Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2010, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Freemasonry vs. Round Table

Freemasonry is not a harmless organisation and cannot in any way be compared to Round Table/Rotary. Freemasonry exists to promote the interests of Freemasons themselves, not for the benefits of others. Money given to outside charities by freemasons is given grudgingly, as a sop to it's many critics. I was formerly Charity Steward for a masonic district, overseeing Charitable aspects of 26 lodges. Believe me, I was instructed by senior masons to direct only the smallest amounts possible to non-masonic organisations. I left after some twelve years, finally persuaded that Freemasonry , in general, is not for the common good, and some degrees, Holy Royal Arch, Rose Croix, in particular, are blashemous and dangerous.
Some members view Freemasonry as more important than family or career; it is rather pathetic to see such misguided men parading around the lodge room, full of authority but having made little or no impact on the real world.There are many sad, pompous little pricks amongst it's members.

Round Table (of which I was a member, many years ago) is a fun organisation, typically for hard living young professionals who want to give somrthing back whilst enjoying themselves in a sometimes boisterous fashion. However, they are not a self help organisation, they are focussed on others and what help they can give. It is above all a practical organisation, more akin to painting Alms Houses than dressing in archaic aprons and conducting bizarre ceremonies.

I think that at the top (32nd and 33rd gegree level,) Freemasonry is dangerously influential in our society, especially in the Police Force and Insurance. Masonic lodges are awash with them!

Old 12-27-2010, 06:01 PM

Shriners take in over $100 million a yr. what do they spend on there hospitals.....less than 3 %.
They like little clown cars, fancy lodges.....fancy cars....
Old 12-28-2010, 05:09 AM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
I said all masons are whores, what u gonna do ??
CRMINALS....THUGS.....EVIL......NO GOOD...
get it, cry baby ???
Laugh at your childish games.

I am Christian as well. Maybe I'm not the Christian you want me to be, but then again I wouldn't want to be associated with creatures like you. Pike wrote some interesting books, which I've actually read through and through. But what was in his book was his opinion and research. Every symbol can have a million interpretations depending on the knowledge of the viewer; there is never a set, exclusive interpretation.

Quote:
my little girl wanted to know why the horns on this
I don't know. Ask the artist who drew it. Any idiot can make an image and post it on the web. Is Moses not depicted with horns?

You have a child?! That poor thing.

Quote:
Freemasonry exists to promote the interests of Freemasons themselves, not for the benefits of others.
Please tell that to a recipient of Masonic charity.

Quote:
Money given to outside charities by freemasons is given grudgingly, as a sop to it's many critics.
Not true.

Quote:
I was formerly Charity Steward for a masonic district, overseeing Charitable aspects of 26 lodges. Believe me, I was instructed by senior masons to direct only the smallest amounts possible to non-masonic organisations.
You were a Mason??? If you were, what Lodge did you join and what are the dates? What district in what state? Who was the DDGM? Who was the MWGM? Can anyone actually confirm this?

No Mason should put the Fraternity above their family. That is repugnant.

Quote:
I think that at the top (32nd and 33rd gegree level,) Freemasonry is dangerously influential in our society, especially in the Police Force and Insurance. Masonic lodges are awash with them!
Masons come from all walks of life. Most policeman are honorable servants.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:23 AM

Re: Masonic Cop Watch
About 1.75 years later we now have 1,730 threads about cops committing sex offenses out of 10,431 total threads in the news section, which is about 16.6%. There are sure a lot of cops out there committing sex offenses. Most of the stories appear to be offenses committed against children. Cops must like them young. Maybe they resist less, and are easily manipulated by someone they are taught to look up too. Sworn officers of the law committing a sex offense against someone in custody appears to be on the rise. The person might have to perform a sexual act to get out of some traffic infraction, or perform sexual acts if they are already incarcerated for the sexual gratification of those in charge of their welfare.

Keep in mind that this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reporting sex offenses committed by sworn officers of the law. I am only scanning a limited amount of these stories online, and lots more are missed. Please help out an post stories along with pictures of these officers in the Law Enforcement Sex Offender thread. They need to be exposed for the safety of the children. More often then not, their information won't appear on the various offender registries because SOL's tend to be a protected class of citizens even when they commit a sex crime. People can come here instead to find their information; although, they won't have a current address.

Please write and tell your representatives in government that cops must not be a protected class. Some legislators are trying to pass bills into law that would protect SOL's information from being displayed online. Supposedly it is to protect the SOL's and their families. However equal protection of the law should apply to everyone, and cops shouldn't become a protected class when displaying information. Especially when SOL's are so eager to display information about you online if you have been convicted of a crime. In some cases, such as in Ohio, you don't even have to be convicted of the crime for your information to appear online.

Read about all the sex abuses in this forum
http://www.copwatch.net/forums/foru...?s=&forumid=108
Old 12-30-2010, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by KSigMason
[i]So slanderous implications are okay now?

What part of "he edited his post" don't you get? You are thick. This site is a joke, you're a joke of a moderator and human being, JBoy is a punk that needs put in his place, and this site needs torn down - not because its a conspiracy website, but because its a cesspool of one sided neurotic and paranoid ideas. Opposition comes in and you ban them for no reason other than you can. BAN ME! I DARE YOU! YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME! I'LL ALWAYS BE AROUND!..

.SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD KICKING AND STOMPING.. Titty Baby..

definition of punk: U dont know my age. did n't u know that punk and age are linked ???

a young hoodlum.a young person regarded as un experienced.

Im 58 yrs. old U dont even know the definition of a word i learned in 6 grade. u are a joke to behold..

All the viewers will see this and say, damn, that boy is STUPID !!!

U have never made any logical sense since u have been here, u contribute 0000 to this forum. ..TITTY BABY.
my grammar is bad.. U pure dumb ass, this is not my grammar, its the authors... i can go on and on. u are the dumbest person I have ever met
in my 58 yrs. I ve been around 6 yr.olds smarter than u..

How can someone be a dumb ass for posting...NO LOGIC.. U are in dire need of mental help. I recommend PROZAC to all masons, its a slow death.... get a life even with a BUTT buddy fellow breathen. go find homo love. U defend NOTHING.. Bring something to the table.. Masons are WHORES. If you are a mason, u are a slut and whore...are u??.. Now, get up on that 3 headed freak bitch lover of yours and ride off into the rainbow !!

U are not woman enough to put me my place. Im comfortable... plan on staying that way.

Last edited by JBoy : 12-30-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:01 PM

Law Enforcement Officers Killed Up 40% In 2010

Law Enforcement Officers Killed Up 40% In 2010 : Deadline Live With Jack Blood
Old 03-13-2015, 08:33 AM
I work for God

Just re reading my old thread. Jeez, these freemasons are creepy.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:09 AM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Just re reading my old thread. Jeez, these freemasons are creepy.
I'd say the unhealthy obsession some anti-Masons have is creepy, but that's just me.