Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008, 01:45 PM

Default Bin Laden finally found?

Bin Laden found by Morgan Spurlock?

Has anyone else been hearing these rumors that Morgan Spurlock (director of Supersize Me) found Bin Laden in his documentary WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OSAMA BIN LADEN?

I haven't seen the film yet but has anyone else on here? I'm totally curious if this is true or not or some kind of marketing ploy. If it's true, what a slap in the face to the US government. The guy most famous for eating hamburgers and fries found Bin Laden? WTF???

Old 05-07-2008, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Bin Laden finally found?

Dear Emma,

Not to get on your case, but anyone who is seriously still thinking about bin laden as anything more than the red herring that he truly is, is not up to speed on what we are facing.

I wasn't born knowing anything of the things I've learned since coming to an understanding that 911 was a fraud, so I don't think I'm smarter than you, I just know that that it is not where our attention should be.

For example, if your car had no tires on it, would your attention be focused on a little scratch on the paint, or about getting tires?

Priorities...

And you must have missed the comment by a general who said, a few yrs back, that they weren't gonna find him, because if they did, there'd be no excuse to continue the war. [ no, I don't have a link, sorry ]

BTW, "supersize me" was really good...
Old 05-07-2008, 05:55 PM

Ah, isn't she referencing a fictional movie here?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ah, isn't she referencing a fictional movie here?
Fictional?

I thought documentaries were factual, not fictional, not counting any gov't sponsored ones of course...
Old 05-08-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
Dear Emma,

Not to get on your case, but anyone who is seriously still thinking about bin laden as anything more than the red herring that he truly is, is not up to speed on what we are facing.

I wasn't born knowing anything of the things I've learned since coming to an understanding that 911 was a fraud, so I don't think I'm smarter than you, I just know that that it is not where our attention should be.

For example, if your car had no tires on it, would your attention be focused on a little scratch on the paint, or about getting tires?

Priorities...

And you must have missed the comment by a general who said, a few yrs back, that they weren't gonna find him, because if they did, there'd be no excuse to continue the war. [ no, I don't have a link, sorry ]

BTW, "supersize me" was really good...

Not to worry, you're not getting on my case, I completely understand your position on this subject. To me it's still relevant though because here we have a 'factual' documentary made by the man most famous for eating grease, with whispers that he actually found Bin Laden. Was 911 a fraud like you said? I'm open to that, I'm open to anything. But regardless of whether or not 911 was a set up and Bin Laden is/isn't working for the CIA, the game goes on, the players are still playing and the world is still lapping it up, watching it all unfold, ever curious about Bin Laden's whereabouts. And as long as that's happening the issue will stay relevant.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Fictional?

I thought documentaries were factual, not fictional, not counting any gov't sponsored ones of course...
Don't know about you, but I have a hard time taking this as a serious documentary after watching the clip.

Even without watching the documentary, I have a hard time taking it seriously.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't know about you, but I have a hard time taking this as a serious documentary after watching the clip.

Even without watching the documentary, I have a hard time taking it seriously.
Yeah looks like it's meant to be a comedic documentary ala Michael Moore. That doesn't bother me though, as both guys always do a lot of digging-- I'm going to check it out just because it would kind of amuse me to watch a guy go all over the middle east looking for the worlds most wanted criminal.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:43 AM

" worlds most wanted criminal."

according to whom?

If the NEWZ was really run by decent people, first off I'd spell it differently , and if the usa actually had a free press, as opposed to a controlled newz service...911 would never have happened, not to mention the many other wars which never would have happened, and the real criminals would be behind bars instead of creating wars and telling lies and spinning truths.

good luck with chasing this red herring

I haven't looked at the vid yet, but I'll post a comment when I do.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:51 PM

Cool Re: Bin Laden finally found?

Quote:
" worlds most wanted criminal."

according to whom?

If the NEWZ was really run by decent people, first off I'd spell it differently , and if the usa actually had a free press, as opposed to a controlled newz service...911 would never have happened, not to mention the many other wars which never would have happened, and the real criminals would be behind bars instead of creating wars and telling lies and spinning truths.

good luck with chasing this red herring

I haven't looked at the vid yet, but I'll post a comment when I do.

Worlds most wanted criminal... is a term used to describe Bin Laden over and over. It's basically just general consensus. It's not my general consensus. I agree with you about the newz too. I'm not sure I'm chasing a red herring though!

Looking forward to your comments, as always.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:14 PM

it seems, my 1st impression was wrong [ I'm commenting as I watch the trailers ]

According to one of the last folks on camera, spurlock made it clear that there is more going on than osama....so, cool, I'll keep an eye peeled for it, and hopefully nobody edits out his message...

And according to spurlock, he wanted to give voice to those that ARE NEVER HEARD on the MASS TV !!!!! he's getting more points from me...

one thing is for sure, the title is an attention grabber, and even wolf blitzer covered it, cuz it validates the big lie...but I don't think blitzer or any of the whores out there know the message inside...which is good for spurlock and the message, providing it remains intact, and enough people see it....let us pray...