Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2010, 10:32 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Actually the Boy Scouts is not connected to Freemasonry. Actually we strive not to let criminals into our organization. In fact, when I was Master, we stopped someone with a shady past from getting in.

Phollic sysbols? You mean "phallic symbols"? Actually the meanings are well known to the members. Its the conspirators that seem to have sex on the brain.

The OTO is not a Masonic organization. There may be cross membership, but the OTO is not a part of the Masonic family. Fact.

I do love when non-members think they know more than actual members. Cracks me up every time.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-26-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Actually the Boy Scouts is not connected to Freemasonry. Actually we strive not to let criminals into our organization. In fact, when I was Master, we stopped someone with a shady past from getting in.

Phollic sysbols? You mean "phallic symbols"? Actually the meanings are well known to the members. Its the conspirators that seem to have sex on the brain.

The OTO is not a Masonic organization. There may be cross membership, but the OTO is not a part of the Masonic family. Fact.

I do love when non-members think they know more than actual members. Cracks me up every time.
So, you consider the Boy Scouts to be criminals?

OMG.

Thank Goodness.

When KSigMason was a Master Freemason, he actually stopped someone with a shady past from getting into his Freemasonry lodge.

We are just so thankful to you for all of your efforts in saving the rest of us from allowing someone with a shady past from besoming a member of your lodge.

You have saved us all.

So, since this occurred when you were a Master Mason what are you now?

I love when members of Freemasonry who are low men on the totem pole such as KSigMason think they know more than we do or the higher-ups.

Cracks me up every time.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-26-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:16 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, you consider the Boy Scouts to be criminals?
No I never said that. As you plainly can see I broke up the two subjects with sentences. Maybe I should have started a new paragraph to help clear up that matter. Subject One: Boy Scouts are not a part of the Masonic family. Subject Two: We strive not to let criminals into our group.

Quote:
When KSigMason was a Master Freemason, he actually stopped someone with a shady past from getting into his Freemasonry lodge.

We are just so thankful to you for all of your efforts in saving the rest of us from allowing someone with a shady past from becoming a member of your lodge.

You have saved us all.
It had nothing to do with the rest of you. All you are doing is mocking the argument that I have presented to another poster. My argument presented a counter point to his baseless accusations.

Quote:
I was Worshipful Master of the Lodge, now I am a Past Master. I was offered a position in the Grand Lodge, but I'm otherwise occupied for the next year so it will have to wait.

Quote:
I love when members of Freemasonry who are low men on the totem pole such as KSigMason think they know more than we do or the higher-ups.
So again. You think you know more than the actual members? Are you so naive that you think I didn't do any research? I mean, if you think you have some cache of information, what do you think I have from going through the various ceremonies? Nothing any conspiracy theorist has ever said has held a grain of sand to the truth.

Do you also compare your intellect to those some say control the world and hold some secret going back into antiquity? People who supposedly have all sorts of power. With a few public books and access to internet (so well known for its accuracy), you think you hold more knowledge of the internal workings of an organization that first created a Grand Lodge in 1717 and has possibility of going back to the 10th century?

I mean, I come here in full sincerity and with honesty explain the truth of the matter and I'm mocked? Whatever. Maybe some won't be swayed, but the rational will be. Like I've said before, the only enemies to Freemasonry are tyranny, ignorance, and fanaticism.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:36 PM

Sorry, but you didn't break up the two sentences.

They ran together.

FYI, KSigMason, we don't care anything about your membership in Freemansory and/or what title you hold; what you do within the organization, etc., and I have no clue why you think we do and/or why you continue to post on this forum.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-31-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:03 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Sorry, but you didn't break up the two sentences.

They ran together.
I did have two different sentences. That can be plainly see. I recognized that I should have made it more clear so as not to confuse people, but I made my point clear in my previous post.

Quote:
FYI, KSigMason, we don't care anything about your membership in Freemansory and/or what title you hold; what you do within the organization, etc., and I have no clue why you think we do and/or why you continue to post on this forum.
You posted this:

Quote:
And now say you don't care? Seems like a contradiction. You ask what I do and then say you don't care? Hmmmm...

I'm still awaiting the response from JBoy. This tireless mocking does nothing except detract from the debate on the subject.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:13 PM

You're grasping at straws.

I don't ever contradict myself, but you do.

Just because I inquired as to whatever you said it was occurred when you were whatever rank you say you were at the time during your Freemasonry membership does not indicate that I care.

You posted a response that indicated you believe the boy scouts to be a criminal organization.

Sorry.

Can't backtrack.

It's right here in plain sight.

I quoted it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-31-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:47 PM
KYCH

Quote:
You posted a response that indicated you believe the boy scouts to be a criminal organization.
No. You're putting words in my mouth. You should know, I was a Boy Scout.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
No. You're putting words in my mouth. You should know, I was a Boy Scout.
Sorry, pal, but I'm not putting words in your mouth.

