything but his MESSAGE, why?

Maybe they can't see it!

Afterall why don't you give him the benefit of doubt! what if he was connecting different parts of truth (which belongs to God alone, the truth has no copyrights) and came up with a brilliant paper that earned him a Ph.d!, have you read the paper for yourself to say it's worthless? have you listened to the alleged tapes of his misconduct? and overall have you ever bothered to check his MESSAGE?

How sorry is the people's condition!!

-------------------------------------------
http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/churchfinalreportIIIb.htm
In any event, the FBI has stated that at no time did it have any evidence that Dr. King himself was a communist or connected with the Communist Party. Dr. King repeatedly criticized Marxist philosophies in his writing and speeches. The present Deputy Associate Director of the FBI's Domestic Intelligence Division, when asked by the Committee if the FBI ever concluded that Dr. King was a communist, testified, "No, sir, we did not."

Allegations of communist influence on Dr. King's organization must not divert attention from the fact that, as the FBI now states, its activities were unjustified and improper. In light of the Bureau's remarks about Dr. King, its reactions to his criticisms, the viciousness of its campaign to destroy him, and its failure to take comparable measures against the Advisers that it believed were communists, it is highly questionable whether the FBI's stated motivation was valid. It was certainly not justification for continuing the investigation of Dr. King for over six years, or for carrying out the attempts to destroy him."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-05-2005, 09:28 AM

Just on that note Ahmed..."was Christ infallible"?

Well yes...thats the point of him.

There's enough around to say that King was a Pole Cat extraordinaire...

My little hero Carl Jung was also a great man. A man who was an adulter, ethically dispicable at times and probing more than his mind in certain places.

They both should have had the guts to admit their foibles. King never had the chance apparently and Jung was just too full of himself whether sincere truth seeker or not.

Thats why in the end i ended back with Christ. So far he seems the only "idol" i can rely on not to let me down...of course people are working on that.

I dont mean you Ahmed. Your reasons for doubting Christ are at least sincere.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:37 PM

THE BEAST AS SAINT: The Truth About "Martin Luther King, Jr."

by Kevin Alfred Strom

(a speech given by Mr. Strom on the nationwide radio program, AMERICAN DISSIDENT
VOICES, January 15th, 1994)
WHEN THE COMMUNISTS TOOK OVER a country, one of the first things that they did was to
confiscate all the privately-held weapons, to deny the people the physical ability to resist tyranny.
But even more insidious than the theft of the people's weapons was the theft of their history.
Official Communist "historians" rewrote history to fit the current party line. In many countries,
revered national heroes were excised from the history books, or their real deeds were distorted
to fit Communist ideology, and Communist killers and criminals were converted into official
"saints." Holidays were declared in honor of the beasts who murdered countless nations.

Did you know that much the same process has occurred right here in America?

Every January, the media go into a kind of almost spastic frenzy of adulation for the so-called
"Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr." King has even had a national holiday declared in his
honor, an honor accorded to no other American, not Washington, not Jefferson, not Lincoln.
(Washington and Lincoln no longer have holidays -- they share the generic-sounding "President's
Day.") A liberal judge has sealed the FBI files on King until the year 2027. What are they hiding?
Let's take a look at this modern-day plastic god.

Born in 1929, King was the son of a Black preacher known at the time only as "Daddy King."
"Daddy King" named his son Michael. In 1935, "Daddy King" had an inspiration to name himself
after the Protestant reformer Martin Luther. He declared to his congregation that henceforth they
were to refer to him as "Martin Luther King" and to his son as "Martin Luther King, Jr." None of
this name changing was ever legalized in court. "Daddy" King's son's real name is to this day
Michael King.

