Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Martin Luther King Jr. the Amerikan Traitor

Ahmed...you really, really, really, really need to read up on the origens and REAL philosophy of freemasonry.

The Coffin Cheaters are a drug dealing bikie gang here in Perth...there are some REALYY nice people in it...they still belong to a drug dealing bikie gang.

I sincerely equate Freemasonry with organised criminal behaviour.

My reasons are quite specific.

For this I really, really, really recommend Bill Stills "NWO: Ancient Plan Of Secret SOcieties".

A great primer.

Old 05-06-2005, 07:25 AM

Draken,

Quote:
I had a lot of time for you, you know that. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES to convince me in serious, honest discussion.
You make it sound like i am begging you to believe! do you really think it's about me? forget about me, think about the message itself, one god alone, not revering or loving anything or anyone more than God, looking for a righteous meaning before doing anything, dedicating your whole life to the truth and God alone, what about that? or is it too difficult for you? will your idols help you on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT ? will evola or the Yogis do you any good? it seems that you are seeking the truth at everybody but God.

Quote:
I'll stick to the proven Paths to God, thank you very much.
So if 19 is not a proof, where is your proof?

Forget about me, think about the message of Quran, one god alone, that's if you really care about your eternal future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-06-2005, 08:51 AM

Will you stop nagging, please?;-) How many times and how many ways will I have to tell you, you have NO IDEA WHAT I THINK ABOUT?
You are becoming more comical with every post you keep going on about me thinking about the message.

What will convince you I think about The Message, Ahmad?

I'll tell you what: NOTHING.

I could also keep nagging you about all sorts of issues, but I don't because if you didn't want to listen the first time, why would you listen the 51st time?

Obviously, you're not able or interested in addressing the problems with your faith, which seems to me to resemble more and more NWO/New Age/perverted Muslim kind of degeneration.

So please, let's get back to the original topics, Ahmad - you seem to have subverted this thread as well, like so many other threads.

And get off my back.

We will ALL have to answer eventually for our individual actions. Think about yours and I'll think about mine, OK?
Old 05-06-2005, 09:57 AM

Just one more thing, Ahmad.

You ask where my proof is.

How about thousands of years of Vedic wisdom?

How about thousands of years of Norse wisdom?

How about thousands of years of shamanic wisdom from all over the world, like the Lapps of Northern Sweden, the Red Indians of North and South America, or the Siberian nomads, not to mention the Magyar shamans?

How about 1400 years of Sufi Muslim wisdom?

How about 2000 years of esoteric Christian wisdom, (not the mainstream subversion)?

And you are trying to convince me of the "legacy" and primacy and superiority of "Submission" founded in 1974 by a highly dubious character, living in the very End of Kali Yuga, the Age characterized by destruction, disintegration, degeneration, corruption and allout deception?
Old 05-06-2005, 12:47 PM

So I'm going to the fire am I, Ahmad? You make me laugh.
Go ahead and tell me some more bullshit out of your Quran. This is fun. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-06-2005, 12:59 PM

And actually, you DO sound like you're begging me to believe, Ahmad, because you ARE, and you manage it all by yourself, I just point it out for everyone to see.
So it looks like you really don't care about me (I'm so sad), you care about another feather in your hat.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:23 PM

Because you're such a good sport in posting argument Ahmad, I decided to graciously give you some more insult to injury. It's interesting you talk of judgement. Somewhere in the book of Matthew, Christ says, "People will come to me and say, 'Lord, Lord, we have preached and done many great things in your name.' and I will say unto them, "Who are you? I do not know any of you. Turn away from me you workers of iniquity."

