Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 10-25-2009, 09:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs


Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Please tell me how a bunch of law abiding men helping kids is evil? You are making assumptions based off some irrational prejudice. A guy helping kids, yep, he must be raping them.

It's not a problem because your opinion is irrational and baseless. You're the accuser and thus the burden of proof lies with you. You cannot produce any evidence, so your opinion is down the drain.

I'm sure you'd still go on spreading lies whether I was here or not. I have no doubt about that.
I think you have a reading comprehension problem.

I SAID:

I have a problem with an all MALE organization that is involved primarily in children's charities.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Neither one requires evidence.

However, if you think I must provide PROOF of my opinion then the same standard applies to you.

You have yet to do so.

Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 10-25-2009, 11:51 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
Master of the Lodge
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 643
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I think you have a reading comprehension problem.

I SAID:

I have a problem with an all MALE organization that is involved primarily in children's charities.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Neither one requires evidence.

However, if you think I must provide PROOF of my opinion then the same standard applies to you.

You have yet to do so.
I don't have a reading comprehension problem. Well, that's your personal problem, but an individual problem doesn't mean it's rational. Plus, children's charity as a primary charity is done by only the Shriner's. The rest of ours is just small things. There are dozens of Masonic charities that are not kid oriented.
__________________
"Ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hate and hate breeds violence."
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 10-26-2009, 01:05 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I don't have a reading comprehension problem. Well, that's your personal problem, but an individual problem doesn't mean it's rational. Plus, children's charity as a primary charity is done by only the Shriner's. The rest of ours is just small things. There are dozens of Masonic charities that are not kid oriented.
Yep.

Exactly.

Of all the Freemason charitable organizations, the best known is the Shriners.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 10-26-2009, 11:18 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
Master of the Lodge
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 643
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yep.

Exactly.

Of all the Freemason charitable organizations, the best known is the Shriners.
Point being.

Question, why should I stop helping because one person doesn't like men helping kids? I'm not doing anything wrong so why should I feel guilty or ashamed from your constant harassment? Now times this by the membership of Freemasonry. And again, bad apples we expel.

Bad apples = those who break the law, and those who break Masonic oaths and charges. One of the charges is to be a good law abiding citizen.
__________________
"Ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hate and hate breeds violence."
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 10-27-2009, 09:12 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Point being.

Question, why should I stop helping because one person doesn't like men helping kids? I'm not doing anything wrong so why should I feel guilty or ashamed from your constant harassment? Now times this by the membership of Freemasonry. And again, bad apples we expel.

Bad apples = those who break the law, and those who break Masonic oaths and charges. One of the charges is to be a good law abiding citizen.
Sorry, but I never said you should stop helping.

Again.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

I said that I have a problem with an all male organization that is involved primarily in children's charities.

I never said that you should stop helping.

You are stating a fabrication of your own mind.

In essence, you are lying about what I have written.

Since Freemasonry requires that you be an upstanding citizen and it has been determined that you are fabricating my words and lying as to what I have written, could this be reason for your expulsion?

I said I have a problem with an ALL MALE ORGANIZATION that is involved primarily in children's charities.

That is my opinion and if you equate an opinion to harrassment, you would be wrong.

It's called freedom of speech and not harrassment.

Learn the difference and deal with it.

Or, feel free to leave if you can't deal with it.

Like I said, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to post on this forum so you can play the victim of harrassment card when someone expresses an opinion that doesn't agree with your own.

If you feel like you're being harassed because another poster on this forum has an opinion about Freemasonry that is in direct contrast to your opinion, I suggest that you leave rather than accuse them of harrassment.

Otherwise, stay and accept the fact that not EVERYONE here is going to agree with you, and if they don't, it will be determined to be a difference of opinion and not the ACCUSATORY harrassment you want to slap on us.

BTW, we could say the same about you, but we haven't.

Kindly inform us as to what LAWS some of your Masonic brothers have broken that have caused them to be expelled from the Freemasonry cult and what oaths some of your brothers have broken that have also caused their expulsion from the group.

P.S. You are not a FREEMASONRY higher-up, so kindly stop pretending as if you know all that which your SUPERIORS have been involved with since the inception of this organization.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-27-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 10-28-2009, 06:47 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
Master of the Lodge
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 643
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Well, I'm going off of the world according to BA. In your mind, an all male organization is wrong for helping children. I belong to that all male organization so logic leads to the conclusion that what I'm doing is wrong.

I haven't lied about what you have written. I just followed the logical sequence. Plus, a petty squabble will never constitute an expulsion nor is lying against the law (unless under Oath in court).

I never said you should stop free speech, but if I think someone's opinion is wrong, I have the right to counter argue. Freedom is a two way street.