King's Brazen Cheating

We read in Michael Hoffman's "Holiday for a Cheater":

The first public sermon that King ever gave, in 1947 at the Ebenezer Baptist Church, was
plagiarized from a homily by Protestant clergyman Harry Emerson Fosdick entitled "Life is What
You Make It," according to the testimony of King's best friend of that time, Reverend Larry H.
Williams. The first book that King wrote, "Stride Toward Freedom, --was plagiarized from
numerous sources, all unattributed, according to documentation recently assembled by
sympathetic King scholars Keith D. Miller, Ira G. Zepp, Jr., and David J. Garrow.
And no less an authoritative source than the four senior editors of "The Papers of Martin Luther
King, Jr.-- (an official publication of the Martin Luther King Center for Nonviolent Social
Change, Inc., whose staff includes King's widow Coretta), stated of King's writings at both Boston
University and Crozer Theological Seminary: "Judged retroactively by the standards of academic
scholarship, [his writings] are tragically flawed by numerous instances of plagiarism....
Appropriated passages are particularly evident in his writings in his major field of graduate study,
systematic theology." King's essay, "The Place of Reason and Experience in Finding God,"
written at Crozer, pirated passages from the work of theologian Edgar S. Brightman, author of
"The Finding of God--. Another of King's theses, "Contemporary Continental Theology," written
shortly after he entered Boston University, was largely stolen from a book by Walter Marshall
Horton. King's doctoral dissertation, "A Comparison of the Conceptions of God in the Thinking of
Paul Tillich and Harry Nelson Wieman," for which he was awarded a PhD in theology, contains
more than fifty complete sentences plagiarized from the PhD dissertation of Dr. Jack Boozer,
"The Place of Reason in Paul Tillich's Concept of God."
According to "The Martin Luther King Papers", in King's dissertation "only 49 per cent of
sentences in the section on Tillich contain five or more words that were King's own...."!
In "The Journal of American History", June 1991, page 87, David J. Garrow, a leftist academic
who is sympathetic to King, says that King's wife, Coretta Scott King, who also served as his
secretary, was an accomplice in his repeated cheating. Reading Garrow's article, one is led to
the inescapable conclusion that King cheated because he had chosen for himself a political role
in which a PhD would be useful, and, lacking the intellectual ability to obtain the title fairly, went
after it by any means necessary. Why, then, one might ask, did the professors at Crozer
Theological Seminary and Boston University grant him passing grades and a PhD? Garrow
states on page 89: "King's academic compositions, especially at Boston University, were almost
without exception little more than summary descriptions... and comparisons of other's writings.
Nonetheless, the papers almost always received desirable letter grades, strongly suggesting that
King's professors did not expect more...."
The editors of "The Martin Luther King Jr. Papers" state that "...the failure of King's teachers to
notice his pattern of textual appropriation is somewhat remarkable...."

But researcher Michael Hoffman tells us "...actually the malfeasance of the professors is not at
all remarkable. King was politically correct, he was Black, and he had ambitions. The leftist
[professors were] happy to award a doctorate to such a candidate no matter how much fraud was
involved. Nor is it any wonder that it has taken forty years for the truth about King's record of
nearly constant intellectual piracy to be made public."

Supposed scholars, who in reality shared King's vision of a racially mixed and Marxist America,
purposely covered up his cheating for decades. The cover-up still continues. From the "New
York Times" of October 11, 1991, page 15, we learn that on October 10th of that year, a
committee of researchers at Boston University admitted that, "There is no question but that Dr.
King plagiarized in the dissertation." However, despite its finding, the committee said that "No
thought should be given to the revocation of Dr. King's doctoral degree," an action the panel said
"would serve no purpose."

No purpose, indeed! Justice demands that, in light of his willful fraud as a student, the "reverend"
and the "doctor" should be removed from King's name.

Communist Beliefs and Connections

Well friends, he is not a legitimate reverend, he is not a bona fide PhD, and his name isn't really
"Martin Luther King, Jr." What's left? Just a sexual degenerate, an America-hating Communist,
and a criminal betrayer of even the interests of his own people.

On Labor Day, 1957, a special meeting was attended by Martin Luther King and four others at a
strange institution called the Highlander Folk School in Monteagle, Tennessee. The Highlander
Folk School was a Communist front, having been founded by Myles Horton (Communist Party
organizer for Tennessee) and Don West (Communist Party organizer for North Carolina). The
leaders of this meeting with King were the aforementioned Horton and West, along with Abner
Berry and James Dumbrowski, all open and acknowledged members of the Communist Party,
USA. The agenda of the meeting was a plan to tour the Southern states to initiate
demonstrations and riots.