But wait, Christ is just an idol, right Ahmad? Muhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-07-2005, 05:32 AM

Default Jewish Black Allience

Some history worth remembering on the birthday of Martin Luther King...
A Forgotten Black-Jewish Alliance
by Dr. Rafael Medoff *
Reprinted from Arutz Sheva (Israel national News)

For many in the American Jewish community, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday is an occasion to recall the important role that Jews played in the civil rights movement of the 1950s-1960s. But few remember the earlier alliance between Jews and prominent African-Americans, in the 1940s, on the issues of rescuing Jews from the Holocaust and creating a Jewish state.

This forgotten Black-Jewish alliance was connected to a series of political action campaigns undertaken in the 1940s by an activist group led by Peter Bergson, a Zionist emissary from Jerusalem. The group's efforts won the support of a wide array of members of Congress, Hollywood celebrities and intellectuals, including numerous prominent African-Americans.

The Bergson group was initially known as the Committee for a Jewish Army. From 1940 to 1943, it sought the creation of a Jewish armed force that would fight alongside the Allies against the Nazis. Black labor union leader A. Philip Randolph, president of the International Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters, was an early backer of Bergson's Jewish army effort. So was W. E. B. DuBois, the leading African-American intellectual of his era.

Eventually, the British agreed to establish the 5,000-man force, known as the Jewish Brigade. It fought with distinction on the European battlefield in 1945, and many of its veterans later took part in Israel's 1948 War of Independence.

When news of the mass murder of Europe's Jews reached the West in 1942-1943, Bergson created the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People of Europe, to press the Roosevelt administration to rescue Jewish refugees.

Two of the most famous African-American authors of that period, Langston Hughes and Zora Neale Hurston, were sponsors of the Bergson group's July 1943 Emergency Conference to Save the Jewish People of Europe. The conference, which was held in New York City, sought to counter the Roosevelt administration's claim that rescuing Jews from Hitler was physically impossible. More than 1,500 delegates listened to panels of experts on transportation, relief methods, military affairs and other fields, discussing specific, practical ways to save Jews from the Holocaust. One of the speakers was Walter White, executive director of the NAACP.

In addition, the famous Black singer, actor and political activist Paul Robeson was one of the stars of a Madison Square Garden "Show of Shows" organized by Bergson in 1944 to raise money for his campaign to rescue Jewish refugees.

The Emergency Committee's dramatic tactics included full-page newspaper ads, a march by over 400 rabbis to the White House just before Yom Kippur and a Congressional resolution urging the creation of a US government agency to rescue refugees. These efforts embarrassed the administration and compelled FDR to establish the War Refugee Board, which helped save an estimated 220,000 lives during the final fifteen months of the Holocaust.

After the war, Bergson turned his attention to the cause of creating a Jewish national homeland. He established the Hebrew Committee of National Liberation and the American League for a Free Palestine, which played an important role in mobilizing American public support for the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Canada Lee, one of the most prominent Black actors of the 1940s, and Congressman Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., of Harlem -- the first African-American to represent New York in the US House of Representatives -- were supporters of Bergson's Jewish statehood campaign. At one Bergson group rally in 1948, Rev. Powell and the Irish-American lawyer Paul O'Dwyer stood backstage and watched while an ineffective speaker sought vainly to raise funds for Jewish statehood.

"Powell became impatient," O'Dwyer later recalled, "and whispered to me, 'This guy is blowing it. Paul, I think this calls for a Baptist minister and an Irish revolutionary. You handle that microphone over there and I'll handle this one.' In unison we rose and in unison we took the microphones gently away from [the speaker]. We collected $75,000 from the crowd that night."

During that same period, Walter White and the NAACP worked closely with the Bergson group to help bring about the desegregation of theaters in Baltimore, which restricted African-Americans to less desirable seats. In 1946, Bergson ally Ben Hecht, one of the most prominent screenwriters in Hollywood, authored a Broadway play called "A Flag is Born", to rally American public sympathy for the Jewish rebels battling the British for control of Palestine. On the eve of the staging of "Flag" at the Maryland Theater in Baltimore, the Bergson group and the NAACP joined hands to pressure the theater management to abandon its discriminatory seating policy -- "a tradition-shattering victory," as White called it.