Prime example, this year we expelled a Brother for misappropriation of funds. He was writing checks to himself instead of repairs for the building. He was removed from the positions he held and was found guilty by a tribunal. He tried to appeal, but we found that the tribunal decision should stand. I had to remove someone from Lodge after a late report came to my attention that this person was a felon. He lied to us on his application so we kicked him out.

If a Brother breaks any part of his Oath he is up for expulsion, easy as that.

PS - You don't know who the higher-ups are. Even if I was a 32nd, you'd say I wasn't a 33rd. If I was a 33rd you would say there was an inner circle. Hell, I could tell you I was in the CBCS, ROOS, HRAKTP, or CRCC (of which are just as exclusive if not more than the 33rd, but in the York Rite), but you'd still say there was something higher. You have no idea where I stand in the structure of Freemasonry.
__________________
"Ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hate and hate breeds violence."

Last edited by KSigMason : 10-28-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 10-30-2009, 12:13 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Well, I'm going off of the world according to BA. In your mind, an all male organization is wrong for helping children. I belong to that all male organization so logic leads to the conclusion that what I'm doing is wrong.

I haven't lied about what you have written. I just followed the logical sequence. Plus, a petty squabble will never constitute an expulsion nor is lying against the law (unless under Oath in court).

I never said you should stop free speech, but if I think someone's opinion is wrong, I have the right to counter argue. Freedom is a two way street.

Prime example, this year we expelled a Brother for misappropriation of funds. He was writing checks to himself instead of repairs for the building. He was removed from the positions he held and was found guilty by a tribunal. He tried to appeal, but we found that the tribunal decision should stand. I had to remove someone from Lodge after a late report came to my attention that this person was a felon. He lied to us on his application so we kicked him out.

If a Brother breaks any part of his Oath he is up for expulsion, easy as that.

PS - You don't know who the higher-ups are. Even if I was a 32nd, you'd say I wasn't a 33rd. If I was a 33rd you would say there was an inner circle. Hell, I could tell you I was in the CBCS, ROOS, HRAKTP, or CRCC (of which are just as exclusive if not more than the 33rd, but in the York Rite), but you'd still say there was something higher. You have no idea where I stand in the structure of Freemasonry.
Again.

I HAVE A PROBLEM with ANY organization that is comprised only of males and involved primarily in children's charities.

This is my PERSONAL OPINION.

IT does not involve you.

However, if you consider my opinion to be logic, then, apparently, as you say, what you are doing is wrong.

P.S. You have no idea who the higher-ups in Freemasonry are either.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 10-30-2009, 11:35 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Again.

I HAVE A PROBLEM with ANY organization that is comprised only of males and involved primarily in children's charities.

This is my PERSONAL OPINION.

IT does not involve you.

However, if you consider my opinion to be logic, then, apparently, as you say, what you are doing is wrong.

P.S. You have no idea who the higher-ups in Freemasonry are either.
Something tells me that you also are the first to cry sexism, but that is just my opinion. Do you also have a problem with the Boy Scouts?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 10-31-2009, 12:25 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Something tells me that you also are the first to cry sexism, but that is just my opinion. Do you also have a problem with the Boy Scouts?
Yeah.

I was the first to cry sexism.

Just google me and I'll come up on Wikipedia.

BlueAngel; the FIRST to cry sexism.

After my membership on this site since 2005, has anyone ever heard me cry sexism?

Didn't think so.

Since the answer to that question is a resounding no, I assume this would suggest that the "SOMETHING" who advises EireEngineer as to what he should believe is supplying him with FALSE INFORMATION.

This isn't the first time that EireEngineer has referenced that "SOMETHING" tells him what he needs to know.

Obviously, EireEngineer is all about Freemasonry.

That's okay.

To each their own.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-31-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:01 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yeah.

I was the first to cry sexism.

Just google me and I'll come up on Wikipedia.

BlueAngel; the FIRST to cry sexism.

After my membership on this site since 2005, has anyone ever heard me cry sexism?

Didn't think so.

Since the answer to that question is a resounding no, I assume this would suggest that the "SOMETHING" who advises EireEngineer as to what he should believe is supplying him with FALSE INFORMATION.

This isn't the first time that EireEngineer has referenced that "SOMETHING" tells him what he needs to know.

Obviously, EireEngineer is all about Freemasonry.

That's okay.

To each their own.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong.
Wow, you are really funny tonight! Do you not understand simple figures of speach? I was referring to my belief that since you posted an obviously sexist statement, you are probably also prone to crying sexism at every mishap that occurs in your life. But I could be wrong. I was not saying you were the first to utter the phrase, obviously. Also, I really couldnt care less about freemasonry, but I do have a problem with FemiNazis that try to pigeonhole all men as bastards just because they got stood up for the prom once or someone pointed out the obvious fact that their ass is huge.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.