From 1955 to 1960, Martin Luther King's associate, advisor, and personal secretary was one
Bayard Rustin. In 1936 Rustin joined the Young Communist League at New York City College.
Convicted of draft-dodging, he went to prison for two years in 1944. On January 23, 1953 the
"Los Angeles Times" reported his conviction and sentencing to jail for 60 days for lewd vagrancy
and homosexual perversion. Rustin attended the 16th Convention of the Communist Party, USA
in February, 1957. One month later, he and King founded the Southern Christian Leadership
Conference, or SCLC for short. The president of the SCLC was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The
vice-president of the SCLC was the Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth, who was also the president of
an identified Communist front known as the Southern Conference Educational Fund, an
organization whose field director, a Mr. Carl Braden, was simultaneously a national sponsor of
the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, of which you may have heard. The program director of the
SCLC was the Reverend Andrew Young, in more recent years Jimmy Carter's ambassador to the
UN and mayor of Atlanta. Young, by the way, was trained at the Highlander Folk School,
previously mentioned.

Soon after returning from a trip to Moscow in 1958, Rustin organized the first of King's famous
marches on Washington. The official organ of the Communist Party, "The Worker,-- openly
declared the march to be a Communist project. Although he left King's employ as secretary in
1961, Rustin was called upon by King to be second in command of the much larger march on
Washington which took place on August 28, 1964.

Bayard Rustin's replacement in 1961 as secretary and advisor to King was Jack O'Dell, also
known as Hunter Pitts O'Dell. According to official records, in 1962 Jack O'Dell was a member of
the National Committee of the Communist Party, USA. He had been listed as a Communist
Party member as early as 1956. O'Dell was also given the job of acting executive director for
SCLC activities for the entire Southeast, according to the St. Louis "Globe-Democrat --of
October 26, 1962. At that time, there were still some patriots in the press corps, and word of
O'Dell's party membership became known.

What did King do? Shortly after the negative news reports, King fired O'Dell with much fanfare.
And he then, without the fanfare, "immediately hired him again-- as director of the New York
office of the SCLC, as confirmed by the "Richmond News-Leader --of September 27, 1963.
In 1963 a Black man from Monroe, North Carolina named Robert Williams made a trip to Peking,
China. Exactly 20 days before King's 1964 march on Washington, Williams successfully urged
Mao Tse-Tung to speak out on behalf of King's movement. Mr. Williams was also around this
time maintaining his primary residence in Cuba, from which he made regular broadcasts to the
southern US, three times a week, from high-power AM transmitters in Havana under the title
"Radio Free Dixie." In these broadcasts, he urged violent attacks by Blacks against White
Americans.

During this period, Williams wrote a book entitled "Negroes With Guns." The writer of the
foreword for this book? None other than Martin Luther King, Jr. It is also interesting to note that
the editors and publishers of this book were to a man all supporters of the infamous Fair Play for
Cuba Committee.

According to King's biographer and sympathizer David J. Garrow, "King privately described
himself as a Marxist." In his 1981 book, "The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr.", Garrow quotes
King as saying in SCLC staff meetings, "...we have moved into a new era, which must be an era
of revolution.... The whole structure of American life must be changed.... We are engaged in the
class struggle."

Jewish Communist Stanley Levison can best be described as King's behind-the-scenes
"handler." Levison, who had for years been in charge of the secret funnelling of Soviet funds to
the Communist Party, USA, was King's mentor and was actually the brains behind many of
King's more successful ploys. It was Levison who edited King's book, "Stride Toward Freedom."
It was Levison who arranged for a publisher. Levison even prepared King's income tax returns! It
was Levison who really controlled the fund-raising and agitation activities of the SCLC. Levison
wrote many of King's speeches. King described Levison as one of his "closest friends."

FBI: King Bought Sex With SCLC Money

The Federal Bureau of Investigation had for many years been aware of Stanley Levison's
Communist activities. It was Levison's close association with King that brought about the initial
FBI interest in King.

