Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2008, 01:58 PM
I work for God

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Do you know the meaning of the Star & Crescent? I did not think so. It has so many symbolic meanings towards the Abrahamic religions
Please.

Quote:
The star and crescent symbol itself is very ancient, dating back to early Sumerian civilization, where it was associated with the sun God and moon Goddess (one early appearance dates to 2100 BCE), and later, with Goddesses Tanit and even Diana.
Today, the star and crescent is widely accepted as a symbol of the Islamic faith
It is, however, not accepted by all Muslims- many Muslims consider it un-Islamic and even blasphemous.
Islamic star and crescent

Not to mention the star is inverted

Quote:
During the 20th century, Satanists inverted the upright pentacle and adopted it as their own symbol. However, the symbol is most commonly shown with the head of a goat
PENTACLES AND PENTAGRAMS

And then we have the skull and bones in your symbolism.

Quote:
A skull and crossbones is a symbol consisting of a human skull and two bones crossed together under the skull. Today, it is generally used as a warning of danger (usually in regard to poisonous substances).
Skull and crossbones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
At Mission Santa Barbara, a religious outpost founded in California in 1786, stone "skull and crossbone" carvings denote the cemetery entrance.
Skull and crossbones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet, you and your secret cult instill in young people that this is cool, and push your movies showing how cool the pirates are.

Quote:
THE PIRATE MASON.

FREEMASONS MONTHLY MAGAZINE - 1842
THE PIRATE MASON

Quote:
It is interesting to note that Pirates also called themselves 'Brethren of the Sea'; Members of the Masonic Order are also referred to as 'Brethren'
shipwrecks of the cayman islands: A ... - Google Book Search

Old 10-02-2008, 03:44 PM

Jesus did nothing in secret, but your kind hide everything. The best thing is, you and your Jesuit satanic worshipping masters, are being exposed for who they really are and what they represent. There is little we can do against such a powerfull organisation, however through faith in Christ, you are powerless.

Enjoy your Godless fornications for you have little time left, better that you leave and seek redemption before your time expires, seek Jesus before Lucifer devours what remains of your soul.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Jesus did nothing in secret, but your kind hide everything. The best thing is, you and your Jesuit satanic worshipping masters, are being exposed for who they really are and what they represent. There is little we can do against such a powerfull organisation, however through faith in Christ, you are powerless.

Enjoy your Godless fornications for you have little time left, better that you leave and seek redemption before your time expires, seek Jesus before Lucifer devours what remains of your soul.
Ah, another religious zealot who tows some archaic idea that freethinkers are bad. Don't worry about my soul, I have done nothing wrong.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:29 AM

I am not worried about your soul, however i think you should be. You claim to be a Christian, yet Christianity opposes everything the Freemasons stand for. Just because they have an open bible and allow you in as a Christian doesn't mean it has Christian origins, the signs and symbols are satanic in every form and if you think otherwise you are deluding yourself. The venus fly trap puts out nice odours to attract the fly, but when it goes in it becomes trapped and devoured, that is what is happening to your soul, it is being devoured slowly, wake up before it's too late.
My Father was a Freemason and my mother and were both Christians, they both left when they realised the error of their ways, but it left many scars on our family, for many years.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 AM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
You claim to be a Christian, yet Christianity opposes everything the Freemasons stand for.
Okay, where? What says "you can't join Freemasonry"?

I read something yesterday that talked about the Church had retracted it's ban on Freemasons, but I'll have to check that out when I get home from work. The orginial banning and condemnation started with the Catholic Church, which was baseless in the first place.

Quote:
Just because they have an open bible and allow you in as a Christian doesn't mean it has Christian origins, the signs and symbols are satanic in every form and if you think otherwise you are deluding yourself.
The lore/legend of the Freemasons delves into Judeo-Christian history; that of Solomon's Temple. Many of symbols are impliments of Masonry (tools for the lamen). Well, unless you know the true meaning of the symbols you can't really say they are satanic can you? If you are not in the society then you are not privy to its meaning. So call me deluded, but it will just fall on deaf ears.

Quote:
My Father was a Freemason and my mother and were both Christians, they both left when they realised the error of their ways, but it left many scars on our family, for many years.
Well, you get what you put into it. Many members expect a lot without putting anything into it so they usually leave with bitterness.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:53 PM

Dear Mr. Worshipful Master,

Why do you have to be a Christian to be a Freemason if Freemasonry is not a religion?

You know why?

It's purely a COVER.

By connecting themselves to GOD and CHILDREN'S CHARITIES, they are less likely to be criticized.

THEY ARE A VERY LARGE "MALE ONLY" SECRET SOCIETY WHO IS INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN'S CHARITIES.

You have already been "conditioned" to repeat the mantra.

Freemasonry helps CHILDREN'S CHARITIES.

Repeat after me!

They can do no wrong.

Freemasonry helps CHILDREN'S CHARITIES.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why do you have to be a Christian to be a Freemason if Freemasonry is not a religion?
You can be any religion and join. The most recent Past Master of my Lodge is Jewish.

Quote:
THEY ARE A VERY LARGE "MALE ONLY" SECRET SOCIETY WHO IS INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN'S CHARITIES.
Well the Masons are a fraternity. Fraternity coming from the Latin word frater meaning brother.

Quote:
They can do no wrong.
I never said that, but you are alluding that they do nothing, but wrong. They are still men and err just like anyone else.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You can be any religion and join. The most recent Past Master of my Lodge is Jewish.

Well the Masons are a fraternity. Fraternity coming from the Latin word frater meaning brother.

I never said that, but you are alluding that they do nothing, but wrong. They are still men and err just like anyone else.
IF FREEMASONRY IS NOT A RELIGION, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A RELIGION TO JOIN?
Old 12-04-2008, 10:29 PM

If Freemasonry Is Not A Religion And This Secret Society Does Not Use Religion As A Cover, Why Is It Required That One Must Be A Christian To Join This Secret Society?

EXPLAIN.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
IF FREEMASONRY IS NOT A RELIGION, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A RELIGION TO JOIN?
Otherwise no obligation could be considered binding upon him. No atheists allowed.

Quote:
Freemasonry is not a religion, nor is it a substitute for religion. It requires of its members a belief in God as part of the obligation of every responsible adult, but advocates no sectarian faith or practice. Masonic ceremonies include prayers, both traditional and extempore, to reaffirm each individual's dependence on God and to seek divine guidance. Freemasonry is open to men of any faith, but religion may not be discussed at Masonic meetings.

Freemasonry lacks the basic elements of religion:
  • It has no dogma or theology, no wish or means to enforce religious orthodoxy.
  • It offers no sacraments.
  • It does not claim to lead to salvation by works, by secret knowledge, or by any other means. The secrets of Freemasonry are concerned with modes of recognition, not with the means of salvation.