I refer you to your previous comment wherein you will see that you are the one whose words came out of his own mouth and not something I put into it.

Your mouth, that is.

I have no clue why you think I should know that you were a Boy Scout.

And, even if I knew you were a Boy Scout, which I didn't, so what?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-31-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:14 AM

UK MASONIC POLICE PROTECT MASONIC CRIMINALS
After investigations into three of the most notorious mass murderers
Shipman ,Huntley and Hamilton
it was clear that in every case UK police failed to take any action
against the growing mountain of evidence
showing they had been acting criminally right up to the time they had
murdered.
The connection is clear that Dr.Harold Shipman(the second biggest mass
murderer in history) ,Ian Huntley(murdered two children after working
as a janitor despite a history af abuse) and Thomas Hamilton(who
murdered 16 children in Dunblane despite a history of complaints about
his conduct around children he took to summer camps) ALL had been
associated with an agenda connecting senior police officers to Masonic
secret society networks and who have infiltrated to control ALL key
areas of law .From lawyers,judges ,law lords ,politicians,Chief
Constables, right down to the ordinary constable ,the UK is dominated
by this sinister network.
The UK media fail time and again to expose that connection indeed the
UK media have throughout its history kept a TIGHT lid on a system that
dominates all parts of UK life.UNTIL the media stop covering up this
sinister connection we will continue to see MASONIC CONTROLLING bullies
and criminals getting away with MURDER thanks to those failures.
Internet users will continue to EXPOSE each and every part of society
that has been aiding and abetting masonic control over our daily lives
causing untold misery and deaths ,due to repeated and consistent
failures of our legal systems to stop masonic interference.The
complicity and collusion is breathtaking in a so called modern society
that will remain in the dark ages until there is widespread publicity
and debate on these serious matters.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:32 AM

Freemasonry is Lucifer/Satan worship

"...and a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason is behind the veil laughing his head off and rolling in the aisle every time a new sucker is initiated into the 1st degree of Freemasonry."

ALL THE SNAKES HISSING IN THE SAME PIT
Masonic ritual quasi cult
Albert Pike was even more direct when he stated, "The Blue Degrees are but the outer court of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry
Pike states that Masonry is the unifier of all religions and that "the Christian, the Hebrew, the Moslem, the Brahmin, the followers of Confucius and Zoroaster, can assemble as brethren and unite in prayer to the one God who is above all the Baalim."(15) In other words, the biblical God is reduced to the level of all the other gods and at the same time rendered as equal with the false gods of those religions. Therefore, Christianity is stripped of its uniqueness as the one true religion that offers humanity its only hope for salvation.
The god of Freemasonry is a force resident within all living things, and The religion of the Craft is pantheism.

The Mason may unwittingly be a part of the Lodge thinking that it is an extension of his Christian faith, when in fact it is a "Trojan horse," allowing another god into his soul.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff; Red Emphasis added]
What a revelation! From the first degree, the first Initiation, the Mason is urged mightily to "seek the Light"! The average Mason is continually saying that he is "seeking the Light", and will spend his entire life "moving toward the Light". Almost every person in Western Civilization will assume that this "Light" is the revelation of the God of the Bible; indeed, this statement is held up continuously to try to convince us that Masonry is Christian. Yet, here, Albert Pike is saying that Lucifer is the One who bears the Light of Freemasonry! Lucifer is the Light-bearer of Freemasonry .

"SEETHING ENERGIES OF LUCIFER WITHIN YOUR HANDS"!
"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48; Emphasis Added]
This statement is the most bold and concise anyone can create in the English language! It boldly states that, once the Mason learns to control his emotion, and to properly apply the "dynamo of living power", he can be assured of being able to control the "seething energies of Lucifer" in his hands. Further, he admits that Masonry is the Craft, the old name for Witchcraft! Further, all Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall is promising here.
This is most powerful proof that Freemasonry is Satanism, because its language is direct and clear, not cluttered with deliberately confusing arcane language that only an insider can understand. Further, note that Hall and Reynold E. Blight are 33rd Degree Masons, while the Illustrator is 32nd Degree. Macoy Publishing Company is also one of the most respected of all Masonic Publishing Houses.
Over the years since I read Cooper's book, I have verified the vast majority of the information contained therein. Even the former Illuminist Witch, Doc Marquis, keeps this book on his shelf. If you want to speak to Doc about the veracity of this information, you may call him at Christians Exposing The Occult , P.O. Box 632436, Nacogdoches, TX 75963-2436, or call him at 409-552-7313. Doc even has many of the super secret books, called Esoteric books, of Freemasonry, including many written in code. Doc verifies Cooper's statement, above.
Masonic Rituals for Entered Apprentice, FellowCraft and Master Mason Degrees of Blue Lodge

MASONRY PROVEN CONCLUSIVELY TO BE WORSHIP OF LUCIFER, SATAN! Part 1 of 2

Freemasonry, Scouting and the Order of the Arrow
( Masons own )