Lest you be tempted to believe the controlled media's lie about "racists" in the FBI being out to
"get" King, you should be aware that the man most responsible for the FBI's probe of King was
Assistant Director William C. Sullivan. Sullivan describes himself as a liberal, and says that
initially "I was one hundred per cent for King...because I saw him as an effective and badly
needed leader for the Black people in their desire for civil rights." The probe of King not only
confirmed their suspicions about King's Communist beliefs and associations, but it also revealed
King to be a despicable hypocrite, an immoral degenerate, and a worthless charlatan.

According to Assistant Director Sullivan, who had direct access to the surveillance files on King
which are denied the American people, King had embezzled or misapplied substantial amounts
of money contributed to the "civil rights" movement. King used SCLC funds to pay for liquor, and
numerous prostitutes both Black and White, who were brought to his hotel rooms, often two at a
time, for drunken sex parties which sometimes lasted for several days. These types of activities
were the norm for King's speaking and organizing tours.

In fact, an outfit called The National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee, which is
putting on display the two bedrooms from the Lorraine Motel where King stayed the night before
he was shot, has declined to depict in any way the "occupants --of those rooms. That"according
to exhibit designer Gerard Eisterhold"would be "close to blasphemy." The reason? Dr. Martin
Luther King, Jr. spent his last night on Earth having sex with two women at the motel and
physically beating and abusing a third.

Sullivan also stated that King had alienated the affections of numerous married women.
According to Sullivan, who in 30 years with the Bureau hadáseen everything there was to be
seen of the seamy side of life, King was one of only seven people he had ever encountered who
was such a total degenerate.

Noting the violence that almost invariably attended King's supposedly "non-violent" marches,
Sullivan's probe revealed a very different King from the carefully crafted public image. King
welcomed members of many different Black groups as members of his SCLC, many of them
advocates and practitioners of violence. King's only admonition on the subject was that they
should embrace "tactical nonviolence."

Sullivan also relates an incident in which King met in a financial conference with Communist
Party representatives, not knowing that one of the participants was an infiltrator actually working
for the FBI.

J. Edgar Hoover personally saw to it that documented information on King's Communist
connections was provided to the President and to Congress. And conclusive information from
FBI files was also provided to major newspapers and news wire services. But were the American
people informed of King's real nature? No, for even in the 1960s, the fix was in"the controlled
media and the bought politicians were bound and determined to push their racial mixing program
on America. King was their man and nothing was going to get in their way. With a few minor
exceptions, these facts have been kept from the American people. The pro-King propaganda
machine grinds on, and it is even reported that a serious proposal has been made to add some
of King's writings as a new book in the Bible.

Ladies and gentlemen, the purpose of this radio program is far greater than to prove to you the
immorality and subversion of this man called King. I want you to start to think for yourselves. I
want you to consider this: What are the forces and motivation behind the controlled media's
active promotion of King? What does it tell you about our politicians when you see them, almost
without exception, falling all over themselves to honor King as a national hero? What does it tell
you about our society when any public criticism of this moral leper and Communist functionary is
considered grounds for dismissal? What does it tell you about the controlled media when you see
how they have successfully suppressed the truth and held out a picture of King that can only be
described as a colossal lie? You need to think, my fellow Americans. You desperately need to
wake up.

to all doubting Thomas's, I have more on the way. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-05-2005, 03:06 PM

Hi Ahmad and welcome back!;-)

Quote:
Afterall why don't you give him the benefit of doubt!
You mean MLK.

There is no doubt and therefore I can't give the benefit of it to him: he was a useful idiot at best, or a knowing Communist at worst.

Communists are siding with Satan, knowingly or not.

I don't know of anyone who reached God through Communism. In my book it's impossible since Communism is anti-God and anti-religion.

Like I and many others have said before: I don't judge. But please, let me call an apple an apple and don't make me say it's an orange because then you would force me to lie.

Among the modus operandi of Marxist-Leninists is to LIE IF IT SUITS THEIR AGENDA.