A decade before the famous Black-Jewish alliance in the civil rights movement, prominent Blacks and Jews joined hands to support the Bergson group's campaigns to create a Jewish army, rescue Holocaust refugees, and establish a Jewish state -- and, in the process, helped desegregate Baltimore's theaters.

On the occasion of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday, that early collaboration between Jewish Americans and African-Americans is worth remembering.

Original URL: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=4672

* Dr. Medoff is director of The David S. Wyman Institute for Holocaust Studies, which focuses on issues related to America’s response to the Holocaust.

================================================== =====

Comments
by Jared Israel

================================================== ======

A couple of thoughts about Dr. Medoff's article, reprinted from Arutz Sheva, the Zionist website.

First, one of the much-repeated allegations against Israel is that the Zionists betrayed the European Jews in the hope that a slaughter would help build support for Israel. But as Dr. Medoff correctly states, in the US it was the Bergson brothers, two members of the (very) Zionist Irgun, who mobilized the coalition that pressured Roosevelt to change the US policy of letting Hitler finish off the European Jews. From my own research, I can add that the Bergsons created the movement described by Dr. Medoff in the face of resistance from the mainstream Jewish organizations, which were far less Zionist. (This research will be posted soon.)

Second, supporters of the PLO have rewritten the history of the 1940s so that the Arab League appears as a progressive force resisting Jewish colonialism. But in fact, while Hajj Amin al-Husseini, whose movement forged the current Palestinian leadership, was organizing Waffen SS divisions to fight in Bosnia and Stalingrad for Hitler, who like all modern racists, loathed Black people and Jews in equal measure, the militantly Zionist Bergsons were working with eminent Black leaders (including leftists like Paul Robeson and W. E. B Dubois) to defend the Jews from Hitler's murderers, create the state of Israel, and oppose segregation in the US.

Third, the alliance of Black people and Jews was rooted not only in resistance to Hitler, but also in the fight against the home-grown racism of the Eugenics movement, sponsored by the US establishment. One of the first steps in making the Holocaust possible was the Johnson-Reed Immigration act of 1924, which essentially eliminated the US as a haven of escape for persecuted European Jews. That act was past based on the 'evidence' of lies fabricated by the founders of IQ testing and disseminated by them and by the Eugenics movement, according to which Black people, poor whites, and South and East European immigrants - particularly Jews - were mentally defective and prone to crime. The effect of that propaganda was to encourage a climate of tolerance towards Hitler's murder of the Jews, to shut off the immigration escape route, and to 'justify' the violent discrimination against Black people, known as segregation.

There is now an attempt to resurrect the 'ideas' of the eugenics movement. This attempt is discussed and the ideas are refuted in the book, "Resurrecting Racism: The current attack on Black people using phony science," being posted on Emperor's Clothes.
http://www.tenc.net/#contents

Jared Israel
Editor, Emperor's Clothes
Old 05-07-2005, 07:36 AM

Default Re: Jewish Black Allience

Well Draken,

you answered yourself by yourself. There is no argument between you and me.

If you cannot see the message nor its proof, i really can't help you any further.

Obviously nobody took the challenge of finding even a single evidence of the accusations in Martin's own WORDS, this proves alot.

By the way nohope, the quote you posted was of God, Jesus was just a prophet delivering God's own words.

Sura 109, The Disbelievers (Al-Kaaferoon)

[109:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[109:1] Say, "O you disbelievers.

[109:2] "I do not worship what you worship.

[109:3] "Nor do you worship what I worship.

[109:4] "Nor will I ever worship what you worship.

[109:5] "Nor will you ever worship what I worship.

[109:6] "To you is your religion, and to me is my religion."

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-07-2005, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Jewish Black Allience

There never was an argument between us, Ahmad, that's what I've been trying to tell you all this time! I'm glad you finally see my point. :-)